Juliette

Not Here, Not Now.

Jinki sat on his bed, recalling vividly the kiss he just shared with Minho. It was the first time in a while that they had been alone in the dorm, or anywhere really. Over the last couple months after Minho had kissed his temple during the time they shot Yunahanam, they had begun to get closer. Such as, wanting to sit next to each other when they watched a movie with all the other members. They would just lay on their beds, just talking about anything and everything, hands on their side, barely touching. That had been what they were doing when things escalated a bit.

Minho had been reading some of the lyrics he had written, asking Jinki to sing the parts that were meant to be sung, when a moment happened where their hands were locked together. They looked at each other, almost stunned at the sudden contact, before Minho slowly leaned in. His eyes were open, locked with Jinki's, looking for any sign that the other man didn't want this. Jinki was nervous, yes, but that didn't stop him from grabbing Minho and kissing him softly on his lips. Though Minho had been the one initiating the kiss, he was shocked, but he soon recovered. He kissed his Hyung back, his fingers softly grazing Jinki's jaw line.

The contact was broken as fast as it was made. Jinki started to mutter apologizes and try to get up, but Minho grabbed his wrists, making him stop and look up. Minho smiled at him, no sign of regret showing in his big, dark eyes. "Don't apologize Hyung."

Jinki shook his head. "I shouldn't have done that." It was the only coherent thing that came out of his mouth. Next was a bunch of ramblings that Minho didn't even think Jinki understood.

Minho stood up, which was hard since Jinki was standing really close to the bed, making Jinki press against the taller, younger man. Minho softly rose Jinki's gaze up to his own, and whispered, "Don't apologize, because I liked it."

Jinki stared at him with fear filled eyes. He was scared of ruining things between them, of failing as a leader, and more importantly failing Minho. He was scared Minho hated the kiss, but as soon as said man leaned in for another one with his eyes closed, Jinki's fear began to ebb away. 

"I am going to go see if Kibum is back with dinner, but I'll be back." Minho kissed Jinki's cheek, leaving with a slight blush and a smile.

Jinki smiled as he lifted his fingers to his lips, where Minho's had been not too long ago, loving the sweet remembrance of the sensation of his first kiss; Of their first kiss. Jinki hoped their were many, many more in their future.

He heard footsteps in the hallway, and Minho appeared once again with a smile on his face. "Kibum's back, and he brought chicken." The older man was up and off to the kitchen before Minho could even finish the word. He laughed as he followed his Hyung.

                                                                    XOXOXOXOX

The next couple months flew by. They had been recording song after song, in the dance studio practicing the new choreography for Juliette, and they were very, very tired. Though they loved their fans, and what they were doing, it was starting to wear them down a bit.

Jinki stood away from the rest of the group, going through the chorus of the song. He was never and would never be the best dancer, but he wanted to do his best. This dance was mostly hand movements, and the upper body, and Jinki was a little slow on getting it but he didn't want to ask for help from Taemin or the choreographer. That being said, he tried on his own to figure it all out.

Minho was across the room, sitting up against the mirrored wall, drinking water when he noticed Jinki over in the corner. He gave a questioning expression, but made no move to move. He sat there, his chin in his hands, watching the other man. He smiled when he figured out that Jinki was being his shy, nervous self, practicing where he thought no one could see him. Minho just shook his head before getting up and quietly walking up behind the older man.

"You know you could always ask for help." Minho stated quietly, trying not to scare the other man, but it was no use. The other man jumped, before turning around to see Minho. His expression was that of embarrassment, and Minho was taken a back by just how adorable the man was.

"I didn't want to be a burden to anyone." Jinki stated softly. Minho smiled at him as he closed the gap between them. He grabbed Jinki's wrists and moved them to the right position.

"You are never a burden to me." He whispered in Jinki's ear before he bent down and fixed the man's feet. "I'll run it through with you." Jinki smiled, before watching Minho's movements. They were slowed down, but Jinki was thankful for the help. As they continued he began to get it, until one part. No matter how many times they went through it, Jinki messed up, hitting his head and cursing to himself for being such a cluts. Minho grabbed his wrists before he could hit himself again. "Hey." Jinki looked up at him. "Stop that." Minho moved behind him. Grabbing the other man's wrists. He moved slowly, guiding the man through the moves. 

Jinki blushed at how close Minho was to him, nervous that other people would notice, but he couldn't deny that he like it. After the second time around, the choreographer called for anyone to come back to try it as a group. Before Minho let go of Jinki, he kissed the nape of his neck. It was quick, soft and sweet, and it sent chills through Jinki. Jinki turned around and looked up at Minho before smiling. "Thanks."

Minho touched his nose with his own, whispering, "Anytime," before quickly moving from the other man, aware that there could be wandering eyes in the studio.

Jinki got it perfect every single time.