CHAPTER 4

I'm In Love by Narsha

In the school chanyeol was waiting for the time for his class. He walks to the corridor and eat burger. Chanyeol take a glance to his watch, he found out that he needs to double time in going to his classroom.

He immediately seated down in sigh when the class haven't yet started. The principal entered and he saw lay was with him. His eyes widen and realize that lay was wearing the same school uniform. Lay wave at chanyeol. Jongin tap the shoulder of chanyeol and point lay in asking. Chanyeol wave back but just a little sideways to the left and a little to the right.

 

"We have so many transferees at this very moment please introduce yourself." The principal said.

 

"Hi. My name is yixing but you can call me lay"

 

"Starting today you and lay will be classmates. So please take care of each other. No bullying understood?"

 

"Yes. Sir." Everyone in the class replied.

 

"Class president. Take him to his sit"

Suho raise his hand to be recognized.

 

"New student you are very much welcome in here. I have a vacant chair beside me, do you want to sit beside me?" Suho said in a big and wide smile.

 

"Yes sure" lay said and went to the vacant chair.

 

The principal sigh "okay. You have to wait for your subject teacher." And walk away.

 

Sehun whispers to chanyeol "does that mean he's enrolled here?"

 

"I guess so" chanyeol replied.

 

"Wicked" jongin said from the back after he overheard.

 

--------

 

"Damn. Lay what are you doing here?" Jongin asked

 

"How long are you gonna stay here" tao is the second person who ask.

Lay's eyes rolled and said. "I temporarily enrolled here since my dad said that he has some business to take care. By the way xiumin has class today"

 

"Seriously? I never thought that.....welcome to this school lay" sehun said.

 

"Hey lets eat at the shop" tao suggest.

 

"No. No. We probably go to the canteen" chanyeol interrupt

 

"I prefer eating at the coffee shop" xiumin suddenly appear.

 

"Xiuminah" lay called

 

"Don't you wanna see your boyfriend?" Xuimin said to chanyeol.

 

"How did you know that he's working?" Chanyeol asked.

 

"He shared"

 

"He is at work at this moment and i don't want to interfere."

 

"Looks like our chanyeol is becoming mature" lay said

 

"So shall we go?" Said chanyeol.

 

On their way to the canteen. Lay ask chanyeol and said.

 

"Chanyeol. Does baekhyun has a problem?"

 

"Why you say that?"

 

"I mean he drinks a lot at your last visit. Do you guys fight? He always says his life "

 

"Actually we had an argument that night but we are okay now"

 

"Is this the canteen?" Xiumin ask

 

"You guys take food and i just need to go the rest room"

 

After a minute chanyeol entered at the canteen. He found out that his friends were laughing so hard. He go nearer and settle down.

 

"Chanyeol why didn't you tell us that baekhyun is studying here" xiumin said as soon as he saw a tall figure.

 

"What. That cant happen. He's at work right now." Chanyeol thought but then he realized beakhyun was really there.

 

They had eat together, all of them were laughing except for baekhyun and chanyeol.

 

"Whats up with the both of you?" Sehun interfere. "As far as i know if both people are in a relationship they are very sweet. But you guys are an exception."

 

"Aniyo.." chanyeol said abruptly put his arms on baekhyuns shoulder. Baekhyun cringe and his eyes widen for that unexpected move.

Baekhyun nod with a big smile a big fake smile

 

Kris stands up and excuse himself for he has to go the comfort room,

Baekhyun followed. Baekhyun push a door and he found Kris standing there washing his hands and fixing his hair.

Baekhyun go to the other side to wash his hands either.

The moment of silence hovered. It was kris who first break it.

 

"Are you in good terms with chanyeol?"  kris asked

 

"What? O..of..f.f.f course." Baekyun stuttered in answering him back.

 

"Really? I never seen you so close together. Is there any problem?" Kris said.

 

"Ohh. That. Chanyeol don't want it to be public. Because he's quite famous in this school."

