Flashback

Girl is Mine!

339473_original.jpg

Taisuke was waiting at the park for his date to appear. He was already fifteen minutes late. 'Where is that guy?' he thought as another boy approached him in a hurry.

"Gomen..." The boy breathed out, panting heavily.

"You're so cruel, Hiro!" Taisuke whined. "Making me wait for so long!"

"Gomenasai!" Hiromitsu said again, regaining his breath. "I had to help out my parents. You know how they are! They just wouldn't let me go until I was done."

"Alright, you're forgiven." The younger replied, getting up and kissing Hiromitsu's cheek lovingly. "Come on." With that he led the blushing Hiromitsu further into the park.

"Where are we going?" Hiromitsu asked.

"You'll see." Taisuke assured. "It's a surprise for you!"

"How many times do I have to tell you that you don't have to do these things for me?"

"I know, but I wanted to!"

"Fine..." Hiromitsu sighed with defeat. A couple of minutes later, the two were near a little stream where the a nice blanket was set on the ground with a picnic basket. "You didn't..."

"I did!" Taisuke smiled. "Look, all your favourite foods are here too."  With a point of his finger to the picnic basket, a flash of pink light came out. In the next second, the picnic was all set with all of Hiromitsu's favourite food!

"What am I going to do with you?" Hiromitsu asked, face-palming.

"Love me, of course!" Taisuke replied before pulling Hiromitsu into a hug. The older hugged back.

"Always." He promised.

"Then, should we enjoy today?" Hiromitsu nodded and the two sat down on the blanket. "I hope you like it."

"Didn't you just buy it like usual?"

"No, I actually cooked today!"

"Hontou?" Hiromitsu questioned. Taisuke nodded. "Now I really want to try it."

"You're so cruel... Making me nervous like this." Taisuke groaned.

"Gomen." Hiromitsu smiled, kissing Taisuke's cheek before eating. "Oishi!"

"Hontou ni?"

"Hai." With that said, Hiromitsu brought the food up to Taisuke's mouth for him to try it. Reluctantly, he took a bite and was surprised to find that Hiromitsu was right! It was good!

"Wow, I had no idea I could cook so well!"

"Neither did I!"

"How hurtful..." Taisuke pouted.

"You know I'm kidding!" Hiromitsu assured.

"But..." Hiromitsu put an olive into Taisuke's mouth to shut him up.

"Just enjoy today, like you said."

"Fine." And that's exactly what the two did. They ate, talked, played, even shared a few kisses from time to time. When they were done, they watched the sunset together.

"Well, I have to say, that was a perfect surprise!" Hiromitsu smiled as they walked to his house hand-in-hand.

"I try." Taisuke replied.

"Not always."

"I only try for you! That's what I mean."

"Okay, then you do." The older agreed. The rest of the walk was filled with silence. But, it wasn't the awkward kind of silence, it was a nice kind of silence. "I'll see you tomorrow at school."

"Good night." Taisuke replied back before capturing Hiromitsu's lips in a passionate kiss. The older pulled away smiling.

"Night." With that said, he unlocked the door and went inside as Taisuke walked back to his own house.

~ ~ ~

In the morning Hiromitsu got ready before going out of the house and on the way to school. Right before the school though, a car hit him, knocking him to the ground, bleeding severely.

~ ~ ~

"Where is he?" Taisuke wondered out loud.

"Maybe he overslept, as usual!" Yuta replied to his worried friend.

"I don't know..." Taisuke mumbled. "I have a bad feeling."

"Like what?"

"I don't know..."

~ ~ ~

Hiromitsu was unconscious now and rushed to the hospital. As usual, his parents and the school was called to inform them of what happened.

~ ~ ~

When the news got to the school, the teacher told all of the students about why Hiromitsu wasn't there. Taisuke and the five guys that were their friends stood up immediately after hearing the news, bolting out of the classroom and straight to the hospital. When they got there, they asked a nurse where their friend's room was. She led them to it and opened the door for them, revealing Hiromitsu's parents standing beside the bed, crying. "What happened to him?" Taisuke asked with horror.

