Chapter 3

Girl is Mine!

339473_original.jpg

The guys took me to karaoke after school to try and calm me down from the frustrating matter of Hiromitsu losing his memory. Speaking of which, he has been quiet ever since lunch. I knew he was hurt since this was my first time yelling at him, but no way was I going to apologize. I mean, he did just guess what the situation was and gave me advice without even looking at the background story! I have nothing to be sorry for! Other than the tension between us, karaoke was really fun! We were all good singers, so we challenged each other to singing contests. In the end, it was me, Hiromitsu, and Yuta as the three best of the group! "Should we see who's the best?" I asked them.

"Go for it!" The four that were out cheered from the side lines. First, it was me against Yuta! It was finalized that I was a better singer than Yuta, which left Hiromitsu! We sang Truth by Arashi and when we were done, the others were looking at us with blank looks on their faces.

"So? Who's the best? Me or Hiro?" I ask them. They look at each other with unreadable faces.

"You two have too similar voices to actually compare." Kento pointed out, making everyone nod with agreement.

"Are you kidding?" I asked.

"Iie!" Kento assured.

"Zakena!" With that, I gave him a noogie as the others laughed and watched me mess up the youngest's hair.

"Okay, I want to battle against Kento!" Takashi challenged him.

"Oh, a battle between two of the youngest!" Wataru beamed.

"That should be interesting!" Toshiya commented.

"No kidding!" Yuta agreed.

"As much as I would LOVE to see that, I'll go out to take a breather for a while." I announced to them before leaving the room that was given to us for the hour. There was a bench outside the place and I sat down on it, looking up at the stars blankly.

"Fujigaya, do you mind if I join you?" I heard a voice ask me. Looking over to my right, I see Hiromitsu.

"Of course not, Kitayama." I assured, using his last name since he had used mine a second ago.

"Sorry about using your last name." He apologized. "Just thought you would still be mad, so I decided to go with the not so friendly approach."

"Daijouboka." I wave it off. "And, I'm not really mad anymore... I'm sorry about what happened at the cafeteria, I didn't mean to yell at you like that..."

"Daijoubo!" He smiled at me. "I would have done the same... I was a little out of line to assume the situation without knowing the background story anyway."

"Hai..."

"So, we're good?" I nod at his question. "Yokatha!"

"Nani? Couldn't bare to lose such a "good friend" like me?" I ask, quoting him from what he said earlier today.

"Baka!" He laughed, playfully punching my arm. This is how things should be... I thought, enjoying the time that me and Hiromitsu spent together.

~ ~ ~

"Did anything happen between you two?" Kento asked excitedly.

"Should something have happened?" Hiromitsu asked. Takashi hit Kento's arm before turning to Hiromitsu.

"Iie, he was just joking!" The second youngest said. He snapped his fingers and there was a flash of green light before two sundaes were in each hand. "Here, you two missed out on sundaes!"

"Arigatou!" We both smiled at him, taking the sundaes and eating them.

"Nice save." I mouthed to Takashi before eating another spoonful of the sundae.

~ ~ ~

The next day, we were all good, like the previous day had never even happened. The fight had never even happened. But, that changed as quickly as I noticed a girl waiting for us. It was the new girl, Aya. "Ohaiyo!" She greeted us.

"Ohaiyo!" We all sang together.

"Is it okay if I walk with you guys?" She questioned.

"Why us? Can't you walk with some others?" I asked.

"Well, yeah, but you guys are the only ones who tried to be friends with me! Remember yesterday before I fell?"

"He's just grumpy in the mornings!" Hiromitsu covered for me. "But yeah, you can walk with us."

"Hiro." I warned. He glared at me, silently telling me to shut up. Fine, if he wants her to come, that's fine! But, he didn't say anything about making it hard for her! I thought, smirking to myself. As she took my place beside him, I pointed at her feet. Pink light came out of my finger and made her trip once again.

"Daijoubo desu?" Toshiya asked, being the first one to notice that she had suddenly fallen.

"Hai." She answered, getting up, but I wouldn't allow her to. Pointing at her feet again, I was going to make her fall again. But, there was a red light and a mirror appeared in front of her feet, sending the attack back to me! Luckily, my own powers didn't affect me, so nothing happened. "Gomen, I'm so clumbsy!"

"Daijoubo!" Hiromitsu smiled before looking at me with a look of warning. "Don't mess with her!" He mouthed to me before helping her up fully and walking away. Forming a fist with my hand, I stared angrily at Aya. I won't lose him to you! I thought.