 

"That could be possible" kris said while pulling a long tissue. "Since this is his first time."

 

"What do you mean by first time?"  baekhyun asked.

 

"Your the first ever male person that he dated."

 

"You mean he never dated before? A men?" Baekhyun asked, eyes wider.

 

Baekhyun don't want to date to a first timer since he never experience dating as well. Worries draw to his face, he knows that this just an agreement. He lift himself by saying to himself that there's  nothing to worry about since this is just a play and untrue.

 

" kris hyung do you know how to put an eyeliner." Baekhyun said shyly.

 

"Yeah i do. You want me to put it?"

 

Baekhyun smile. "Please hyung" baekhyun has a little bit crush on kris. If only he don't have a boyfriend he would confess. He's just perfect,  a manly haircut and neat when he dress up. Well kris is a hottie and i don't have i don't have anything against it.

Kris is almost done putting my eyeliner on.

 

Then both of them were startled by a deep voice hovered and coming from the door.

 

"What are you doing?" Chanyeol said. Chanyeol feared that kris might be cheating on tao since their lips is almost inches away.

 

"Oh hyung. I'm putting baekhyuns eyeliner." Kris coolly replied, pure without malice. "I'm almost done. so that both of you could talk."

 

Chanyeol coughs. Then Kris leave them alone that leaves them into awkward silence.

 

Chanyeol decided to interlude. "Your eyes are pretty." Chanyeol complimented. Baekhyun remained silent.

 

"Baekhyunssi gomawo" chanyeol started. "I know that our agreement ended last Friday but still you do what we have agreed."

 

"Mr. Park. I didn't tell them that we are still on. They didn't ask and i didn't comment." Baekhyun replied.

 

"Really?" Chanyeol said

 

Baekhyun noticed chanyeol was looking at his uniform.

 

"So..."

 

"Yeah.. I'm now studying to the same school." As he move to get a long tissue paper and wipe his hands.

 

"Is there anything you'd like to say?"

 

"I would like to ask if you still wanted to remain in character?"

 

"Mr. Park i don't wanna lie."

 

"Please baekhyun just this once.

 

 "They're way too valuable and i don't want to break their trust."

 

"You know that if we continue on doing this the bigger the chance to hurt them." Baekhyun sigh "i gotta go"

Baekhyun was about to leave when chanyeol give him a sudden grip of his wrist?

 

"Please" chanyeol begged. His eyes was full of tears.

 

Did chanyeol just cry. Why is he so into this.? Baekhyun thought.

 

"Okay okay." Baekhyun agreed. Then suddenly chanyeol hugged him tight.

Baekhyun feel unease about the tight hug. It was so suffocating.

 

Baekhyun break the tight embrace. "Mr. Park i hope you still remember our rules. Now i would like to add 1 rule. This is the new rule. We will only be in character in front of your friends. That's my condition."

 

"I noted it out." Chanyeol

 

-------

 

Chanyeol and baekhyun walk together in going in to the campus. They stay silent and vividly being careful.

 

"Are you this kind of quite?" Baekhyun asked

 

"No I'm not. I'm actually super talkative in front of my friends." Chanyeol replied with a chuckle.

 

"Then why are you being silent with...." baekhyun stops with a sudden interruption coming from a girl calling

 

"Chanyeol oppa?" The girl said. Both of them turn around. They saw her with a box on her hand.

 

"Oppa. This is my gift for you." The girl said. Handling the box that she is carrying.

Chanyeol didn't understand why does she give a gift. "What is this?"

 

"Wah.. looks like our chanyeol is quite famous" baekhyun complimented

 

"This is a vanilla cake with toppings of icing. I made this myself" the girl said sheepishly.

 

"Why are you giving me this?" Chanyeol ask.

 

"Oppa. The truth is..... I really like you a lot. This gift that symbolizes me." The girl said.

 

"That's so sweet of you. Don't worry I'm going to eat this dearly" chanyeol said

 

"Thank you so much. What do you want me to do in return?" Chanyeol asked

 

"Just say that I'm beautiful." The girl said. "My name is kim dong gook."

