CHAPTER 11

I'm In Love by Narsha

 

11

 

Sehun was at the S.M. dorm. He was still frustrated about leaving luhan without talking about their relationship. He will call if it is possible but their phone is being confiscated.

 

He went to the s.m's practice rooms. Where he found weird because one door half open. He thought that there were practicing that's why he peeks. He saw a familiar figure. He thought that it was luhan. But when he peeks again there was no person. He continue peeking

 

"What are you doing their?" L. Joe said "why wouldn't you go inside?"

 

"Why would i go inside?” Sehun tap his head

 

"Because we are called?" He mocks

 

"What? I wasn't informed"

 

"Were were you awhile ago?" L. Joe. Asked

 

"I was.... outside? Why are we called?"

 

"I don't know. They said they will add another member."

 

Both of them entered the practice room. Their other member was their already

 

'You're late' one member mouthed sehun”

 

"So guys this group will debut with 5 members." The manager suddenly appear

 

"Excuse me but we have 4 today?" L. Joe. Asked

 

"We already saw him" one of the members said

 

"What? When?" Sehun asked.

 

"Today. He perform a dance. He's now at the rest room."

 

The door opens and sehun's mouth hang opened when realizes that it was luhan. Luhan is the 5th member and will be debuting with sehun.

 

-------------

 

"Baekhyunnah." Chen called from afar. Chen noticed chanyeol beside him.

 

"Oh chen." Baekhyun greeted. As soon as chen is near. He immediately hug baekhyun.

 

"I miss you." Chen said.

 

"Yeah me too." Baekhyun break the hug and felt chanyeol jealousy. "Why weren't you around yesterday?"

 

"I'm sorry i overslept." Chen scratches his forehead. "You know we should try jail booth."

 

"Yeah sure." Baekhyun agreed. Chen move his feet and go to the booth.

 

Baekhyun turn to his frowning boyfriend.

 

"Hey tall guy. What's the matter? Why frowning?" Poking chanyeol's belly.

 

"You know that i'm jealous" chanyeol explained without looking at his baek's eyes

 

"Hey. Don't be. You already have me. We are official. I just need to talk to him. I know that you understand me." Baek explained

 

"I do. But i am..... Because you immediately said yes at his first invitation. Compared to my invitation you said it’s embarrassing."

 

Baekhyun chuckles. "What am i gonna do to make it up to you?"

 

"Kiss me." Chanyeol warned

 

"But there are so many people in here"

 

"I knew it." Chanyeol said.

 

"Okay. Okay. Let's compromise. I will do it after i talk to chen. Got it tall guy?" Baekhyun said. “But for now I'm giving you this." Baek kiss his palm and put it on chanyeol's lips, and chanyeol kiss it for 5 sec. Then both of them laugh.

 

"I love you small guy" chanyeol

 

"I love you too." Baekhyun said then a student council got his hand pair up with chen.

 

On their way to the room chen said.

 

"Is chanyeol bothering you?"

 

"No. He is not. Actually i have something to tell you." Baekhyun said

 

"What is it?" Chen said.

 

----------------

 

Sehun woke up super excited. He immediately brushes his teeth and went to luhan’s room. He bounce and pin himself to luhan.

 

"Luhan hyung wake up." Sehun said disturbing luhan's sleep.

 

"Sehun, go away. Let me sleep."

 

"Ahm. Sleepy head you really need to wake up." Sehun brushes his hair.

 

"Hmmmm." Luhan playing hard to get

 

"If you're not gonna wake up going to kiss you."

 

"Kiss me here." Luhan pointing at his cheeks.

 

"Okay" sehun lean forward and kiss him several times. The kiss was just smack.

 

"Luhan hyung wake up now so that we can take a shower together and go to the schedule."

 

"Sehunnah. Aren't luhan up?  We need to use the shower now" l. Joe said.

 

Luhan immediately sit up. "You mean were gonna take a shower together?"

 

"Yeah. That's how it is here in the dorm."  Sehun replied

 

Luhan's eyes widen "you mean.... oh my gosh."

