CHAPTER 10

I'm In Love by Narsha

 

"Hey, hey. Baek wake up. Were here?" Baekhyun is sleepy but he manages to open the door. Chanyeol move to the side where Baekhyun stood at the door.

 

"Hey wake up Sleepyhead." Chanyeol said ruffling his head.

 

"I am wide awake." Baek replied pouting his while looking at the house in front of them. "Where are we?" Baek asked.

 

Chanyeol chuckled "this is my house. Come in"

 

Baek noticed the word 'my house'

 "Woah. Jeongmal?" Baek astounding reply.

 

"Yes." Then the maids approach him immediately.

 

"Sir. Welcome home. We didn't expect your arrival today. Why so sudden?"

The maids interact.

 

"I told you not to call me sir. I'm still a normal student"

 

'Hmmmm. Why such being a humble?' Baekhyun thought.

 

"Baekhyun we will be staying here tonight. But don't worry i will take you to your home tomorrow, I decided to be here since this is just a 30 minutes ride" chanyeol explained and baek nod in reply.

 

"Ajumma. Could you get the guest room ready as well as my room please?" Chanyeol commanded politely.

 

"Your room. Right away sir" the maid start to walk then stop and turn to rhen. "Unfortunately sir the guest room is under construction at this moment since your mom wanted to add one more room."

 

"Wait. Why does she need to add another room? I mean she gave me this house so probably there will be only one room for me and a guest room."

Chanyeol asked in a cool manner.

 

"Because your cousin will come next week sir?"

 

"Pardon?" Chanyeol shock.

 

Baek was surprised to see chanyeol so shocked and worried. What’s with his cousin that makes him worried?

 

Chanyeol eyed baekhyun. "You just go to my room and take a shower first upstairs.  I just take the shower here"

 

"Ah. Chanyeol" baek called. "I didn't brought any clothes could you lend me some?" Baek said worriedly because he only wear trench coats for top because of the incident happened.

 

"Sure" Chanyeol lead the way to his room when they arrive.

 

"Ahh. This is my room" chanyeol slowly said. He watches baekhyun and try reading all the things in baekhyun's mind.

 

Baekhyun when enters the room. The first thing he notices is the scent of a new bought dress. It’s the same scent as chanyeol had every day.

 

"You can take shower." Chanyeol said pointing at the direction "and i will look for clothes that would probably be fitted on you."

 

"Thank you" said baekhyun

 

Chanyeol scan his cabinets for clothes. "Ah. Baek what size......" chanyeol stopped by what he saw. Baek was taking off his trench coat that is originally belonged to chanyeol and reveals his pale skin. Chanyeol's eyes peeks involuntarily.

Chanyeol's cheeks felt hot about the view. He tried to avoid looking at Baekhyun’s bare body but his eyes won’t agree. He was tempted by the beauty of the view. Seriously baek was seductive in chanyeol's perspective. He was having second thought and started to feel aroused.

 

"Ahh. Baek could you cover?" Handling a towel and not looking at him.

Baekhyun formed a question mark on his face at first and understand that he was half .

 

"Oh. I'm so sorry" baek said received the towel and wrapped it on. "What did you asked awhile ago?" Baek said.

 

"I would like you to know your shirt size." Chanyeol said. 

 

"I usually have my shirts small" baekhyun said

 

"Perfect i have here" chanyeol grab shirts, pants including boxers and give it to him.

 

"Thanks"

 

"Okay. You can go in now" he said while on his way out but baek called him.

 

"Yeol. Could you stay in this room? Please. I'm scared."

 

Yeol nod and said okay. But after 30 minutes baek haven't still got out of the rest room. So he decided to take a shower first and be back.

After another 30 minutes chanyeol went back to his room fresh and clean. Baekhyun is not yet done taking his shower

 

'Indeed he is a girl' chanyeol thought

 

Then a young lad comes out.

 

"I'm sorry I took so long" baek apologize. Chanyeol was amaze about him. The shirt really fit in him.

 

"I am sorry too. I took my shower and leave you behind."

 

"It's okay" baekhyun smiled. But chanyeol noticed that he look pale.

 

"You look great." Chanyeol complimented. Standing there like fool

 

"Thank you."

 

"You sleep here" chanyeol said.

Baekhyun noticed that he was carrying the pillow.