 

"Okay. Kim dong gook you are pretty. Thank you" chanyeol said. Then the girl almost fainted as she step away.

 

"Pretty? More like pity. She looks like betty" baekhyun said.  Then chanyeol burst out laughing.

 

"Whats funny?" Baekhyun asked

 

"Your rhyme is funny. But she is pretty" chanyeol concluded.

 

"She's not. Let me see that cake."

 

 Baekhyun open the box. "Hmmmm. Creative. But she's not pretty. Her name's funny." Baekhyun scoop the icing and put it on chanyeol's cheeks.

Chanyeol cringe.

 

"Yah. Mr. Park are you still uncomfortable with me? I suggest you to remove that feeling"

 

"I'm just considering the rules that you have said. And also its because this my first time....."

 

"Befriending a person like me? Don't worry. Just promise me to keep the rules void and we are safe. Of course there are already things that happened to us like, seeing me drunk and I've already been in your house so there is a no need for me to be uncomfy."

 

Chayeol remained silent. "Yah. Mr. Park. If you will evaluate all the things that we've been through. You can now consider  me as one of your close friends." Baekhyun said. "I have to go now. my class will start in a minute from now." Baekhyun said and immediately run towards the building.

 

------------

 

Tao, jongin,sehun, lay and chanyeol's class at 1 is music class. The students are seemed to be crowded since they are mixed with different departments. Some plays the piano and called the P department, some plays the drums and form another department, saxophones and guitars.

Two teachers enter the classroom.

 

"P. Department together with the guitars will join my class with vocals." The first teacher said. "Please proceed to the next room now.

 

Chanyeol, yixing stood up with the other students and follow the first teacher.

 

They arrive at the music hall, as usual pianos, guitars, and other musical instruments are anywhere could be seen. The vocal trainees where also their practicing.

 

"Okay. Everyone please settle down." The teacher said.

 

"This is music 201notes and pitch. This involves the skills and talent. You might be wondering why you are joined together. This is because the instruments that you use to play is a great influence to attain perfect....." the teacher is being cut off

 

"I'm sorry I'm late. I tried to find this musical hall but.... i......" a boy said gasping for air.

 

"Transferee?"

 

"Yes ms."

 

"No worries. I understand. Just stand here in front and introduce yourself."

 

"Okay." He moves closer to the stage. Chanyeols eyes widen when he realized it his fake boyfriend Baekhyun.

 

"Hello everyone. My name is byun baekhyun" he introduce. "Foreigners sometimes misheard it as bacon. Well I'm not a food. Unless you see me as one" he jest that causes everyone to laugh.

 

"Which department do you belong?" The teacher asked.

 

"From the V department ms." He replied.

 

"In here" a voice intrude. Raising his hand to baekhyun to know that he wants him to sit beside.

Baekhyun nodded a go right ahead to the vacant chair. He wave his hand to yixing and yixing did the same. Chanyeol was staring at (baekhyun) from the stage to his sit beside the guy who told him the vacant chair and draws back their direction to the teacher.

 

5 minutes later yixing pokes at chanyeol and said. "Hey chanyeol, look at him" pointing at the guy beside baekhyun. "His stares at your boyfriend creeps and baekhyun is unaware of it" chanyeol can’t determine why does he feel a little bit rage towards that stare.

 

"For your assignment. Pair yourself up and present me a song tomorrow. Understand?"

 

Chanyeol immediately turn to yixing and ask him to be his pair.

 

"How about baekhyun? Aren't you gonna pair with him?" Chanyeol take a glance at their baekhyuns direction and saw the guy strangely flirting at baekhyun that made chanyeol fill anger. Anger because baekhyun is giving him the mutual flirting.

 

They're so touchy i wanna squeeze them. This baekhyun knows that yixing is here. I don't want him to blew out our cover. . Chanyeol thought.