"He was walking I school and a car was going way over the speed limit and it hit him!" His mom explained.

"No..." Taisuke mumbled, walking closer to the bed. "Why?" He questioned, shedding a puddle of tears.

"Don't worry, Taisuke, he'll be fine!" Hiromitsu's father promised. Taisuke nodded, trying his best to believe his boyfriend's father. All of them heard a groan of pain. Turning their attention to the bed, they noticed that Hiromitsu was awake.

"Hiro!" Taisuke exclaimed with joy before hugging him gently. The older looked confusedly at Taisuke.

"Taisuke... What's wrong?"

"You got into a car crash, baka! Do you know how worried I was?" Taisuke replied.

"Gomen..." Hiromitsu apologized, hugging Taisuke back.

"We were all worried." Yuta added. The couple looked at the other five to see all of them nodding with agreement.

"Gomen..." Hiromitsu apologized again.

"It's okay, son." Hiromitus's mother assured. "Just take some rest now and get better."

"Hai."

"Then, we'll be going." Kento announced.

"Eh? Now?" Hiromitsu asked.

"We came straight from school..." Taisuke started.

"In the middle of class too..." Toshiya ended his sentence.

"You guys are really the best friends a guy could ask for! Coming here from school just because you were worried about me?" Hiromitsu smiled at them.

"Tell us something we don't know!" Wataru smiled back.

"Well then, ja ne." Yuta waved, leaving the room.

"Get well soon and come back." Toshiya added before following Yuta out. One by one, all the boys said their fairwells before leaving the room until it was only Taisuke left.

"We'll leave you two to have a moment." Hiromitsu's mother suggested before her and his father exited the room as well.

"You really scared me, you know?" Taisuke questioned.

"Gomen." Hiromitsu answered. "How many times do I have to say that?" Taisuke sighed.

"You don't need to say it anymore, I was just so worried about you! You know I love you a lot."

"Wakatha yo." Hiromitsu smiled at Taisuke. "I love you too, forever." Taisuke pecked him on the lips quickly before going to the door.

"I should go back to school..." He started. "Take care of yourself and come back quickly!"

"Of course I will."

"Ja ne." Taisuke waved before leaving the hospital room, clueless to what would happen in the events to come.

~ ~ ~

It was a week later that Taisuke got a phone call from Hiromitsu's parents. As soon as he got the call, he rushed over to the hospital. "What's wrong?" Was the first thing asked by him as soon as he got to the room that his boyfriend was occupying.

"He... He..." His mother started, sobbing into his father's shoulder.

"He what?" Taisuke asked worriedly.

"Mom, dad, who is this?" They heard Hiromitsu ask.

"Hiro, what are you talking about? You know who I am!"

"No, I don't... I've never met you in my life..." Hiromitsu explained.

"Eh?" Taisuke asked before turning back to his parents. "What's going on?"

"Come outside and we'll explain." Hiromitsu's father said before leading the other two outside.

"Okay, what's going on?" Taisuke asked again after closing the door behind him. "Why doesn't he remember his own boyfriend?"

"He got amnesia..." His mother started.

"But, he was fine when we came to see him a week ago! He remembered me and everyone else! What happened?"

"We don't know... Not even the doctor knows what happened here..." His father explained. "But, the doctor said not to get him into anything too much to handle for him."

"What does that mean?" Taisuke asked.

"It means you have to pretend to be just his best friend again. He can't know of his actual relationship with you or else it would pressure his mind too much since it's too much information to take in all together." His father said.

"So, I can't tell him about our relationship?"

"Not about your real one, no... But, don't worry, it's just until his memory returns back." His mother assures.

"Besides, if he really does love you, then even with his memory gone, he will fall in love with you all over again." His father reminded.

"That's right!" His mother agreed. "All you have to do is treat him exactly the same as you always have and he'll fall for you again naturally."

