CHAPTER 1

I'm In Love by Narsha

"Kriiiiing" the sound of the alarm clock hovered around the 4 corners of a small room. Baekhyun turn around and tap his hand on it to stop. He opened his eyes and take out some dirt on it. He continued on lying on his bed and didn't get up.  He watch sub consciously the rays across his bed; he was thinking about his life about how empty is it without having a family that cooks for his breakfast and take care of him whenever he's sick .

"My life " he murmured as he gets up off of his bed. He grabs his slippers and where them on; he stretches out his body and walk towards the kitchen.

As usual in his daily routine he only eats a cup of rice, bacon and an egg.  His name is Byun Baekhyun; he lives in a small apartment beside a coffee shop. He takes shift starting from 10 o'clock in morning up to 11:30 of the evening. He's supposed to be a college student but he chooses to work rather than sending himself to school; he can't afford going to school financially and emotionally. But the owner of the coffee shop planned on sending him to school, it’s a waste because baekhyun is smart and talented. Also he is a cheerful person and likes to jest around. He still afford to smile and laugh even though 2 years ago he was involve in a car accident; riding a taxi on going home and unfortunately got his head banged and got amnesia. His parents abandoned him since he was 9 years old and have been take care by his generous foster parents. After the accident, his foster parents didn't know what happen to him and totally don't have any idea about where is he right now. The owner of the coffee shop was the one who help him in his hospital bills and live on that small apartment; and in return he has to work on the shop with salary.

 

Baekhyun enter in the shop for his duty.

 

"oh baekhyun there you are" a boy from the counter said.

 

Baekhyun smiled "it's my shift now luhan. You can now rest." He said talking to the man who looks like 18 years old but the truth is he's on his 20's

 

"It's okay i can still manage." Luhan replied back.

 

"hi guys" a voice make out from the door and baekhyun was startled hearing it and become uncomfortable. The man goes nearer and smack baekhyun's ; baekhyun jump in disgust and hurry stand on the counter area hiding at luhan's back. Baekhyun feared him a lot because he is a maniac.

 

"KEY!" luhan shouted." I already told you not to do that, can't you understand?"

"Whatever" key replied and walks away.

"are you okay?" Luhan manage to ask after he saw baekhyun uncomfortable about it.

 

"im okay" he lied.

 

A customer entered and order some ice Americano.

Baekhyun move his feet and prepare the guy's order.

 

"ahm. Baekhyun. You have to wear your apron and name tag." Luhan said.

 

 

------

 

"I really can't understand why it has to be so early in morning" sehun complained.

 

"what time does the class starts?" jongin asked

 

"8:30. And it is so early" he complained again

 

"sehun. 8: 30 is not anymore early. Perhaps you go night clubs" tao said

 

"shut the f**k up." sehun cover his ears. "you know that im still young in going to that places"

 

Everybody got silent and sehun ask jongin "By the way jongin. How was the guy that you always brag? Do you date him now?" he leans forward to emphasize that question.

 

"wha. What? A... are... you talking about." He stammered " when did I said that?" replied defensively.

 

"That's right. The one with round eyes" Tao add on

 

"shut your mouth tao" kai said. "I still haven't introduced myself to him." jongin explained

 

"Bummerrrr" tao said laughing.

 

"Speak for yourself tao." Sehun ing, then Tao fell silent.

 

"Have you guys seen chanyeol?" jongin asks

 

"maybe he's ing a girl in the comfort room" sehun went on.

 

"YAH,YAH.YAH. watch your mouth maknae" a deep voice suddenly heard.

And enter the scene

 

"where have you been chanyeol?" jongin ask as he put his mp3 player in his bag.

 

"I went to the library to get some books" chanyeol replied with a big smile showing his perfect teeth and sat down.

 

After 30 minutes their class president entered to give some announcement

 

"guys. Our teacher can't attend today because of important matter, so this class is dismissed." Suho said.

Then everyone created a sound of disappointment, especially sehun

 

--------

 

Jongin, chanyeol, Tao and sehun gathered at the student's lounge to kill their time. Chanyeol was reading his book and three continued chatting.

 

"I told you guys 8 o'clock is so early" sehun said pouting his lips.

 

"Its not going to be early if we have class today." Jongin replied.

 

A minute of silence pass then chanyeol smiled. "Why aren't you talking? Did Christ pass by?"

 

"shut up derp master. Were so bored" tao said.