~ ~ ~

"Hiro, let's go to the arcade!" I suggested after school, knowing one of his favourite places to hang out was the arcade.

"Sure." He shrugs. "Are you inviting the rest or is it just us two?"

"Just us."

"Iyo." With that said, we exited the school building and headed off to the arcade.

~ ~ ~

"I have to admit, that was the most fun I've had in a while." Hiromitsu admitted.

"Hontou?" I asked. He nodded. "But, even if you're the oldest, you're still pretty childish, so I can't believe that!"

"You're such a pain sometimes, Taisuke..."

"Tell me something I don't know!" I smiled before unlocking the door to the house and walking inside. "Tadaima!"

"Wakairi!" I heard Toshiya call out from the living room. Wataru came up to us and with a flash of orange light, held a camera within his hands. Before we could even ask why he had it, he took a picture of us.

"What's that for?" Hiromitsu asked.

"To comemerate you two going out on a date! Are you back together?" He questioned. I gave him a death glare and was going to answer, but Hiromitsu beat me to it.

"What are you talking about? We just hung out, that's it! It wasn't a date or anything..." Hiromitsu told him, taking the camera and deleting the picture. I looked at my feet sadly. I wish his memory would come back quickly...

~ ~ ~

Leaving the earlier scene behind, we got started on our homework so our teachers wouldn't give us hell tomorrow. But, while working, I noticed that Hiromitsu wasn't looking too well. "Daijoubo?"

"I'm fine." He smiled at me, but I've known him long enough to know that it was a fake smile.

"What's wrong?"

"I don't know... Just, a pain around my shoulders..."

"Want a massage?"

"Iie, I couldn't ask you to do that for me..."

"Daijoubo, I'm happy to help out a friend. Especially since you're my best friend!"

"Iyo..." I got up before motioning with my hand for him to follow me to my bed so that it would be easier on both our parts of the massage. He sat down in front of me and I began to work on his aching shoulders. To my surprise, he let out a moan as a put pressure on to his shoulder.

"What's wrong? Did that hurt?" I ask, wanting to make sure it wasn't anything negative.

"Iie..." He started. "It actually... Felt good. Really good!" I raised a brow at him with astonishment. He doesn't remember being my boyfriend, but his body still reacts to my touch! I thought, continuing with what I was doing. Maybe there's hope for him yet! As I continued massaging, I noticed that he was falling asleep. Soon, he was completely asleep, leaning his body back against mine. I admired his beautiful features for a secon before gently moving away and lying him down on the bed. I was too tired to go change and decided to just get into my own bed, but Hiromitsu wouldn't let go of my hand, which he had caught a hold of as I was laying him down on the bed. Knowing that I was too tired to fight against him, I got into the spot next to him. It has been so long since we've done this... I thought, remembering the good old days. I kissed his forehead, like I always used to when we slept over together. And instantly, he moved closer to me, just like the old times! Could he be getting his memory back? I thought excitedly. But, I was still tired and couldn't think about it much before I fell asleep, hugging Hiromitsu close to me.

~ ~ ~

"Give me that camera!" I heard yelling from downstairs as I woke up. Looking around, I didn't see Hiromitsu. I guess he's already downstairs... With that thought, I tiredly strode to the bathroom to wash up before going downstairs. When I entered the kitchen, I saw Takashi and Yuta protecting Kento as Toshiya and Wataru held back Hiromitsu.

"Guys, what's going on?" I asked confusedly, fully awake now. Kento smiled at me before taking out his phone and showing me a picture. The picture was of me and Hiromitsu from last night! That little sneak, coming into our room and doing that... I thought, though I wasn't angry with him. "Is that all? Hiro, why are you making such a big deal about it? It's not like he's going to send that to anyone! Plus, we're best friends, it's fine!"

"Yeah, Mitsu!" Takashi agreed with me. Hiromitsu stopped struggling in Toshiya and Wataru's hold.

"Fine, but don't let it leak out, okay?" He asked Kento. The younger nodded. As everyone was going back to the dining table, I caught Kento's attention.

"Send that to me, will you?" I asked him.

"Sure." He smiled at me.


A/N: Okay, I just HAD to add hope for Taisuke! This was honestly killing me! But, I hope you guys liked it! And, it's nice to know that I'm not writing this for only one person anymore! Thank you for subscribing everyone! Please comment as well, that would be appreciated!