Without that On.

Not Here, Not Now.

"What do you want for breakfast Hyung?" Jinki opened his eyes, focusing on the half man next to the bed. Minho's jeans hung loose on his hips, as he pulled on a shirt, covering the body that captivated Jinki. Jinki mumbled something, before plopping right back down into the pillow. Minho laughed as he sat on the bed, pushing the older man's hair out of his face, before kissing him softly on the lips. " You can't seriously be tired still."

"I can, and I am." He gave a sleeping smile, one that sent Minho's brain in circles.

"You have to be starving Hyung, especially from last night." Minho softly twirled Jinki's hair. " I'll just go get something. You stay here, and don't move. I want to come back to see you in this exact spot." He kissed the man once, because slowly walking to the door. Jinki was half asleep, and once his mind caught up with what was happening, he squeaked as he remembered what they had done last night. He looked down to see himself completely , his boxers hanging on the bed post. He turned a deep shade of red as he recalled what had happened just hours ago, the dull ache reminding him all to well.

"Jinki- ah, what are you doing?" Minho hissed out as the older man slid down him. Jinki just smiled up at him, as his gently grazed his fingers over Minho's ever growing bulge.

"I dunno, exploring?" Jinki pulled the fabric of the younger man's pants, pulling them around his ankles. Minho quickly kicked them off, completely memorized by the hungry look in his lover's eyes. Minho was shocked at Jinki, who usually was awkward, adorable, and really didn't know what to do with himself, who now was pressing his hand along the tight boxer briefs, all the confidence in the world.. Oh and how it turned Minho on. Minho suppressed a moan when Jinki pressed his lips against the fabric, before grabbing the waist band. His hand's were soft, slowly pulling down to reveal how hard he was. "Guide me Minho." Minho watched his lover with fiery eyes, as Jinki's pink lips wrapped themselves around his throbbing . Minho moaned as he wrapped his fingers around the older man's hair, moving his perfect mouth along him.

Minho loved how Jinki was taking control, how he was against his as he , and more importantly, he loved  the look Jinki gave him when he glanced up. " Jinki." He gasped as Jinki grabbed his thighs, pressing his fingers into the oh so toned flesh. Jinki released him, smiling as he wiped his mouth.

"That comes later." He whispered, as he pressed himself against the younger man, crashing their lips together like his weren't just wrapped around Minho's . 

Jinki covered his face with his pillow, trying to hide the crimson hue that was now apart of his face. Memories of last night, of the sensations they had shared, rushed into his mind, and he had to admit he loved them. He shook his head, blushing like a fool, asking himself when he become such a naughty person. He pushed the pillow off, and noticing how the dresser top was completely bare of its usual inhabitants.

"Minho." The younger man paused in his marking of his lover, to look up.

"Yes?" A small smirk was evident on his face.

" me." His voice was breathless, aroused, and so needy, it made Minho crazy. Minho turned Jinki around, his fingers gripping the man's tender thighs as he pushed them further a part. Jinki was leaned over the now bare dresser, and Minho growled as he pressed up against him. Jinki groaned as he felt the throbbing move against his as Minho bit his neck. The younger man had to admit, Jinki moaned like he sung. Rich, smooth, and incredibly y. 

"You keep like that, and you won't be able to walk tomorrow." Jinki whimpered as Minho grabbed his thighs, pulling him against him. Every movement sent shivers up Jinki's spine, but it also made him crave being ed more.

" me Minho. I need you inside me." Jinki's breathless pleas sent Minho over the edge. 

"You asked for it." He growled into his lovers ear, loving how withered against every touch.

The door creaked open, revealing a tray carrying Minho. He smiled at Jinki, before kicking the door shut. "Sleeping Beauty is finally fully awake. I just grabbed everything. I couldn't decided." He kissed Jinki, before laughing at how red the man was, and the obvious tent that was being made. "You remembered didn't you?"

He stood up, wrapping the sheet around himself, blushing as he tried to hide his , softly rubbing his . "All to well."

Minho just smiled proudly. "You aren't the only one that's sore. Dancing today is going to be interesting."

"That's an understatement of the century." He sat down at the table, but his face still had a hint of red, as he nibbled on a piece of toast. He looked up at Minho, the young man drinking in his bare chest, making him pull the sheet up higher.

"What are you doing?" Minho slowly walked around the table, his strong hand's traveling down Jinki's chest.

"Covering myself."

Minho kissed his neck, before whispering, "Why ever would you do that?" Jinki groaned as Minho bit his ear lobe, his deep voice sending shivers down his spine. Minho's hand grazed over Jinki's sheet covered neglected member, making the older man bite his lip to stop himself from .

Jinki coughed, "I think it's time for my shower."

"We took one last night." And Minho couldn't get over how adorable the older man was, blushing like a teenage boy, completely different than the Jinki would had taken control last night.

"I have a feeling that this one will be a lot less hot."

"It doesn't have to be." Minho tapped the back of the chair with his fingers, and with that look in his eyes Jinki groaned. He couldn't handle that look without wanting to rip the man's clothes off and him until he couldn't walk. Minho closed the gap between them, pulling the man toward him, before gently kissing him. He grabbed Jinki's wrist, allowing the sheet to fall to the floor. "You are so much more able without that on." Jinki kissed Minho, more rushed and desperate than the previous, as they made their way to the bed. The shower could wait.

                                                        ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

COUGH, okay so this is my failed attempt at some form of between the two. It's not much, but I'm slowly getting back into my groove :D