awkward

Can't You Love Me Too?

After such an awkward ride where Myungsoo does most of the talking, we finally arrived at the amusement park. It was so extravagant, it is still the same like a few years ago. The memory is still so fresh as if it was yesterday...

"umma.. appa!! Faster, we are going to miss a lot of rides if you walk so slow." I shouted as I spot the entrance gate of the amusement park.

"Seul Rin, we are just a few steps away from you." They chuckled together while shaking their head looking at my excited state.

It was one of my best memories, now it is just a bitter truth, I wonder where they are? Are they looking for me? I can't deny the fact that I miss them. I frown slightly as the memories of my parents came rushing back in. Myungsoo notice that I am starting to slow down my walking pace, as I am trying hard to forget about the stupid memories.

"HeeRin, are you coming? We are going to miss a lot of rides, if you are walking so slow." He tried to give out a joke, that only worsen the memories, that phrase. I let out a very forceful smile and walk faster towards Myungsoo, it's time to step aside from the heart aches.

"Where do you want to go first?” he draped his arms casually on my shoulders. Is this what they always do? Awkward. I keep on moving under his arms and tried as best as I can to walk faster, just to escape the physical touch. However, he always manage to hold on to my hands, well, I just have to calm down and enjoy the moment.

“hmm.. why don’t we play the Giant Swing first?” I suggest him, waiting for a yes as an answer. He give a slight nod while smiling widely. Without hesitation, I grab his arm and pull him all the way to the arena.

We enjoy sitting together on the swing, feeling the breeze on our faces. For a second, I forgot that it was all an act, it is just too sureal.

After the ride is over, we stroll along the massive amusement park while eating our OWN cotton candies. Myungsoo insisted on buying just one cotton candy and share, but I don’t want to share, it will be so awkward. Eating the same food is worse than holding hands.

“Come on finish up, we want to play your favorite game of all time!” Myungsoo cheered happily.

My favorite game? HeeRin’s favorite game. I love the ferris wheel and I hope that is what HeeRin likes too. But it is not even sunset, he is so not romantic.

While I was busy with my thoughts, Myungsoo have brought me somewhere...

“Tadaaa!! Are you excited?” He chimed happily.

He brought me to a place that I never want to see again in my whole life. Why here?