 

"I don't wanna put on my feelings toward my studies." Chanyeol replied at yixing and take a glance again towards their (baekhyun) direction. Found the unknown guy glaring at him as if he won at the one on one battle and baekhyun is sort of like the prize.

 

-------

 

Sehun entered the coffee shop. Alone he approached the guy at the counter. He seems to be so busy writing something.

 

"Busy?" Sehun said.

Luhan look up with a huge smile as soon as he see sehun in front of him.

Luhan chuckles "kind off since baekhyun started attending to school" he said.

 

"I would like to order 1 box of Bavarian then 2 ice americano."

 

"Coming up sir" luhan said in a big smile. He prepare the boys order. After that he place the box including the ice americano in front of him.

 

"So....". Luhan sigh "these are lots of calories though" luhan saw sehun undecided and hesitant but he didn't bother to ask. 

 

"Thanks." He said still staying and feel anxious

 

"Do you still need anything?" Luhan asked.

 

"Luhan hyung" sehun said trembling

" luhan hyung....... luhan hyung....... luhan hyung"

 

"Sehunnah cut it off. What is it that you need?"

 

"I would like to invite you to my house tonight. If that's fine to you" he said clossing his eyes.

 

"Hmmmm.... sehunnah. Let me ask you something. Do you have crush on me?"

 

"What? Ahmm. Yes."

 

"Aigoo... kyeopta." Luhan pinch his cheeks "But sehun, you're still a kid. Maybe its an infatuation, no worries you can still find others"

 

Sehun hurt a little because he thought luhan reject his invitation. "So does that mean you cant come?"

 

"No. Of course ill go. I'll see you later"

 

"I'll text you my address" sehun said waving his hand and excitedly leave the place; due to his excited ness  he forgot his box and americano.

 

-------

 

Sehun opened the door and he saw luhan.

 

Luhan carrying the box and the ice americano "you forgot this." He said

 

"I'm so sorry." Sehun said taking the box with him.

 

"Sehunnah. You're still young to forget things."

 

Sehun nod and lead the way to the kitchen. Luhan carefully checks sehuns house.

 

"So this is my house. I mean my dad gave it to me for my studies at the school."

 

"This is so amazing. I mean...."

 

"Luhan?" Yixing called from the kitchen. And abruptly move closer to give him a hug

 

Luhan was surprise to see yixing at sehun's house. He were great friends when they met in china. He look around and he saw taoris couple, baekhyun and chanyeol sitting beside together so sweet even though they're just pretending. Luhan knows because baekhyun share everything to him.

 

The house is full of noises and crowds.

 

"Luhan how are you?" Yixing asked as he lead him towards the table.

 

"I am completely fine." Luhan responded

 

"Sehun how did you know him?"

 

"I meet him at the coffee shop."

 

Sehun wondered how yixing met luhan. He didn't expect that they recognize each other. 

 

"I'm sorry I'm late but I'm here" xuimin entered then he fell silent as he saw luhan sitting at the table.

He slowly approach the table in silent he settle down. Luhan take a glance towards xiumin that makes sehun really wonder about the both of them.

They start eating and the noise from the utensils hovered but the only thing difference is that xiumin become different than his usual attitude. Chanyeol is noisy because of his jokes and jongin joined him.

 

"By the way lay hyung, how did you know each other?" Chayeol asked.

 

"Ahhm. Because. Ahm. We meet ahhh..." lay answered stammeringly

 

"Because luhan is my ex" xiumin said.

 

 That made everybody look at them. Chanyeol's mouth remained hanging and jongin fell silent, everybody became silent.

 

"Luhan. How have you been" xiumin asked in a demanding tone

 

"I'm absolutely fine. I already felt great" luhan said.

 

"So, tell me have you been on a relationship after we break up?" Xiumin glared at him.

 

"Yeah. It was really funny though because i easily moved on" luhan said avoiding xuimin's deadly glare.

 

"Move on?" Then xiumin's tear fall

 

 "you haven't really change a bit. I can now see that you are selfish."