 

"It's okay. Don't worry i won’t let them see you . In fact i wouldn't let them unless I'm the first in line to see it"

 

Luhan leave a life as an artist with sehun.

 

-------------

 

Baekhyun's p.o.v

 

I'm trembling and try to find the exact words on how to say it to chen.

 

"So what are you gonna say?" Chen eager to hear

 

"You know that i wanted you to be my friend. I mean you are so nice and fun to be with, but......"

 

"Wait. I think i don't want to hear the whole story." Chen chuckles

 

"Chen. The truth is chanyeol and i are in."

 

"Relationship" we both say the word

 

"How'd you know?" I asked

 

"I don't know. I just heard that you were together before you got amnesia. I was hoping that maybe we could be together even though you got intimate relationship already"

 

"I am really sorry chen. I understand that you will be mad at me. But this is what i feel."

 

"It’s okay. But i don't think i could move on right ahead."

 

"I completely understand."

 

 

Chen coughs and putting his hand for handshake "So Byun Baekhyun I'm Kim jongdae standing in front of you accepting my defeat and wanting to be friends with you."

 

I took his hand and shakes.

 

 

"Thank you chen" i said

 

----------

 

 

I get out alone chen decided to stay at the room.  A student council untangles our handcuffs then immediately runs away.

 

It only becomes weirder when i realized that the people were gone as in totally gone. Like in the horror movies that left alone. It’s weird because when i entered there are lots of people but right now is a complete difference.

 

"Hello." I screamed. "Where is everybody?"

 

Then nobody answered. What the... maybe I should go home. "Chanyeol?" I called but nobody is answering.

 

I walk my feet towards to student’s lounge but nobody's there.

There.  I saw one guy. It was jongin

 

"Kai." I approached.

 

"Yeah.?"

 

"Where is everybody?" I asked.

 

"They were at the gym"

 

"Really?" I was relief because i thought i was alone. "Come on lets go"

 

"It’s better for you to go ahead. I need to fetch kyungsoo. Okay?"

 

"Okay" i hesitate. But i decided to go to see my boyfriend.

 

I step at the gym and i realize that the gym is empty. Except for a guy at the center standing that looks like chanyeol.... no it is chanyeol.

What is he doing there? He stands there facing backwards.

 

"Hey tall guy what are you doing there?" I asked then he face to me with a manly look

 

I never saw this side of chanyeol. Damn he's so handsome. By that it makes me smile really wide and him also.

 

 

"What take you so long?"

 

"Because to be honest i was scared. Where is everybody?" I asked

 

"They're everywhere." He replied

 

"Then why are you here? Alone" i asked.

Chanyeol snap his finger. Then Kris and tao appear from nowhere. Kris and tao bring out and carrying a flower and receive by chanyeol and Kris and tao move out.

 

"What's this?"

 

"The truth is i planned this."

 

"I knew it. Jongin.." really i have no idea.

 

"Baekhyun. First thing i would like to apologize for keeping secrets. The truth is i already remember you." Then give me three stems of roses

 

"When?" I wasn't angry i was shock and....... happy

 

"Since i save you from that bastard."

 

"Why didn't you tell me? Because me too i already remember you. I have a full view of you."

 

"Really?" Chanyeol squeal in happiness perhaps..

 

 

Then both of us laugh.

 

"Okay. Byun Baekhyun" chanyeol kneeling down.

 

"Hey chanyeol what are you doing?

 

 

"I'm here in front of you to ask you a hand of marriage” chanyeol brought out

 

A what? Marry?

 

He let out a ring. And put it on my ring finger.

 

"Byun baekhyun will you marry me?"

 

"Yes"

 

Then they had a passionate kiss together.

 

They live happily ever after

 

 

*

Luhan and sehun debuted together. Kyungsoo and jongin remained couple and later on jongin asked kyungsoo to be his husband. Kris and tao became a couple and went to Canada to celebrate their wedding.

 

-end-

 

i really hope that you guys enjoy and love my fanfic... please read it and share it with others... i know that this is not really that professional to read like but i hpope you like it...

 

please dont forget to subscribe and leave a comment..thank you=) gamsamnida