[BONUS CHAPTER] Kris' Point of View (2)

Pretending

 

 

**

"Please say yes, I want you to say yes. And if you do say yes, I will confess to you, how much i love you how much I care for you" - KRIS

**

 

I just freakin asked the impossible! I just freakin asked the thing that will decrease my lifeline here on earth, I just freakin asked the thing that will be the end of me, I just freakin asked her! Sandara Park to be my pretend girlfriend, tell me more why am I being so stupid right now?

 

"NO FREAKING WAY!!" She yells

 

"Please Dara you're my only hope!" I shut my eyes and let my fingers massage the bridge of my nose. This is so absurd, what will I do? Then a scene popped on my head. 

 

"I'll walk you home" I said to her when i saw her walking her way out of the campus.

 

"No thanks Yifan" She said and rolls her eyes, But me being me I followed suit.

 

She stops on her tracks and eyed me. "Stop following me!" She exclaimed through gritted teeth.

 

Wow fierce, I smirk and even put my hands around her shoulder, She hissed and frees herself.

 

"DARA NOONA!" someone called out, I ceased my forehead, Last time I checked no one dared calling Dara, Dara, but instead they call her Sandara. Thanks to my doings though.

 

"Who is he?" I asked.

 

"No one" She said and walks away, I was about to let it go away but I was shocked when the latter hugs Dara. I quickly separates the two.

 

"Hey hey hey!! No touchy touchy" I said and glared ay the latter.

 

"What the wu?" I heard Dara whispered, I glared at her.

 

"Name?" I asked this, guy.

 

"Park Chanyeol" He answered.

 

"What's your relationship to her?" I said as I nudge to Dara.

 

"Uhm just friends" He said.

 

"Just friends?" This time Im asking Dara.

 

"What? We're really just friends!!" I looked at her straight in the eye.

 

"Well okay, Enjoy, I'll tell auntie that you and him have a date--" Dara cutted me off by pinching my arm. I winced in pain.

"Aw !!"

 

"Don't you dare"  

 

 

"No" She said with a tone of finality.

 

I smirk "Yes, because if you don't I'll tell auntie that--"

 

"OKAY FINE" i smirk and put my arm around her shoulder.

 

"Let's go jagi" She looks at me wide eyed. And slap away my arm.

 

"No touching! No calling of names!! No anything!"

 

"But I liked calling you my jagi!" I said and eyed her remembering her that she owes me big time for saving her from auntie on why did she got home late last last night.

 

"Okay fine! But don't ever let me call you that!" She said and walks away.

 

**

 

The next morning, I woke up with a smile lingering on my face. It's as if im happy, I got up from my bed and fished out my phone. I smiled as I saw my wallpaper, A picture of her in a bench holding her swaying hair, she's so beautiful in here. I don't know what's gotten on my mind but I found myself typing these words.

 

"Hi beautiful :) , Good morning <3"

 

I was about to save it to drafts because I don't have the strenght to do so, but I clicked the wrong button and it was sent. I waited for her reply, but there's none, I sighed, maybe she haven't read it yet or maybe she deleted it after knowing it's from me.

I get up and prepare for school for I will have to see her again.

 

**

 

I was on my way to school when I saw a store selling some flowers I smiled and stop on my tracks.

"Uhm excuse me how much is this cost?"

 

**

 

I don't know what am I even doing in here, I just found myself standing infront of her classroom's door, holding these bouquet of roses. Not even minding people who's buzzing around about me being here. And then the door opens up, revealing her goddess features.

 

"Hi" I said and reached the roses for her. She looks at me for a few seconds before grabbing the bouquet out of my hands, I grin secretly.

 

**

 

"Hey I heard you're dating Sandara Park?" Kai, my friend said, I nodded.

 

"Why is there something wrong with that?" I asked them, they quickly shook they're heads but except for Lay.

 

"Everyone keeps buzzing that Sandara casts a spe--" I didn't bother paying attention to him because I saw a figure near the cafeteria's door.

 

"Dara!" I waved upon seeing Dara. I quickly nudge over Kyungsoo to go sit next to Kai over there and quickly taps the chair beside me. And when she's already seated.

 

"Guys ! I want you to meet Dara, My girlfriend!"

 

**

 

It's already months and I don't know why everytime I opens my eyes every morning a smile is already plastered on it. I don't know why do I feel overly excited upon knowing the fact that I'm about to see her again. I don't know why do I feel my heart beats fast whenever I saw her smiling, at me.

Next week is our 100th day. And I asked my friend Minah to go accompany me because I don't know what girls wants and she agreed happily. We we're our way home when she suddenly stops and quickly rubs her eyes.

 

"What's wrong?" I asked

 

"A dirt went into my eyes" She said I quickly cupped her face and blew her eyes.

 

"Thanks" She said when it's already gone. I was about to continue walking when I saw a figure. A familiar figure to be exact but I didn't care because I thought it's my imaginations only. but my thought was wrong, It was Dara. I bid a goodbye to Minah and told her I'm sorry I can't accompany her anymore on her way back home and she do understood and said it's fine.

I ran after her and saw her on a swing, A smile form on my lips. I went to my Imo's ice cream parlor.

 

"Imo" I called out.

 

"Oh my God YiFan, I missed you" She said. I smiled at her and hugs her back.

 

"Imo, can you give me two ice cream please?"

 

**

 

"Here" I said as I put the ice cream on her cheek. She looked at me.

 

"What?"

 

"Take this" i said and reached her the ice cream more, and she did took it and idle it on .

 

"Why are you here?" I asked

 

"Nothing" Dara answered a little pissed off and I can feel it on her tone.

 

"Are you angry?" I asked once more.

 

"No" She answered

 

"You are angry" I said and sheepishly smiled at her.

 

"For pete sake Kris Wu, You already know I'am angry but you have the guts to asked why and am I?!" Dara burst.  I frown. Why?

 

"Why are you angry then?" I asked and about to hold her face when she quickly slaps my hands away from it.

 

"Don't touch me! Go touch that Minah girl instead!" She said and abruptly stands up.

 

I smiled "I knew it! You did saw us!" But I want to know why. I put a serious face on.

 

"Why?" I asked n a serious tone.

 

"What, why?" She asked back

 

"Why are you angry? , Are you jealous?" Please say yes, I want you to say yes. And if you do say yes, I will confess to you, how much i love you how much I care for you, How much I--

 

"Why will I be jealous? We're not real at all, I mean we're only pretending"

--

This took long than what i thought would be :(

Im sorry :( , Please pray for the Philippines guys <3 and for Vietnam because I heared that typhoon Haiyin was already there.

there's still more :) since someone suggested that it should be long :)

@HANBEAN_ <3 Xoxo

 

 

FORGOT TO TELL YOU :)

 

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SANDARA PARK <3

#HAPPYDARADAY

#HAPPYJOLIDEEDAY