 

"Pardon? Do you call me selfish?" Luhan began to tear down "you know that it was hard for me to leave and you know why i have to leave. I should throw back the word to you?"

 

"Luhan i know that you have to leave because you want to pursue your dreams. But i wasn't expecting you to totally abandon me and post pictures to some unknown people to your weibo and freaking kiss whoever you want. I was waiting for forever luhan" xiumn expressed with tears totally dropped.

 

"Xuimin grow up!"

 

"I AM!" Xuimin almost scream "what do you expect me to think about your so called friendly gestures to those people without  malice?"

 

"Those were facts. Those were true when i said that, that was my friends."

 

"You know what? I don't believe you since you said a while ago that you already moved on. Well guess what luhan, i still haven't move on from us and until now i am waiting for you." Xiumin stood up and walked out leaving the house.

 

A minute later luhan said "sehun. Thank you for inviting me. I really have to go."

 

"Let me take you home" sehun insist and luhan just nod. "Hyung take care of my house first." He said talking to lay. Both them leave the house. leaving tao, kris, jongin, lay, baekhyun, and chanyeol behind.

 

------

 

Baekhyun's eyes widen "that was intense" he said.

 

"Super" jongin said sipping a glass of water

 

"Hey. That's my glass. Your so gross?" Tao said

 

"What makes it so gross?" Jongin asked

 

"Because. That was indirect kiss." He complained.

 

"Only a 6 year old child would believe in that. I gotta go to the bar now. I'm gonna relieve my stress out." He said then leave the place

 

Chanyeol remember the scene when baekhyun said gross about drinking his own bottle. Now he knows why he said that. Because baekhyun still believe in indirect kiss. He stared at baekhyun who is looking stress.

 

"Ill take you home?" Chanyeol said.

Baekhyun give a glare about chanyeol's unexpected changes. He is now more concern and caring. It all started when baekhyun told him that he consider him as a close friend.

 

"Its okay i can go home alone." Baekhyun resist chanyeol's offer.

 

"I insist" chanyeol went on.

 

"No its really fine. I can go by myself" wiping his forehead with a hanky.

 

"Don't be hard headed baekhyun" 

 

-----

 

Sehun followed luhan on his way home. He was incredibly crying on the streets. Then suddenly he fell down to cry for more.

Sehun move closer and sit beside him. He let luhan cry on his shoulders.

 

"Why do i need to suffer from this.?" Luhan cried "all i did is to follow my real like." Luhan said

 

"He wasn't mad about following your dreams. I think he's mad about how much you were so public about your affection to your friends even if you had just broke up." Sehun said brushing his hair.

 

" i need to comfort myself at that time. I miss him. The tender of his love. His affections, voice, everything about him. I miss him. Have you ever felt longing to someone you like.

 

"Just let it cry." Said sehun. Luhan obey him and cry

 

"Alright. I think i had enough. I'm done crying for now." Luhan said. "I'm so sorry for telling you this kind of problems. Maybe you can't understand since you are still young" he said.

 

"Could you please stop treating me as a little child?!" Sehun said looking a little bit pissed.

 

"I'm sorry. I just thought because you are really young."

 

"I'm 19 years old, legal. Stop telling me that I'm a kid. Luhan i like you. But you cant see it because yo keep on telling yourself that I'm young, kid who doesn't know what's he's doing"

 

"Sehun you know i cant return back the love that you've given me because you're......."

 

"A kid? Childish?. Okay. Luhan. i like you but you cant love me back because you think I'm a kid. I want you to remember this. I'll be gone because you might wanted it" sehun said.

"No. Don't see it that way."

 

"I like you luhan but ill be gone. I want you yo know, that i made the decision that after i will be gone i will comeback for you. More mature and not a kid. By that you will like me"

 

Sehun leave luhan alone. Luhan felt guilty and sobs

 

-end-

 

 

 

hi guys... i hope you are enjoying.... please don't forget to leave a comment... or subscribe... thank you