Breaking Apart

Girl is Mine!

Taisuke's POV

It was the last period of the day and I was talking to Kazuya about what homework we had from the class we had together before this one. While we were talking, I heard Hiromitsu say hi to me, but I ignored him. The older boy stopped talking to me and gave me a funny look before looking towards Hiromitsu. I could clearly see Hiromitsu's hurt face through Kazuya's eyes, but I had to get over him somehow, even if that meant hurting him in the process. "Hey guys!" We heard Junnosuke call to us. "What's wrong with you two?"

"Nande mo nai." We both said together. He gave us a weird look before taking his seat next to Kazuya. The class was going to start, but the intercom interrupted the teacher just as he was about to start talking.

"Would Hiromitsu Kitayama, Taisuke Fujigaya, and Yuta Tamamori please come to the office?" The lady's voice announced. I looked at Hiromitsu with a questioning look only to see that he was reflecting the look back to me.

"What did you do?" Kazuya asked as I stood up.

"Nothing!" I retorted before going to the door. At least, I hope I did nothing...

~ ~ ~

"You guys did what now?" I ask the others. We went to the office before the secretery led us to the principal's office and we found the other four were there.

"We got into a fight, big deal!" Kento waved it off. "It's not like fighting amongst one another is anything new to us. We've been doing it for years now!"

"That's true." I agree. "But, at school? Was it really necessary? You could have just brought it home so that me and Hiro could've helped you guys out with it!"

"Says you!" Takashi stood up, glaring at me. "You can't even talk to Mitsu anymore! How the hell are you two going to help us with our problems?"

"Watch it, Takashi!" I warned him before there was a loud slam of the door. We all turned around and were surprised by who we saw instead of the principal.

"Johnny?" We all questioned. Johnny Kitagawa was our mentor for the powers. Well, he was everyone's mentor since he's the oldest person where we come from. But, to see him here, it was something we never thought would happen.

"You boys do remember the warning I gave you, do you not?" He asked us. We looked at each other confused before looking back at him. "Remember? After introducing myself to Hiromitsu again, I told you boys to be careful down on Earth. Especially with the girls." I tried hard to remember what Johnny had told us and at one point, I did.

Flashback

"Boys, be careful down on Earth. You know how your powers work." Johnny warned us. We all nodded. Our powers were charmed from an early age since we were all such good friends. If we let our emotions get the better of us and we started to hate or despise one another, our powers would weaken, letting Johnny take them back. In our world, you either have strong powers or no powers at all.

"Why are you telling us to be careful?" Yuta asks. "We've been together since I can remember, so it won't be that easy to split us apart!" The rest of us nodded in agreement. Johnny sighed before shaking his head.

"It might be easy here, but not Earth. So many things on Earth can make you boys turn on each other, stab each other in the back, make you hate and despise each other."

"Like what?" I ask.

"There are many!" Johnny tells us. "But, be most careful of girls on Earth."

"Girls?" We question.

"How come? Are they different than here?" Wataru asks.

"A lot more different." Johnny nods. "Most girls there try to get a guy's attention by overdoing the make-up and dressing really... Well, you'll see. Basically, a lot of them only rely on their looks other than their personality, unlike our girls who are the opposite."

"That explains why Gaya and Hiro aren't attracted to girls!" I hear Wataru whisper into someone's ear.

"Urusai!" I say, hitting his arm. "You know I'm not into them!"

Yeah, I'm only teasing you." He assures, waving it off.

"Boys, promise me you will be careful." Johnny said sternly. "And also, not let your emotions for a girl or boy get the better of you that it breakes your friendship."

"We promise we will be careful!" We promised.

"Good." He smiled at us. "You know that your powers will send a signal up to me if anything happenes between you. Good luck and keep your promise!"

"We will!" We assured before teleporting to Earth with our powers that made a rainbow through the sky.

End of Flashback

"You boys broke the promise, so I have to take your powers..."

"Johnny..." We whined like kids. Without our powers, we were no different from the people of Earth.

"I'm sorry boys, but you have to learn your lesson... You'll get your powers back once you make up and get over your harsh feelings for one another." With that said, our powers came right out of our souls in a rainbow and into Johnny's hands. In the next second, everything blackened around me and I collapsed.

~ ~ ~

When I woke up, I realized that my head was on Hiromitsu's lap. Jolting out from his hold, I gave him a weird look. "What were you going to do?"

"Don't think like that." Hiromitsu told me. "We fainted because Johnny took our powers and I woke up before you did. My head was hurting since I was on the floor. I didn't want you to have that same feeling, so I put your head on my lap."

"Thanks..." I muttered. "Where are the others?"

"Home, I'm assuming." He shrugged. I remembered what Johnny said and quickly got up.

"We have to get home now." I said frantically before going out of the principal's office.

~ ~ ~

We got home and were going to unlock the door, but it opened on it's own revealing the others all arguing amongst each other and holding their suitcases. "What the hell is going on, you guys?" I shout over their arguing.

"We're moving out." Wataru said.

"Why?"

"I can't live in the same room or same house as the guy who ruined my chance with Aya." He said, glaring at Toshiya as he said it.

"You never had a chance with her anyway!" The younger shot back. "Remember? She rejected you!"

"Urusai!" Wataru yelled at Toshiya before pushing past me and Hiromitsu. "I'm out of here!"

"Wataru, wait!" I called, but he ignored me. Toshiya was the next one to walk past me. "Don't leave, Toshiya... Please!"

"What's the point of staying, Taisuke?" He questioned me. "There's obviously bad blood between all of us right now and we're not exactly bound to each other anymore!" With that, he left, going the opposite direction of Wataru.

"I'm out of here too, no way do I want to see his face everyday! I already have to at school!" Takashi said before disappearing out of sight.

"Ja ne." Kento said before leaving.

"Yuta?" I questioned, hoping that he would stay. He looked sadly at his feet before looking at Hiromitsu.

"I'm sorry... I was the one who made the bucket appear over your head and made it spill on you." He admitted. We were shocked at the confession and Hiromitsu looked like he was going to strangle him.

"Why would you do that?" I ask.

"For you!" He said. "I couldn't let you get hurt more than you already were!"

"You did it for yourself, you liar! You like her too!" I retorted.

"I do." Yuta agreed. "And, I will do anything to get her, even if that means breaking our friendship."

"You don't mean that..." I say, hoping so badly that he wouldn't ditch us.

"I don't, not to you two since I'm really close with both of you... But, if Hiromitsu really does like her, then we can't possibly continue this friendship without getting into fights." With that, he left. Hiromitsu looked at me with a look of betrayal.

"Do you also like her, Taisuke? Is that what Yuta meant?" I wanted to answer his question so badly, but I couldn't. I didn't want to pressure him into the relationship, especially since he was getting feelings for someone else now. So, I ignored him and went into the house, knowing that he was following me inside.


A/N: This chapter made me cry while writing it! Kidding, I can't cry anymore to anything except my own pain after watching one drama... But, I really hope that if these guys ever do break apart, that it's not like this or anything close to this. I hope you guys liked it! And don't worry, I'm an author that believes stories need to have a happy ending since reality already has so many sad endings, so it will be a happy ending!