Talking

Girl is Mine!

Yuta's POV

"How do we do this, Johnny?" I question to him. All of us are ready to go.

"It's the same way as you teleported here." Johnny explained. "Just concentrate on getting to Fujigaya's subconscious and you can." I nodded before closing my eyes and concentrating to get there.

~ ~ ~

When I opened my eyes again, we were no longer in the hospital, but a pitch black place. I looked at the others only to see that they were glowing the color of their powers. I looked at myself and realized that I was doing the same thing. "Let's find Taisuke, guys." I ordered them. They nodded before we all split up to look for our friend. This is seriously what a subconscious looks like? I thought, walking deeper and deeper. It's so creepy... I shivered before feeling that someone was near me. Looing around, I only saw blackness. Squinting to get a better look, I saw a little pink light in the distance. Pink? I thought. And, we're in the colors of our powers... It's Taisuke! I mentally called the others to where I was before going over to Taisuke. When I got close to him, I saw that Johnny was right, he was depressed! "Taisuke." I called.

"Tama?" He asked before looking up at me. His eyes were sad. And by looking at them, you could tell that he was crying for a long time. "What are you doing here?"

"We came to help you." I answered.

"We?" He asked, raising a brow at me. Before I could answer, the others came to either side of me.

"Yes, we." I smiled at the others. He sadly smiled at the group before looking away again.

"What did you come to help me with?" Taisuke questioned. "I'm fine..."

"You're a terrible liar, Taisuke." I pointed out.

"No kidding." Wataru agreed. "You look no where near fine."

"Okay, I'm depressed, so what?" Taisuke asked. "Everyone gets depressed once in a while, it's not that big of a deal."

"It is when you've been missing for two days!" Toshiya pointed out.

"I just didn't want to see him..." Taisuke muttered.

"Hiromitsu?" I question. He nods.

"He really likes Aya..." Taisuke started. "He even went as far as to saying that he hates me..." That's what happened... I thought, sitting beside him and putting a hand on his shoulder.

"Well, he really wants to see you now." I say. He glares at the ground for a minute before looking at me.

"Why now? He knows what he did! Is he pitying me?"

"Taisuke, calm down." I advised. He took a deep breath before looking away from me again.

"Warui..."

"Daijoubo." I assured. "Just, talk to him... While you were gone, you missed a lot. I assure you, you'll be happy to see him."

"Hontou?"

"Hontou ni."

"Demo..." In the next second, Wataru came to the other side of Taisuke and slaped him harshly across the face!

"At least give him a chance! That's what you said for us to do when he lost his memory! You told us not to get irritated with him and just help him along to remember! Listen to your own advise!" Wataru yelled at Taisuke before calming down. "I know you're hurt right now, but if you don't at least make an attempt to see him or talk to him, things won't get any better for you."

"He's right." I agreed. "Do you guys agree?" I asked the others. Taisuke looked up to them to see what their answers would be. They all nodded.

"Just try to talk to him." Takashi urged.

"Not only that, but try to work things out and really understand each other." Kento added on to Takashi's point.

"And if it still doesn't work out, then we'll be here to support you." Toshiya finished off.

"Right! That's what friends are for!" I reminded. Taisuke looked each one of us over before giving us a genuine smile.

"Iyo, I'll talk to him." He agreed. I mentally called Hiromitsu and within sedonds, he was in front of us, glowing red due to his powers.

"We'll leave you two alone..." I assured beore leading the others out.

Taisuke's POV

They left us alone and I looked away from Hiromitsu, hoping this would be as painless as possible, even if I was going to hurt myself. There was no other way to get by this except for breaking up with him. That way, he would actually be free to do and date who ever he wants. It would also leave me burdenless since I know that he's happy, though I would be heartbroken in the process. But, I love him enough to let him be happy even if that means leaving me heartbroken. "Taisuke..." He calls out to me. I look at him and I realize that for once, I'm not able to read the expression on his face.

"Hiro, we should..." I start, but he interrupts me.

"Before you say what I think you're going to say." He starts. "I found this in one of the books in our room." Taking a piece of paper out of his pocket, he shows it to me. No way... I think, looking over the song I had written for him. He wasn't supposed to find that... Great, what does he think of me now? I thought, mentally freaking out.

"So, what did you think?" I asked, regaining my composture.

"Hontou ni, arigatou." He smiled at me. I gave him a surprised look.

"What do you mean? Why are you thanking me?"

"The song made me remember! It made me remember everything and everyone!" He explained before sitting next to me and giving me a hug. "Arigatou! Hontou ni, gomene!"

"For forgetting about us?" I asked.

"That, and hurting you so much while I had amnesia..."

"Daijoubo." I assured, hugging him back lovingly. "Aieiru"

"I love you too." He answered, nuzzling into my chest. "But, why did you lie to me and say that you were only my best friend back at the hospital?"

"The doctor told me to." I admitted, his hair. "He said that it would be too much for you to handle if I told you right away that we were dating, so I had no choice but to lie to you. We didn't want to burden you with anything, so we did everything we could for you since we love you so much!"

"I really do have the best friends ever." He smiled.

"Oi."

"And the best boyfriend." He finished. "Arigatou, for everything." With that said, he planted a sweet kiss on lips.


A/N: Awe! It's cheesy as hell, I know, but come on, it's cute too! Anyways, one more chapter to go before this story is done! Spoiler, Taisuke's gong to sing the song next chapter and Hiromitsu has a song of his own for Taisuke! Does anyone know what the songs are? Hint, Taisuke's song is one of his solo songs! Same with Hiromitsu! Comment about what you think about the chapter and if you think you know what the songs are.