[BONUS CHAPTER] LAST CHAPTER

Pretending

*A/N: note the " - - " << it was changing pov's*

**

I quickly run away after Chanyeol walked out completely, I'am ready, I will be ready, I will accept everything, I will accept the consequences of my behavior, of my stupidness, of my idiotic actions. I will accept even the fact that I will never be able to touch and feel her, that I will never be so close to her unlike before,That I will be invisible in her eyes, That I--

I stopped from what I'm thinking because someone approached me.

 

"Hi" Ugh it's Krystal.

 

"Let's go inside together" She said and drag me up. I was about to protest but it's too late I was already inside.

 

"Go to your seat now Kris" She said, I just smiled at her. As I was about to scan for Dara, a figure suddenly bumped my shoulder, and was running fast, It was too fast to be absorbed for just a mere seconds, It's slightly awe-d and shocked the people inside the room, And before they snapped out of it,I quickly went outside and ran after her. Thoughts of what I've done comes back to me like a flashback, She was crying, again and it's my fault once again, I'm sorry please don't cry, I will let all those pain and miseries of yours vanish, just wait and I'll Sht!

 

"Aw" I winced upon realizing I was hit buy a closing door. I quickly regained my posture and grabs her arm when she's about to walk away.

 

"Hey" I said. She tries to free herself from my grip but I didn't budge. I look at her straight in the eye as I frown, Those eyes of hers screams sadness. I'm sorry, I really am sorry, Dara please forgive me, I was a jerk, I love you, so much. Those are the words I wanted to tell her, but I'am too afraid, I'm too afraid that, what if she declines, what if she doesn't feel the same thing, what if...

 

"Why?" I gasped as I heard her husky voice, but the thing she said next melts me down, it makes my knees goes jelly.

 

"why are you avoiding me?" She said and cries more. I frowned, I wanted to make her stop crying as much as i want her in my arms right now.

 

"I'm sorry" I muttered.

 

"I'm sorry cause Iam such an idiot"

 

"This pretending thing should've happened in the very first place" I paused for awhile as I stare at her now shocked face as she shutters a question.

 

 

 

 

 

"Because I've should've make it real"

 

**

Everything happens for a reason.

 

"Hey"

 

Every single thing happens in our life has reasons.

 

"I missed you"

 

And the reason why I'am happy right now was because of her.

 

"Not missing you at all"

 

She's now mine.

 

"Why you!"

 

And I'am her property.

 

"Catch me if you can, Giant!"

 

And we will promised to enternity that we will love each other, forever. This is not a pretend thing no more. This is for real now. And I do promised myself that I will love her, and won't make lies.

 

"Caught ya!"

 

"Kyaah! Put me down, you giant dragon!"

 

Well I'll still pretend.... I'll still pretend that I didn't hear a thing.

 

"What? What did you say rabbit?!" I spun her up in the air.

 

"Waaa! Wu Yi Fan!!"

 

"I love you too!!!" I screamed and spun her more.

 

This maybe too chessy, but I think, I'll settle and will love this girl with all my might, cross my heart and hope to die, padlocked and it and threw the keys in the deepest depth of sea.

 

- -

 

Not eveything you've wanted will be yours, Not everything you've dreamed of will be yours, not everything you've prayed for will be yours, not everything you've wanted will be yours. I threw every feelings I have in her, I loved her, yes I really do, but I'll exchange my happiness to her happiness, She loves him, and he loves him back, who am I even to interfere, If I'am a bad person, I will do anything to have her, and will do anything to be loved back, but I'am not.

 

"Well, I love you, Didn't have the courage to say it infront of you though, but I've always wanted to tell you those three chessy words, but can't because I don't want to ruin your moment with him, and I hope this thin air let you hear those three words of mine, I love you, and once again, goodbye, Noona"

 

Everything happened for a reason. And the reason why I'am happy right now because I saw how happy she is right now. Well I'am pretending that everythings okay, and it will be okay! Eventually, time will heal these wounds of mine.

 

Thanks for everything though.

 

"Time to move on, Yeol"

 

- -

 

Maybe my past life have done something incredible back then, that's why I'am super happy right now, I'm so thankful to have, HIM! By my side.

 

"Let's eat some ice cream!!" I said and drag Kris up.

 

"Whoa, slowdown pig rabbit!" We went to his Imo's ice cream parlor.

 

"Good afternoon" I said and bowed at Kris' Imo once I've saw her.

 

"Oh, Kris, and Dara, right?" She asked and I did nod on the process.

 

"Come, come inside and have a seat" She said and guided us in a vacant seat, His Imo whispered something to Kris.

 

"Soon" Kris said after. I glanced at him and raised my left eyebrow.

 

"What is that?" I asked, but he answered me with a shrugged of his shouders! Waa! So unfair! I blew a cherry and pouted.

 

"Unfair!!" He smiled at me and ruffles my hair.

 

"You will know that soon enough"

- -

 

"Is she your wife now, Kris?"

 

"Soon"

 

**

 

Kyaaa~ /tears of joy I'm finally done!! Thank you for your comments, I truly appreciated it :)

and for my subbies and upvoters thank you!!! Love ya all~

you can read my other stories in my stories section

thanks