Where's Taisuke?

Girl is Mine!

It was a love song to me, writen by Taisuke. And as I read the lyrics that were obviously coming straight from his heart, a memory that I thought I had forgotten came flooding back.

Flashback

"Taisuke, where are we going?" I ask him as he drags me along the shore of the beach. We were on a school trip and he just-so-happened to drag me out of the cabin to talk about something.

"You'll see." He assured.

"You're insane! Dragging me out like this!" I complain, but don't mind it. After a few more minutes of walking, he finally lets go of my hand before turning to face me. "What did you want to talk about?" I ask.

"Well..." He started. "I wanted to ask you this since you're the oldest out of all of us and have the most experience."

"With what?" I question.

"With dating." Taisuke explains. "If you like someone, how would you tell them?"

"Taisuke, do you like someone?" I ask, trying my best not to sound hurt. Truth is, I've liked him for a long time now, but could never confess to him since I didn't want our friendship to be ruined if he didn't have the same feelings for me.

"I do like someone." He nodded. "I've actually liked him for a while..."

"Him?"

"What? Surprised your best friend is gay?"

"A little bit... I always thought you were into girls."

"Nope!" Taisuke shook his head. "Now, can you help me?"

"Well..." I started, taking a deep breath so I wouldn't lose my composure in the middle of telling him what to do. "Just tell him how you feel."

"Are you serious? What if he rejects me? I'll be heartbroken, Hiro!"

"I know that." I assure. "But, that's part of life. If you get rejected, it's not the end of the world. You'll get over it and move on! Knowing you, you have a lot of people who really like you, so you'll be fine!"

"You think so?" I nod at his question. "Arigatou, Hiro! I'll do that!" With that, he gave me a hug. I hugged him back, enjoying the feeling of the contact before pulling away from him.

"Can I at least know who you like?" He shook his head, smiling at me. "Oh come on! Do I at least know him?"

"You do. In fact, you're the closest one to him in all of our group."

"Eh? Hontou?" He nodded before walking away from me. "M-Mathe!" I called out to him, running to catch up with him and walk beside him. "Who is it?"

"You'll find out." He smiled at me.

~ ~ ~

That night, he called me out again to go with him to the beach. "What do you want at this time of night?" I asked, annoyed that he had woken me up so late.

"Gomen." He apologized. "For waking you..."

"Daijoubo..." I muttered tiredly. "Now, what's this about?"

"Well..." He stared, seeming nervous. I have him a weird look.

"Doshta no? We're best friends, you can tell me anything!" I reminded.

"Wakatha..." He nodded. "But, this is... Well... I don't know what you'll say about this..."

"Just tell me."

"Well... I... L-L..." He was stuttering like crazy and I could barely make out what he was saying. Sighing, I decided to go back since it was obvious he wouldn't be able to say it. I turned around to head back when... "I like you, Hiro." That made me stop dead in my tracks. Did he just say that? I thought, but shook the thought out of my head. It's only in a friend kind of way...

"I know you like me." I smiled at him, turning back to face him. "You have to like me or we couldn't be best friends."

"No, not like that..." Taisuke shook his head. "I like you more than a friend. Even more than a best friend! I've had these feelings for you for a long time now!" I stared at him dumbfounded. I didn't know what to say. I honestly had no idea that's how he actually felt about me. He looked down to the ground sadly. "If you don't feel the same, I understand. Just, don't break our friendship, I couldn't handle it if you did..." He was going to leave after saying that, but I caught his wrist in time.

"Yokatha." I smiled at him, pulling him into a hug. "I've liked you for the longest time ever! But, I was afraid that if I confessed to you, our friendship would be ruined." I felt him hug me back.

"Even if I didn't like you back like that, our frienship would never be ruined." He promised, kissing the top of my head. I felt a smile creep on to my lips. A second later, he lifted my chin to make me face him before planting a soft kiss on to my lips. I kissed him back with all the passion I had inside of me for him.

End of Flashback

I cried remembering that. That was the first day of us becoming a couple... I thought, remembering that he had told me we were only best friends at the hospital. Why would he lie to me like that? Deciding to call him instead of wondering, I dialed his number. No answer. "Damn it, Taisuke." I yelled before getting up and heading downstairs, the song still in my hand. I don't care if he lied to me, but I hurt him so much due to the accident, I had to make it up to him. I just hope he'll forgive me... I thought, exiting the house. I go to all the places that he loves to go, but he's in none of them!

"Hiromitsu?" I hear someone call me. Turning around, I see Yuta.

"Tama." I smile. He looked at me weirdly before smiling back at me.

"You finally remember!" He concluded. I nodded.

"And I have to find Taisuke to apologize for everything! Have you seen him?"

"Iie... None of us have seen him in two days." He said.

"Help me find him." I begged.

"Iyo, but only because you remember and aren't after Aya anymore. Not because we're friends."

"Whatever." I say, leading the way to another place. We went to a few more places before deciding to take a break. "Where could that guy be?" I questioned out loud to myself.

"Maybe he just doesn't want to be found by you..." Yuta shrugged.

"That helps so much..." I groaned, resting my head back against the bench we were on.

"Hiromitsu, Yuta, is that you?" Looking over my shoulder, I see Kazuya and his group of friends.

"Have you guys seen Taisuke lately?" I ask.

"Well, hello to you too." Kazuya muttered. "And, no, we haven't. Nande?"

"I have to apologize to him... I hurt him so much." I explained.

"Well, we're not doing anything right now." Tatsuya said. "Want some help?"

"Arigatou." I smiled at them. "Can you guys call Kento, Toshiya, Wataru, and Takashi too?" I asked.

"Why can't you just call them?" Tatsuya asked.

"They wouldn't answer even if he did. We're all enemies now, remember?" Yuta asked.

"Then, why are you here?" Kazuya questioned.

"Hiromitsu's not my enemy anymore and if the others knew the truth, they would think the same thing." Yuta shrugged as Junnosuke called the other four.

"They said they'll be here in about ten to twenty minutes." He announced, hanging up the phone.

~ ~ ~

They all came at the same time and glared at one another before turning to us. "What's the meaning of this, Junnosuke senpai? You know I can't stand these guys!" Takashi exclaimed with annoyance.

"Just for one day, get along." Kazuya yelled at them, making them tense up. "Junno called you guys to help us find Taisuke."

"And, why would we do that?" Wataru asked, crossing his arms. "In case you've forgotten, we're not friends anymore." With that, they were going to leave, but I stood up and got in front of them.

"Sen-chan, Miyacchi, Wata, Nika, oneegai! Help us find Taisuke." I pleaded. They looked at me before looking at each other and back at me. They were smiling now.

"You finally remember, Mitsu!" Takashi cheered.

"Hai." I nodded. "Can you guys help us?"

"We'll help, but only because you remember and aren't after Aya anymore." Wataru said. The others nodded with agreement.

"Arigatou." I motioned for them to follow before I led the group out of the park we were at. When we got out, I got a phone call. Checking the caller ID, I saw that it was Taisuke!


A/N: Another cliffhanger for you guys! I know, I'm evil! But hey, at least I made them work together in this chapter, gotta give me credit for that! I even added their nicknames! For those of you who don't know, Sen-chan is Kento, Miyacchi is Toshiya, Wata is Wataru, Tama is Yuta, and Nika is Takashi. Please comment!