Confrontation

Girl is Mine!

339473_original.jpg

Finally, a day of peace with just Hiro and no one else with me! I thought happily as we walked to school together. And as always, Hiromitsu just had to notice my sudden change in attitude. "Why are you so happy all of a sudden?"

"No reason!" I smiled brightly at him.

"Eh, you're such a bad liar... You're in love, aren't you?"

"And what if I am? Is that a crime?" I joked.

"Not at all!" Hiromitsu smiled. "I'm happy for you."

"Well, to be honest with you, I've been in love with this person for a long time..."

"Eh? And I never knew?"

"Gomen..."

"Daijoubo, but you have to introduce me as soon as you two start dating!" He requested. I nod hesitantly. As soon as we approach the school, I see Aya waiting for us. Just the girl I wanted to see! I thought as we came closer to her.

"Ohaiyo." She smiled at us.

"Ohaiyo." We say in unison.

"Can I talk to you for a minute?" I ask Aya. Hiromitsu gives me a cold stare, making me smile at him. "Don't worry, Hiro. It won't take long at all and I'll be back by your side before you know it!" The cold look changed to one of annoyance because of my sarcastic tone that I used on him.

"Take all the time you want, Taisuke." He said before leaving me with Aya. She blinked in confusion after him.

"Is he mad at you?"

"Iie... Just worried is all." I assured. "Come on." I led her to the side of the school where barely anyone ever goes. "How did you do it?"

"Do what?"

"How in the world did you manage to split apart our whole group all by yourself? We've been friends for such a long time, nothing ever got in between us, and now you come along, ruining everything!"

"Gomen, I didn't mean to..." Aya explained. "Your friends all liked me, but I rejected them all... I already like someone..."

"Who is it?" I asked. "I heard most of the guys asked you out and you rejected all of them!"

"That's because I like you!" Aya confessed, making my eyes widen with surprise. This I did not see coming.

Hiromitsu's POV

I shouldn't have just walked out on Taisuke like that... I thought. He already said that he didn't like her, plus he's gay... But, why am I so worried? Shaking the thought out of my head, I went back outside to find Taisuke and Aya. When I got back outside, I couldn't find them anywhere. Deciding to look around, I walked to the side of the school only to hear Aya's voice. "That's because I like you!" She confessed.

"Me?" I heard Taisuke ask. Peering out from the corner, I see Aya nod. "Gomen, I already like someone else and even if I didn't, I'm into men... Gomen."

"Daijoubo ka! I already know who you like!" She admitted.

"Eh?" Taisuke questions. "How?"

"Unlike him, I notice your affectionate look whenever you look at him. You really love him, don't you?" Taisuke nods. Why are they talking about this guy in third person? I thought.

"Why are we talking about him In third person?" Taisuke questions. She smiles at him before... Kissing him on the cheek!? He's my best friend, but I couldn't help the feeling of hatred I had for him right now. Turning my hand into a fist, I decided to keep watching the two. If anything else happened, he would definitely get it!

Taisuke's POV

"Why are we talking about him in third person?" I question. She smiled at me before whispering in my ear.

"Becuase he's eavesdropping on us right now." I give her a funny look before looking out of the corner of my eye. She was right. Hiromitsu was eavesdropping on us. Wait, if he's eavesdropping on us... Oh no!

"I have to go talk to him." I told her before going to where he was. "Hiro, it's not what it looked like." I say as I come in front of him. He crosses his arms over his chest, glaring at me.

"Hontou?" He asked. "You know I like her and you let her kiss you on the cheek?"

"I told you, it's not like that!" I insisted. "Let me explain!"

"Please do."

"She was just whispering in my ear, that's all, I swear!"

"Hontou?"

"Hontou ni! I wouldn't lie to you, would I?" I questioned him. He looked at me for a second before I saw the hatred in his eyes.

"I honestly don't know, Taisuke." He answered, breaking my heart into a million pieces. "I mean, you've been saying that but you still keep so many secrets from me! Like, why you called the doctor this morning, who you like, what Yuta meant before he left with the others, and who knows how many more secrets you've kept from me."

"Hiro... I..." I couldn't say anything, he was right! Though I kept saying that I wouldn't lie to him or keep secrets from him, I've been doing that this whole time to make him gradually remember me and the others fully.

"Were you even lying about being my best friend?" Hiromitsu questioned me with sad eyes, the hatred gone from them. I opened my mouth to answer, but couldn't. He was right about that too. I looked down sadly at my feet only to get slapped across the face by Hiromitsu, which made me fall on to the ground. "I really hate you, Taisuke! I gave you my trust only to learn that it was all a lie that you gave me!" With that, he left. I felt tears coming out of my eyes. He hates me now... I thought, not being able to take the harsh reality in front of me.


A/N: Okay, I know you guys are about ready to kill me right now, but don't worry, I promised it would end happily and I will keep that promise! So, don't worry! I can't really say "I hope you liked it" 'cause I know you didn't. Next chapter is going to be in Hiromitsu's POV, so look forward to that!