Leave. Just Leave.

How Long Is Forever?

 

C h a p t e r 2:

 

                “Hyung,” TaeMin called as he walked towards him and sat down next to him.  MinHo looked at him and slightly smiled.

 

                “Hey TaeMin,” he quietly greeted back.  TaeMin sighed and gave him a ripped piece of paper.

 

                “This is where MiYoung goes to and basically stays for most of the day,” he said.  MinHo accepted it and quickly unfolded the paper.  “She owns the studio.”  He smiled and hugged him.

 

                “Thank you so much,” he said.  TaeMin chuckled and hugged back.

 

                “It’s no problem.  This whole week you were down, and I need to help you hyung,” he said.  ‘Even though MiYoung is probably going to kill me!’ TaeMin screamed in his mind.

 

                “Okay, we’re done practicing for today,” Onew said.  “Let’s all eat out for pizza.”

 

                “Yes!  For once, it’s not chicken!” JongHyun said happily.

               

                “Yah!  JongHyun!” Onew yelled.

 

                “Sorry, hyung,” JongHyun said and walked ahead with Key following behind.

 

                “You guys go ahead, I have other plans in mind,” MinHo said and quickly left the building.

 

MinHo searched carefully for the address.  He stopped in front of a glass building and looked to find her.  His heart suddenly stopped.  He can always recognize her straight, layered, black hair anywhere, her big, deep brown eyes, her pink, pouty-like lips, and especially her thinking look.  He loves the way she bites her lips and sometimes how she rested her chin on her knuckles.  He felt that he just stood there for a good five minutes.  He slowly entered inside.  He looked around amazed.

 

                “Yah, TaecYeon oppa, I told you to call me when you’re…”  MiYoung stopped when she looked up.  She gasped and dropped her paint palette and her brush.

 

                “M-MiYoung?” MinHo softly called.  MiYoung didn’t move from her position.  She just stared at him.  “I-It’s me.  W-Wow…”

 

                “Get out,” she whispered.  MinHo stopped walking.  He felt crushed.

 

                “What?”

 

                “I said get out!  Keep your word and I’ll keep mine!  Now leave!” she yelled.  MinHo stared at her with a stern look.

 

                “Yah!  For a week I’ve been looking for you and…”

 

                “TaeMin is so dead.  For sure he told you.  What did you do?  Beg him or something?  I thought you don’t care about me anymore?” she asked as she felt tears forming in her eyes.

 

                “I’m so confused.  What happened?” he asked.  He heard her scoff at him.

 

                “Whatever.  J-Just leave, please,” she said.

 

                “No, I’m not leaving until you answer me.  And TaecYeon?  Are you close with him now?  Since when?” he asked.

 

                “Just leave!  Please!”

 

The door suddenly opened.  MinHo and MiYoung turned to the door to see TaecYeon there.

 

                “MinHo?  What are you doing here?” he asked surprisingly.  MinHo just shook his head.

 

                “Nothing,” he answered and angrily left.  Once he left, TaecYeon faced MiYoung with a strong and fierce look.

 

                “Yah!  I told you to not interact with any of the SHINee members!” he yelled.

 

                “I know,” she answered.  She yelped when he harshly grabbed her.

 

                “Then why was he here?” he asked her.

 

                “I don’t know.  I don’t know!” she yelled.  He let go of her and went back to the door.

 

                “I’m going to Thailand, Japan, and then Taiwan and maybe back to Japan.  I won’t be here for about a month,” he informed her gently.  MiYoung nodded.  TaecYeon faced her with a smile.  “I love you.”

 

                “Me too,” she quietly said and watched him walk away.  “No I don’t.”

 

MinHo decided to walk to the dorm where the members still live together.  Once they saw him, JongHyun was the first to come up to him.

 

                “What happened?” he asked.  MinHo just stayed silent and shook his head.

 

                “She’s such a bad liar, but…I don’t know,” he said.

 

                “What did she say?” Onew asked.

 

                “She kept telling me to get out, but with the tone of her voice, it’s like…she’s warning me.  She’s saying something how we kept our word about something, but I bet we didn’t,” MinHo answered.

 

                “No you guys never said anything or made any deals.  You two never talked,” Key said.

 

                “Yeah, and MiYoung is going to kill, is she?” TaeMin asked.  MinHo looked at TaeMin and nodded.  TaeMin just groaned.  “No!!!”

 

The guys laughed at the cute maknae.  MinHo just shook his head.

 

                “Aigoo, you know she’s too nice to kill you.  She’ll just choke you from behind,” MinHo said.  TaeMin pouted.

 

                “That’s not funny.”

 

                “I’m sorry.  But tomorrow…I’m going to talk to her.  I need to, this is so important.”  The guys smiled at his determination.

 

                “Don’t worry MinHo.  We believe that things will be alright,” Onew said.

 

MinHo looked at his band members and nodded and smiled at them.  ‘Whatever they say, I’ll believe.  But…it feels like they’re hiding something from me, too.’

 

                “I’ll cook dinner tonight then.  What do you want?” he asked happily.