Yah! Wake Up!

How Long Is Forever?

 

C h a p t e r 5:

 

MinHo woke up from the bright light entering his room.  He smiled to see MiYoung’s sleeping figure next to him.  His arm was around her waist while her hand and head was resting on his chest.  He re-played the event in his mind and smiled.  ‘That was amazing.’  He looked at her again.

 

                “She really didn’t need any clothes,” he quietly said to himself and laughed.

 

                “Very funny, oppa,” she suddenly said, making him stop and jump from her sudden voice.  MiYoung opened one eye and smiled.  “Scared you, huh?”

 

                “H-How long were you awake?” he asked.

 

                “About fifteen minutes ago.  I just wanted to rest my eyes more,” she answered with a bright smile in her eyes.  “You look so peaceful when you sleep.  It’s cute.”

 

                “You look angelic when you sleep.  Much better than cute,” MinHo replied.  MiYoung blushed and looked away from him.

 

                “No schedule today?” she asked him.

 

                “Oh, hold on.”

MinHo sat up and grabbed his phone.  He went to his calendar to check his schedule.

 

                “Damn, I have some dance practices in a couple of hours,” he said sadly.  “I just want to spend time with you.”  MiYoung smiled.

 

                “It’s okay, oppa.  Go practice, okay?  I’m gonna go to the studio, alright?” she informed.  MinHo nodded.

 

                “Okay.  Let’s get ready then.  I’ll walk you to your studio.”

 

                “Okay.  Oh…you still have your ring?” she asked when she looked at his necklace.  MinHo looked at it and nodded.  MiYoung smiled and showed him her necklace.

 

                “I’ve noticed that last night,” he said.

 

                “Really?”

 

                “Why else did I feel happy?”


MiYoung saw his erted looking face and laughed.

 

                “Aigoo, you .”

 

It was only until dinner time the guys left the dance room.  They crowded around MinHo, wanting to know what happened.

 

                “We’re together again,” MinHo said happily.

 

                “So she dumped TaecYeon?” Onew asked worriedly.  MinHo realized how quiet and serious and worried they were.  He sighed.  ‘They did know.’  MinHo nodded.

 

                “It was only that day I realized how she gets bruises and minor cuts.  It was that day I knew everything more about TaecYeon, also,” MinHo replied.  “And now, I’m there to protect her.”

 

                “Hyung, just be careful,” TaeMin said.

 

                “Yeah, TaecYeon hyung can do a lot of things, too,” Key said.

 

                “He’s our hyung, too.  Besides, that mental illness of his isn’t good too at times,” JongHyun added.  MinHo nodded.  ‘So, it is an illness.’  “You should bring her over.  It’s been awhile since we’ve seen her.”

 

                “Well for you,” TaeMin smirked.  JongHyun stuck his tongue out.

 

                “Shut up!  You snuck out of the dorm to see her last week,” JongHyun argued, making the guys laugh.

 

                “Aigoo, okay, I’ll bring her over today.  I’ll pick her up right now.”

 

                “Yay!  We get to see our favorite dongseng!” they cheered and quickly left the dance room to go to their dorm.  They wanted to get everything prepared for her. 

 

MinHo stared at them and chuckled.  ‘I guess they had to see her separately,’ he thought.  Looking at the time, he quickly headed to her art studio.  Turning the corner, he was puzzled to why the lights were off.  ‘Maybe she wanted to leave early?’  But then he shook his head.  ‘Anio, she knows I was going to pick her up.’  Slowly, he walked and headed to the door.  His eyes widened.  He saw her crying while TaecYeon was walking around in circles with a smirk as he held a gun.  Quickly, he opened the door.

 

                “MinHo oppa!” MiYoung yelled in shock.  TaecYeon smirked.

 

                “Wow, so you two are back together,” he muttered coldly.  TaecYeon glared at the two and then he just glared back at MiYoung.  “I warned you, MiYoung!  I ing warned you!”

 

                “I’m sorry!  But I couldn’t do it anymore!” MiYoung yelled.  TaecYeon slapped her, making MinHo run up to TaecYeon, but he held the gun up, causing him to stop and stare bewilder at him.

 

                “H-Hyung…” MinHo stuttered.

 

                “I’m going to kill one of you.  If I can’t have MiYoung, then no one can or you can’t!” he yelled.

 

                “TaecYeon oppa, don’t kill him!” she yelled.

 

TaecYeon glared back at her.  Her face was wet with tears.  Quickly, she wiped them and angrily glared at him.

 

                “Shut the up!” he yelled.

 

                “Yah!  Don’t yell at her!” MinHo yelled.

 

                “TaecYeon oppa, you’re sick!  Stop this!” she yelled.  TaecYeon furiously shook his head.

               

                “No, no I’m not!  I’m perfectly healthy.  One hundred percent healthy!”

 

                “If you are then you wouldn’t be doing this!” MiYoung said.

 

                “I love you, MiYoung!  I love you too much!”

 

                “Then stop this!”

 

                “No!  I want you and if I have to kill MinHo, then I will!”

Everything just happened in a blur.  TaecYeon screamed and pointed the gun to MinHo’s chest.  His eyes widened.  MinHo closed his eyes and used his arms to cover himself and once TaecYeon pulled the trigger MiYoung ran to MinHo and hugged him tightly around the waist, facing him.  MinHo opened his eyes when he heard the gun falling.  His eyes widened, and he looked down to see MiYoung trying to stay up.  He fell down, taking MiYoung along with him.  Tightly, he held her in his arms.  TaecYeon, on the other hand, fell on his knees, crying.

 

                “N-No!  I-I didn’t mean it!  W-What just happened?  M-MiYoung?  MinHo?” he asked confusingly.  MinHo was too shock to even talk to TaecYeon.

 

                “M-MiYoung?” he quietly called.

 

MiYoung slowly opened her eyes and gave him a weak smile.  Slowly, she placed her hand on MinHo’s cheek, wiping her tears away.

 

                “Oppa, you’re alright,” she said weakly and happily.

 

                “Pabo!  I was supposed to take that shot, not you!” he yelled.  MiYoung just chuckled.

 

                “I couldn’t let you die, though,” she said.

 

                “I couldn’t let you die, either,” MinHo said back.

 

                “Well, as much as we separated for five years and quickly got back together, you can see that I’m just crazy for you.  I always was and always will.”  MinHo just looked at her, crying his eyes out.  It was the first time that he did.  “For those five years, I always had hoped that you still love me.  I was always thinking about you and crazily missing you, even if I was with TaecYeon oppa.”

 

                “MiYoung…”

 

                “I really love you, oppa.  Always remember that.”

 

                “I love you, too, MiYoung.  I love you, too.  I always will.   Forever and ever.”

 

                “You’ll love me endlessly?”

 

                “Endlessly,” he answered.  Slowly, her eyes closed and her hand fell.  MinHo felt as if his world has gone out.  “M-MiYoung?  Kim MiYoung?  Choi MiYoung!  Yah!  Choi MiYoung!  Wake up!”  Nothing…  “MiYoung!  Wake up!  Wake up, MiYoung!  MiYoung please!”

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hehe, I'm sorry I didn't update yesterday. I was occupied watching movies and reading some SHINee scenarios ^^. Ah~But I hope you enjoyed this chapter ^^;;; and I know, sad chapter, but no worries, just one more left! :3