Endlessly

How Long Is Forever?

 

C h a p t e r 6:

 

                “MiYoung.  Wake up.  Wake up, MiYoung.  MiYoung please.  M-MiYoung.”

 

                “Omo!  Oppa!  Gwenchena?  Wake up!  Oppa!”

 

Immediately, MinHo sat up and breathed heavily.  He turned around to see MiYoung sitting down next to him, looking at him worriedly.  Once he saw her, he pulled her into a tight and secure hug.

 

                “M-MiYoung!  Y-You’re alive,” he exclaimed while he held back his tears.

 

                “Y-Yeah, I-I’m alive,” she stuttered confusingly.  Slowly, she pulled away and cupped his face.

 

                “W-What happened?  W-When did you come home?  Where did you go?” he continuously asked.

 

“I came home a few minutes ago then I heard you screaming my name.  I guess you fell asleep after I left.  And I went to f(x)’s dorm to vent and cool down,” she answered.  She then pouted.  “Aigoo, what happened to you?  You’re nightmare was probably really bad.”

 

MiYoung gasped when he hugged her again.  She can feel his tears falling on her as she gently caressed his back.  MinHo pulled away and cupped her face.  He caressed her cheeks with this thumb as he stared at her.

 

                “You’re here.  I-In front of me,” he whispered.

 

                “Oppa, your dream affected you that much, huh?” she asked she gently swept his bangs away from his eyes.

 

                “Oh!”  Immediately, MinHo checked her arms and looked at her cheeks again.  He sighed in relief.  “Yeah, it was bad.”

 

                “What happened?”

 

                “I-It was five years later after our fight and it was when we were first met and talked after that.  I didn’t know what happened, but it just happened like that.  I searched for you and a week later, I finally found you, b-but you were with TaecYeon hyung.  Y-You said he had a mental illness and he really hates it that you’re with any of the SHINee members and since I came in the picture, he became worse.  You broke up with him and then the next night I was going to pick you up and…there you were, with hyung and it was scary because he had a gun and he could’ve shot you or me.  He was going to shoot me but…y-you took the bullet…and…and…”  He was trembling.  MiYoung put her finger in front of his lips, telling him to stop.  MinHo looked at her curiously.

 

                “Pabo, don’t trust that nightmare,” she said with a small smile.  He only nodded, slowly getting over his dream.  “You know, I think I was the one being selfish with that fight.”

 

                “What do you mean?” he asked curiously.

 

                “I mean…you’re a top star.  Of course you’re going to be busy and Krystal depends on you the most with sports since she is a guest in Dream Team and she’s in Kiss and Cry and you tutor her and TaeMin is always asking you for assistance too and…well everyone depends on you whenever they need help in something.  You’re a busy guy while I just draw, paint, sketch, sculpt, and even take pictures while going to school.  That’s not too busy compared to you,” she answered.  MinHo only smiled and hugged her as he pulled her into his lap.

 

                “Anio, it’s my fault, too.  I haven’t paid too much attention to you, but I really do miss you.”

 

Tears slowly flowed from MiYoung’s eyes.  She stayed quiet for a bit, not wanting her voice to crack or break from her tears.

 

                “R-Really?” she asked quietly.  She felt him nod as his chin rested on her shoulder.

 

                “You can ask the guys.  What hell, you can ask everyone in SM or the entertainment industry.  Lee Soo Man sunbaenim would scold at me at times for dazing off.  Krystal slaps my head when I tutor her and pout because I’m in a daze.  JongHyun splashed cold water into my face at one point during practice and he gets annoyed sleeping in the same room as me since I call your name out in my sleep,” MinHo answered with a chuckle.  MiYoung quietly laughed and nodded and looked up at him.

 

                “Oppa, go to sleep okay?  I’m going to wash up and sleep after,” she said.

 

MinHo just looked at her as he bit his bottom lip.  She looked in his worried eyes and gave a light, soft smile to him.

 

                “Y-You’re going to come back, right?” he asked.  “You’re not going to leave me?”

 

                “Anio, oppa.  Now sleep,” she said as she got up.

 

MinHo nodded and reluctantly lied down.  MiYoung closed the bathroom door and MinHo just stared up the ceiling, letting his mind wander.  Immediately, he stood up and walked out the hallway to the other room that was empty.  He stared at it and smiled.

 

 

MinHo moved his arm to feel nothing beside him.  He quickly sat up and stared at the empty space.  He looked around the bedroom, realizing that nothing seemed different.  He slowly walked out of his bedroom and the aroma of food hit his face.  He smiled happily and ran downstairs.  MiYoung looked up when she saw MinHo walking happily towards her.  She smiled widely and poured him a cup of coffee.  MinHo quickly hugged her from behind.

 

                “It’s real.  This…This is real,” he said happily.  MiYoung laughed and held his wrists.

 

                “Of course it is real, oppa,” she said.

 

                “You-You weren’t in bed this morning and…and…I thought it was a dream when you were with me earlier.”  MiYoung turned around to him and hugged him.

 

                “Aigoo, oppa, no matter what, I will never leave you.  I mean…sure we may fight, but I will always love you forever and ever.”

 

                “I’ll love you forever, too, MiYoung,” MinHo said happily and pulled away from her.  He just looked at her bright eyes and smile.

 

                “Oppa, I love what you did to the room.  But…what about your music equipment?” she asked.

 

                “I’ll think of a place for them.  Is it okay if I put it in our bedroom?”

 

                “Yes, it’s okay.  Gomawo, oppa,” she said happily.  MinHo chuckled and leaned in and kissed her.  “I love you, Choi MinHo,” she said in between their kiss.

 

                “I love you, Choi MiYoung,” he said and hugged her.  “I will love you endlessly.”

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________

A/N: Ah~, it's completed ^^. I hope you enjoyed the fanfiction :3 And my inspiration from this fanfiction was from the movie Click with Adam Sandler ^^;. I was gonna write it as a JaeJoong fanfiction, but I can't help it but make it as a MinHo fanfic :3. Again I hope you enjoyed it! I will try and post up a new fanfiction soon. ^^ Thank you for reading and subscribing and thank you for the comments too! :D!