Starting to Remember

Girl is Mine!

339473_original.jpg

I have got to talk to that Aya girl... I thought as I was watching T.V. How in the world did she manage to split our group up all by herself? Shaking away the thoughts, I tried my hardest to focus on the T.V. But, I couldn't. Deciding not to overwork myself, I went to our room to get some rest. When I came in, I see Hiromitsu on his bed, looking like he was thinking about something really hard. "Hiro, doshta?" He looked up at me before looking away.

"Are you hiding something from me?" He questions. I give him a hurt look, silently hoping that he would forgive me after he finds out the truth.

"Hiro, I would never lie to you or keep anything from you! You're my best friend!" I say. He looks at me before smiling sadly.

"Then, why didn't I know about you liking Aya?"

"I don't like her:.." I assure him. "I'm into men, remember?"

"Wakatha yo." He nods. "What did Yuta mean then?"

"I can't tell you..." I said, looking away from him.

"Didn't you say that you wouldn't keep any secrets from me?" 

"Wakatha! But, this is different:.. I have to keep this from you to help you!"

"Help me? With what?"

"Just forget it..." I sigh before getting into my own bed and pulling the covers over me.

~ ~ ~

Waking up, I smelled the fresh scent of pancakes. Getting out of bed and to the bathroom to wash up, I went dowstais to find Hiromitsu cooking them. "Ohaiyo." I called out to him.

"Ohaiyo." He smiled at me. "Are you hungry?" I nod before taking my seat at the table. It's so quiet without the rest of them here... I thought, remembering how just yesterday they were making such a fuss that it woke me up. "What are you smiling about?" I heard Hiromitsu ask which snapped me out of my trance. Shaking my head, I let myself think of other things while he finished the cooking. "Here, breakfast is served."

"Arigatou." I smiled, but then remembered something which made my smile turn into a frown. "Why are we having pancakes?"

"You just seemed upset last night, so I thought maybe you would like them since you like them when you're down." He shrugged. I gave him a shocked look. I thought he forgot about that...

"How did you know?" I asked. He shrugged again.

"Just knew." Is he finally getting his memory back? I thought before having the urge to call the doctor.

"I'll be right back!" I told him before bolting up the stairs to our room again. When I got there, I took my phone, immediately dialing the doctor's number.

"Hello?" He answered.

"Sensei!" I breathed out, trying to catch my breath.

"Fujigaya? Doshta?"

"Hiro... He..." I tried to say it, but my breath was still caught.

"Breathe first and then talk." He advised. I took deep breaths and was able to regain my breath.

"How did you know it was me?"

"I figured that Hiromitsu would remember something... So, did he?"

"Well, a little, I guess..."

"What did he remember? Every little detail is important."

"Well... He remembered what I loved to eat in the morning when I'm upset and I didn't remind him of that after the accident."

"Hm, well, that's a good start." The doctor said. "He's slowly getting his memory back, little by little. He will eventually remember about your real relationship, but for now, keep it a secret."

"It's hard, sensei..." I tell him. "He's falling for someone else and I honestly can't take it!"

"Taisuke, even if he does fall for someone else, he will remember eventually. He WILL come back to your side once he remembers, just trust me on that. I can see how much he loved you before the accident, so he wouldn't let you get away after remembering everything."

"I want to believe that..." I say, but have doubt.

"Don't have doubt. The doubt always makes a relationship fall apart. Just trust him."

"Hai..."

"Good, I have to go now, have a nice day."

"You too." With that, I hang up and rush back downstairs were Hiromitsu gives me a confused look from the table.

"What did you do up there?" He asks, raising a brow at me.

"Just called the doctor." I shrugged, sitting across from him at the table.

"Nande?"

"Don't worry about it!" I smiled before eating my breakfast.


A/N: Short chapter, but at least Hiromitsu remembers something! Even if it's small! He's getting his memory back, yay! Anyways, keep commenting, I love the comments I'm getting!