Mission 101

Can't You Love Me Too?

Sunggyu's POV

I've been watching how Myungsoo acts since HeeRin is back to his life, he seems more alive, cheerful, and nicer, even to his co workers. He never stay back in the office till midnight like he always use to, he always order a big bouquet of roses on Fridays for HeeRin, and many more changes. I am so glad for the changes, everyone enjoys the new Myungsoo, it's like his resurrecting from his old life. However, it feels odd, why did HeeRin came back? Why did she left on the first place?

As an older brother (not real brother), I want to protect Myungsoo from any harm. Eventhough, the new HeeRin have the same appearance with the old HeeRin, something was off. What if, HeeRin only came back for his Myungsoo's money, since he is the biggest investor in Korea? All this possibilities started to haunt me every single time I see them together. I need to do something.

"Hello Mr. Han, are you still working as a detective in the National Police Department?" I asked something into the phone, hoping that the person in the other line will say yes.

"Yes, what's going on Sunggyu?"

"Can you help me find the background information of someone, I really need this for the company." A little lie won't hurt right?

"Sure, just give me the name, and in about one month, I'll give you the results."

"Her name is Park HeeRin, " I heard some scribbling on the other end, " That's all Mr. Han, thanks for all of your help, I owe you big time." I thanked him, before bidding goodbye on the phone.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

While I was going through the company files, something reminds me of Hana. I remember something that she said, the last time we meet in Woohyun's house.

I was walking back and forth the living room, waiting for the TV commercial to end, when I heard noises near the front door.

"Are you okay, baby?" Woohyun's voice was heard, "your face looks uneasy. "

" I am okay, it's just that she looks like my classmate." Hana answered. "It's impossible you know, she's 21 already." Woohyun's deep voice ended the small conversation.

Hana must have known something about HeeRin, it's just that no one believes her.

I quickly took out my phone from the drawer and texted Woohyun for his girlfriend number, since I am not that close to her to exchange our phone numbers. In a matter of second, Woohyun replied back with Hana's number and an angry emo on the side of the numbers. I chuckled lightly to myself, young couples are overly protective.

After, saving the number, I dialed her number, while waiting for an answer, I can hear MissA's Hush being played, when I was busy enjoying the music, Hana picked up her phone.

Without wasting anymore time, " Hana, it's me Sunggyu, Woohyun's friend. Can you please meet me tomorrow in Coffee Cafe at exactly one in the afternoon?"