 

"jongin, do you know how to kiss torridly?" sehun asks. And everyone is looking at him.

 

"what? Did I say something wrong?" said sehun.

 

"what the hell do you think of me a object?" kai said.

 

"no.. I mean I just thought that you have an experience. Because you look like a god, you know" sehun explained his cheeks in red.

 

"I don't know how to, and you won't like it" jongin replied

 

"Yah. Let's just proceed to our next subject" chanyeol said

 

The next day the same thing happened to their first subject, it was suspend. There was an emergency meeting for teachers.

 

 Chanyeol's company was walking toward the crowd at lounge. It was kinda full because everybody flock for the class is suspended.

 

"hyung where are we going? It's full" tao ask chanyeol.

 

"let's go outside" chanyeol suggest.

 

"great." Sehun said in success. "Let's go"

 

They're about to walk when a voice went in. "TAO!" Then all of them turn their backs. They saw a tall man; taller than chanyeol. It was looking for tao and is approaching them.

 

"kris-hyung" tao called back.

 

"Where are you guys going?" kris ask.

 

"we are about to go out because we don't have class"

 

Kris nod and said"can I ask you a favor" said kris

 

"sure what is it?" tao said.

 

"let's go" kris grab tao's hand walk outside. Then the rest exchange looks and stares.

 

------------

 

They arrive at the coffee shop. The place is quiet where they really can talk. The 4 of them entered and saw the boy at the counter. The man greeted and welcome them. Sehun look at him and was astounded by the boy looks? Sehun's heart beats so fast. His eyes were glued on the boy's eyes and face then look at his chest and saw the name tag 'luhan'.

 

"Would you like you order?" luhan said

 

"wait. kris said tapping all the pockets. "I forgot my wallet. I'll be back. " Kris run back

 

" We would order later. We'll wait for him to be back. "chanyeol said. Luhan nod in reply.

 

"let's sit there" jongin said

The boys seated.

 

"have you confess to Kris?" jongin said as they all settle down.

 

Tao shook his head "I don't know. I'm afraid he might reject me" tao replied sulking his face.

 

Chanyeol notice that sehun always looking at the boy at the counter. "do you like him sehun?" then everyone is looking at sehun right now.

 

"no" he defend and deny

 

 Jongin turn to look at luhan. "he's handsome. Want me to hook you up?"

 

"yah, I didn't said that." sehun replied defensively

 

"looks like our magnae is now becoming mature" tao said.

 

", mind your own business about confessing to Kris" sehun battled back

 

"lower your voice." tao said.

 

"excuse, call of nature" chanyeol stand up and headed to the comfort room.

 

As he walk towards. He notices a man talking to luhan. And thought maybe he works here because he was also wearing the same apron that luhan is wearing.  He was wondering why the man is so gloomy; his eyes shows that he was lonely; a complete opposite of personality than him.

 

He entered the comfort room. After he pees. He suddenly feels strange about the door. The door wasn't opening. He knocks and bangs the door. But nobody can hear him. He thought about the things that scares him. He was scared. By that, he knocks the door with full strength and pressure.

 

 "HEY. CAN SOMEBODY HELP ME.? I'M LOCKED IN HERE" suddenly he hears the door crack open.

 

"hey." A voice said

 

"Yes. Hey. I think I'm lock in here please help me." Chanyeol screamed.

The man stranger finally opened the door. Then chanyeol saw the gloomy man. Then his eyes on the name tag 'Baekhyun'

 

"im sorry sir. But this comfort room is out of order at the moment. It takes a little of construction"

 

"then why there aren't any sign outside." Chanyeol enrage

 

"I'm sorry sir. It was my responsibility to put it there. But I forgot."

 

Chanyeol sigh.  "you know what, you should take your job so seriously."

 

"im so sorry sir. I promise that this won't happen again." Baekhyun said. Chanyeol rolled his eyes and walk out.

Chanyeol go back to their table so upset. 

 

"why are you so ..?"Jongin said imitating chanyeols facial appearance when he's mad.

 

"imagine. I was locked in the comfort room that is not working but they didn't put any signs that it's out of order."

 

"maybe they just haven't put yet because it's early." tao said. "Oh kris is here. Let's order.

 

They are done eating and headed back. On their way out chanyeol saw that someone smack baekhyun's and saw that he's uncomfortable of it.

 

-end-

 

 

hi guys... this is my new fanfic, my first actually... i hope you like it... =)