Shopping

Can't You Love Me Too?

Seul Rin's POV

Tonight, I'm going to have a very special dinner with Myungsoo, that is what he said this morning. I wonder what ocassion we're having, as I checked, Myungsoo's birthday is still a month away and my birthday is still another couple of months. I decided to call Hana for help, since she has a very good taste on clothes, since high school. I want to look at least look presentable for Myungsoo. <3

"Hello Hana, this is HeeRin, are you free at 10 today?" I asked Hana through the phone.

"Hello HeeRin, sure I am free, what happen? and how did you get my number?" she asked me again through the phone. Oh no,  I got this number when we are in the same high school.

"yeah, I sort of ask Myungsoo, since we're the only girls from the group. I want to go dress shopping, since I am going to have a dinner with Myungsoo tonight." I explained with much difficulties.

"Sure, meet me in front of the mall's cafeteria, see you."

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I arrived at the mall's cafeteria 5 minutes before 10 and I can already see Hana waiting while leaning against the wall. She is always so punctual, suddenly a wave of memories seems to come flowing through my mind.

" Hey Hana!" I waved my hands in front of her to get her attention.

" Hey Rin, are you ready to shop? What color does Myungsoo like?" she asked.

"Black? I think.." I think that's his favorite color, since he always use dark colors, such as black shoes, black bracelets, and black stuffs.

After a few hours of looking and trying on clothes, we finally spot the perfect dress. It is so elegant, yet stunning. It is a semi long black dress with studs and jewels around the neck area. I hope Myungsoo love this dress as much as I do. Without realizing, it is almost 3 in the afternoon and Myungsoo will pick me up at 6. I really need to hurry.

" Hana, do you want to go to my house right now and grab some snacks there? Cause I really need to get ready, Myungsoo is going to pick me up in a few hours." I asked Hana, hoping she would agree, because other than having a great fashion taste, she is a professional in terms of make up.

She nodded voluntarily, earning a smile from my face. I quickly drag her to the bus stop, since my house is just so close to the mall.

As soon as we got to my house, I hurriedly open the door to get inside, but I saw Hana, standing outside looking at my house with an open mouth.

Hana's POV

Is this really HeeRin's house? This is also Seul Rin's house when we are still in high school, even though I only came here twice,  I know this is her house. The simple white house stand out from the rest of the house in the neighbour hood that are made of bricks. Just then, I heard someone called my name from a distant, or probably I just got too engrossed to this house.

" Hello Hana? Are you coming in?" Heerin asked me, with a hint of confusion.

I still didn't want to believe the fact that Sunggyu thinks Heerin is my classmate, but all of this little details seems to pointed that out.

"Yeah, I am fine. Do you know who is the owner of this house before you?" I questioned her out of curiosity.

She fidgeted in her place before quickly answering me, too quickly in fact, " I don't know, my mom bought the house and we started living here. Let's come in, it's windy outside."

I made my way slowly, following her. As I went up the stairs towards her room, I send Sunggyu a small text.

Heerin has the same house as my classmate's house a few years ago.

 

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

After Heerin finished taking a shower, I helped her dry and style her hair, I curl some strands of her hair, but let her hair fall naturally. I also helped her with the make up. I know that Myungsoo is going to propose today, everyone knows it, except Heerin herself.

I am going through a very great dilemma, on one hand, I really want to help her relationship with Myungsoo, seeing that she is a very nice and beautiful person. But on the other hand, I want to follow Sunggyu's plan and discover the truth, since I am curious with her identity. 

By the time I finished helping Heerin, it is already around 5, I need to head home quickly too, since Woohyun is picking me up to attend the proposal party.

"Heerin, I really need to get going, Woohyun is picking me up for a dinner too! Fighting, for tonight's dinner." I bid her goodbye.

"okay, I hope you enjoy your dinner too, thanks for helping me."

Seul Rin's POV

In around 30 minutes, Myungsoo will pick me up, I am extremely nervous. Why do I feel special tonight?

 

 

 

 

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hello my readers and subbies, I am sorry for not updating for many weeks, school have been getting on the way, since I am already in my senior year and stuffs gets complicated and busy. I hope you understand my situation throughout May. I promise I will update during June, and whenever I got time. Please continue to read my stories and leave some comments to let me know how you guys feel about the stories. Suggestions are welcome. Thank you.