 

"Where are you going to sleep?" Baek asked

 

"I would sleep downstairs" chanyeol said

 

"I..i..i.. don't think i could sleep alone in here. Could you stay with me please?" Baekhyun plead. "I'm scared"

 

"Okay" chanyeol agreed. Then he gets comforter and lays it on the floor.

 

"What are you doing?" Baek asked.

 

 "Don't tell me your gonna sleep in there." Pointing at the comforter.

 

"I guess that's the plan."

 

"No, i should be sleeping in their"

 

"No its okay. You should stay on the bed."  Chanyeol insisted.

 

Baekhyun move and help doing the comforter. Chanyeol eyed him and said

 

"What are you doing?" Chanyeol asked.

 

"If the owner of this house sleeps on the floor then i also should be too"

 

"Baek."

 

"Chanyeol"

 

Then baekhyun's phone ring and pick it up.

 

"Hello." Baekhyun greeted.

 

*hi. Baek. This is Chen where are you now?*

 

"I am with chanyeol. There something happened." Baek said and chanyeol stare at him.

 

*what happened? Are you okay?*

 

"I'll explain it to you when we see back at Seoul again. I'm totally fine"

 

*okay. Just text me. Okay?*

 

"Yeah. I will."

 

*okay. Bye baek. Love you*

 

"Bye. Me too."

 

-End call-

 

"Okay baekhyun. I really want you to sleep on the bed. Don't mind me I'm fine."

 

"Do you have issues sleeping on the same bed?" Baekhyun smirked.

 

"I don't." Chanyeol answered back.

 

"I honestly wanted you to sleep in bed too…… With me." Baek said sheepishly.

 

 "I'm scared" baek reason out.

 

"Okay"

 

Carefully they get on the bed. Baekhyun and chanyeol lay on the bed sideways, backs facing each other.

 

"This is awkward" chanyeol voiced put.

 

"I know." They both laughed

 

Then silence hovered again.

 

 "What did you like about me?"  Chanyeol asked and turn around to look at him.

 

Baekhyun turn and meet chanyeol's gaze. "Hmmm... your smile. It’s beautiful. It makes me happy and.... alive."

 

"Like this?" He demonstrates. He gives him a derp smile that causes baekhyun to laugh out loud.

 

Chanyeol was attracted to the small's laughter and to his lips. He leaned forward and attached his lips to baekhyun's lips.

 

Eyes widen from Baekhyun. He thought that chanyeol is a good kisser and later on, he close his eyes.

When their lips parted. They both exhaled and breathe. They met each other's stares.

 

"Yeol. What was that for?.. i think. Wait im confuse" baek was uneasy.

 

'"Shhhh. Hush." Chanyeol shush and place his index finger on baekhyun's lips.

 

"I know how you feel. Confused, undecided, paranoid." His deep voice harassing baekhyun.

 

"Even i too feel the same when you're with chen." Chanyeol continued.

 

"I don't know that." Baek replied.

 

"You still didn't answer my question? But don't worry i wont pressure you. I promise." Chanyeol lean again to kiss him, his finger on baek's chin.

Baekhyun thought that it would the same kiss. But this time it’s more passionate, with love. "Now go to sleep."

 

"Yeol. Sing for me please."

 

Chanyeol chuckles "what song?"

 

"Im in love by narsha"

 

"Okay. But promise me that you’re going to sleep after."

 

"Promise"

 

"Okay. Here it is"

 

“Sasireun cheom bwasseul ttae buteo geudael johahaetdago
Malhagiga naegen cham eoryeowotdeongeojyo

Meonjeo yeollakhaji anheumyeon geudael nochilkkabwa
Geuljareul sseugo tto bogo jiugil banbokhaetjyo

Gipeojimyeon sangcheoppunilgeoraneun saenggage
Duryeoumi apseon geon sasirijiman
Ganjeolhan mameuro gidohago baraetdeon sarami
Geudaerago nan mideoyo

I
m in love, Im fall in love
Duryeopjin annneyo geudaewa hamkkeramyeon
Sesangeun neomu areumdapjyo

I thought I never gonna fall in love
But I
m in love
Cuz I wanna love you baby

Sasireun cheom bwasseul ttae buteo nae mamsogeuro buteo
Geudaen padocheoreom millyeo deureo ontong haru jongil geudaeman tteoollyeo
I can be a good lover Wanna be your neipclover
Sesangeseo gajang haengbokhan yeojaga doen geotman gatayo

Geudae gotta believe me
Make you never gonna leave me
Uisimhajin anheullaeyo geudael mideulkkeyo

I
m in love, Im fall in love
Duryeopjin annneyo geudaewa hamkkeramyeon
Sesangeun neomu areumdapjyo (2x)

Geudaeneun neomu areumdapjyo”

 

------------

 

They are back at Seoul. Tomorrow is the opening of the intramurals including the booths.