"Alright, I'll do my best." Taisuke promised before the three of them went back to the room.

"So, you didn't answer my question." Hiromitsu reminded Taisuke. "Who are you?"

"I'm your best friend, Hiro." Taisuke fake smiled at him.

"How can I not remember my own best friend?" Hiromitsu asked confusedly. Taisuke looked to his parents questionly.

"You didn't remember us either." Hiromitsu's mother reminded.

"True..." Hiromitsu nodded.

"Do you at least remember my name?" Taisuke asked.

"I don't... Sorry." Hiromitsu apologized.

"It's alright." Taisuke assured. "I'm Taisuke."

"We should let them talk." Hiromitsu's mother suggested. His father nodded before the two left.

"So, am I forgetting anyone else?" Hiromitsu asked.

"Probably." Taisuke shrugged. "There are seven of us. You, me, and five others." With that said, Taisuke showed Hiromitsu pictures of the group and pointed out everyone. "They'll be disappointed knowing about this."

"No kidding..." Hiromitsu nodded. "I'm sorry."

"For what?" Taisuke questioned. "No way any of us could have known this would happen, so relax, would you? I'm sure they will understand!"

"I hope so..."

"Taisuke, can we talk to you?" The boys heard Hiromitsu's mother call him.

"Sure thing." Taisuke called back before turning back to Hiromitsu. "I'll be back." With that, he left to go talk to Hiromitsu's parents. "What is it?"

"Is it stressful for him at school?" The doctor questions.

"Well, there are some people that bully him, but other than that, not really."

"Then he will have to switch schools, he can't deal with that right now." The doctor concluded.

"What about us? Isn't making new friends also a stressful thing?" Taisuke asked.

"Good point." The doctor said. "What about you and all your other friends go with him."

"They could do that!" Hiromitsu's mother smiled.

"We can?" Taisuke asked.

"Sure, it's just you, Hiromitsu, and the other five, right?" Hiromitsu's father asked. Taisuke nodded. "The school won't miss seven students and we'll call all of your parents to explain everything to them. It will be fine."

"Alright." Taisuke nodded. "I'll tell the others then." As that was said, he texted the other five abuot what was going to happen.

~ ~ ~

A week later, the seven of them beamed down to Earth together, which the humans saw as a rainbow. "Well, we're here!" Taisuke announced to the group after landing. "This is where we live now."

"Did we have to come into an alley though?" Toshiya complained.

"It was either that or make a huge scene!" Taisuke reminded.  "Let's pick roommates since the rooms in the house we're going to be living in will only hold two or three."

"I'll go with Wataru." Toshiya said, going beside the older boy.

"Me and Takashi will share." Kento said.

"Alright. Yuta, you can share with me and Hiro." Taisuke suggested. Yuta nodded. "Then, this is our life from now on."

The seven of them walked through the streets and found the house that their parents had gotten for them. When they got inside, they were surprised to see that it was a fairly big house. "Hoe did..." Yuta started.

"Don't question it, just enjoy!" Taisuke said, walking through the rest of the house. Hiromitsu followed him.

"Sorry that I got you guys into this." He apologized.

"It's okay, friends have to stick together, right? We don't mind!" Taisuke assured.

"What about the part where you, Mitsu, and Wataru have to be the replacements of our parents?" Yuta asked.

"Tama, don't be an idiot. We were always the replacements for your parents at school!" Wataru reminded. Taisuke nodded.

"Speaking of which, in a few days we start school, so get your rooms ready and all that other stuff, alright?" Taisuke asked. The four younger boys nodded before heading off to choose their rooms.

~ ~ ~

The seven of them went to school and ended up being in the same class. They made new friends, but still maintained their little group of seven until now!


A/N: I'm glad that I at least got one subscriber in one day! Thank you so much! I hope you like the story! And, this is only the first chapter and A LOT more is going to happen, don't worry! For your information, I just HAD to do Hiromitsu x Taisuke, I'm obsessed with them lately! Anyways, subscribe and commment, please!