 

---------

 

The crowd becomes more crowded as the opening of the booth began. Different agenda's all over the school. Some sell ice cream, some open coffee shop. But one thing is more striking. 'The Jail Booth'. The student council is behind this. The student council must handcuff two people that the customer picks to pair.

 

"You wanted to try that one?" Chanyeol asked Baekhyun.

 

"Yah. It's embarrassing?" Baek said

 

"Yah... don't you love me? Aren't you proud of me?" Baek said.

 

"Of course i am. But i don't want to ruined your image"

 

"Baekhyun. Relax i don't have any more image in this school. I am not that famous." Chanyeol explained

 

Everything seems to be different now that they are already in a relationship.

 

They are now standing in front of the booth. Chanyeol is eager to try it with baekhyun.

 

A minute pass when one student council caught baekhyun's arm and being handcuffed. Baekhyun tried to avoid it but it was already locked

He was paired up with a guy tall as chanyeol.

 

"What the? Oh." The guy said who tried to react as he was being handcuffed at first, but when he saw baekhyun is the pair. He felt relieve and go.  Which chanyeol honestly didn't like.

 

"Minho you are paired up with a guy." One of the guy's friends said

 

"It's okay. This guy is not bad for himself." Then everyone howled when He replied. Chanyeol burst out his anger. He followed the guy to give himself a lesson but they already enter a room for them to talk.

 

5 minutes later they step out. Immediately another student council handcuffed again baekhyun and paired up to minwoo, then after with suho.

 

That's it chanyeol decided he went to the counter to pay and pair himself with baekhyun. But unfortunately the booth stops accepting because of many request.

 

"Damn" chanyeol mouthed.

 

30 minutes later. That is equivalent to 6 people who paired up with baekhyun.

 

Baekhyun found his boyfriend sitting on the corner frowning. He tried to approach the guy.

 

"Hey are you okay?" Baekhyun asked.

Chanyeol stand up and frown.

 

"I'm so upset."

 

"Why?"

 

"Because those lucky people get the chance to be chained on you. But your boyfriend didn't." Chanyeol deliver it like a child

 

"Why didn't you book then?"

 

"Because it’s says it’s full."

 

Baekhyun chuckles and go to the booth.

 

"Hey where are you going?" Chanyeol followed on the crowd but his eyes lost sight on him.

 

"Baek. Where are you?" Chanyeol screamed.

 

"Come here" baekhyun drag him out the crowd and get the solo chance with his bf.

 

"You really wanted to be handcuff with me?" Baek asked

 

"Yeah i do?" Chanyeol replied "okay you have to wear this"

 

"What's this?"

 

 

After they change. Chanyeol realized that it was a couple shirts. With a sentence says #i love him.# with an arrow pointing at the side. Then baekhyun also has the shirt that says #me too i love him#

 

They roam around the campus with those shirts on. Even though somehow nobody care about it. But for chanyeol it is the happiest moment. They took pictures and have fun different booths and food fare.

 

--------

 

The day ends, both of them are exhausted.

 

"Chanyeol. Want to visit my house?" Baek suggest.

 

Chanyeol give a look as if he was shock.

 

Baek chuckles. "Why are you giving me that look?"

 

"Because...."

 

"Wanna go?" Baek said in mad tone

 

"I'd love to."  Chanyeol immediately agree.

 

-----------

 

"This is my room." Baek said.

 

Chanyeol nod. "So what are we gonna do tonight?" He seductively said.

 

"Are you seducing Mr. Park? Get a hold of yourself." Baekhyun said. He undresses his shirt that reveals his white body. Chanyeol seems too defeated. His body is now declining to watch him undressing himself.

 

"Is that the reason why you invite me here?"  He consciously said

 

Baekhyun move forward to him still undress. "You don't like it?" Baekhyun said in disappointed tone

 

"No. Believe me or not. I like all the things about you. It’s just that"

 

"What?" Baekhyun getting chanyeol's hand and put it on his neck

 

"Do you really want to do this now?" Chanyeol gazing at baekhyun's eyes

 

"Yeah.. i want you so badly"

 

"But baek. I'm a " chanyeol confessed

 

"Do you think we didn't do it back then? Kyungsoo said our relationship lasted for 5 years before the accident."

 

"Okay" chanyeol said and carefully took off his shoes.

 

Baekhyun give him an abrupt kiss and laugh "hahaha. You lose"

 

"Ahhh... so you just making fun of me all this time?"  Baekhyun Walking to get a dress to wrap his body.

 

"I love you babe" baekhyun said

 

"I love you too" chanyeol replied. As he move forward and hug baekhyun tight

 

"Thanks baek" chanyeol whisper on his ears

 

"For what?" Baekhyun space and smack his lips on chanyeol's lips

 

"For everything" chanyeol said "are you sure that we are not gonna do it?"

 

"Haha. I won't unless we are married" they laugh, and then baekhyun saw chanyeol frown.

 

"What is it?" Baekhyun asked

 

"Sorry to interrupt this moment. But did chen already know about this?" Chanyeol asked

 

"Not yet. I will talk to him tomorrow." Baek replied

 

"How about sooyoung? Does she know about this?" Baekhyun said

 

"Nah... don't mind her. She was my ex.  Before we became together." Baekhyun nod in respons

 

"Do you mind staying here for tonight?" Baek asked.

 

"I would love to. But isn't your brother coming home?"

 

"No he won't" baekhyun said  "come. Lay down." Baekhyun asked

 

They both resting at baek's bed.

 

"By the way." Baekhyun stood up and opened the cabinet and get something

 

He gets back to the side of chanyeol and handed something.

 

"Here you go." Baek handed over a box

 

"What's this?" Chanyeol asks

 

"Open up" baek smiled. Chanyeol hold the box and carefully open it. He raised the object inside. It was his long lost earphones

 

"I think that belongs to you"

 

"Hey.... thank you babes" then chanyeol lean forward and kiss him.

 

"How did you find it?"

 

"I found it on the floor. Remember when we meet at the coffee shop and you were lock inside?"

 

"Yeah i do." Chanyeol said and give 5 smack kisses on the lips then both of them smile

 

"Let's sleep?" Chanyeol said

 

"Hm. I love you tall guy" baekhyun reach for chanyeol's lips and give him a quick kiss

 

"You seem to kiss me a lot. I love you too byunbaek" said chanyeol

 

The night was spent with love and passion. Both them sleep safe and sound together. Chanyeol cuddled baekhyun. Bael was sleeping at chanyeol's arm and put his hand on his chest while chanyeol holds it.

 

 

-------

 

"Hi." Sehun greeted at the coffee shop's counter. Luhan lift up and ignore him. "Hey what's the matter?"

 

"Nothing?" Luhan rolled out his eyes. And turn his back. Sehun trespass himself and enter the counter. 

 

"Hey. I know that there is. Now just tell me." Sehun said

 

When luhan faces back he was shock. "Yah... get out here. Only authorized person can come enter" he pushes sehun out

 

"Hey babe talk to me." Sehun said

 Begging and kneeling down to luhan. "Please, please, please"

 

"Yah... get up. Let's talk outside." Luhan take the lead and and followed him.

 

"Babe. What's wrong?" Sehun asked

 

"Because. I think this relationship won't work out." Luhan said.

 

"Why do you say that?" Sehun said.

 

"Because sehun. You are a celebrity and I'm not."

 

"I told you that we can work it out."

 

"How? We even rarely see each other. You don't even txt, chat. We don't even communicate"  luhan teary eyed

 

"Luhan. Don't see it that way"

 

"I tried, but their ain't any other way to see it." Luhan said. He let go of sehun's hand.

 

"Wait luhan" sehun try to catch him but one reporter saw him and immediately grabs him for interview. Then the crowd starts to hover.

 

Luhan heartbreakingly go back at the coffee shop. He wipes hid tears when a person approach him

 

"Excuse me?" The guy said

 

"Yes?" Luhan said.

 

"Your name is luhan right?" The guy said

 

"Yes i am..."

 

Then the guy smile and handed luhan a card. Then he leaves and luhan was terrified about what he read at the card.

 

-end-