[BONUS CHAPTER] Kris' Point of View

Pretending

**

 

Pretending is my only chance for me and her to be together- Wu YiFan

 

**

 

The first day I saw Dara, It was the day when I realized how could a little girl who is crying out loud looked so beautiful. It was the day when I felt my heart beats, beats faster, faster than ever, faster for the first time. It was the day when I realized I've fallen in love.

 

**

 

She was there crying her heart out like theres no tomorrow, I approached her, She just looked at me with her brown orbs like it's begging to me to leave her alone. But I felt that I shouldn't leave her alone instead be with her and be her crying shoulder. She is my damsel in distress and she will always be my damsel in distress and me? I'am her knight, and will be forever her knight.

I kneeled infront of her and gave her a smile. She frowns, As if she's saying go-away-you-freak. But instead I drag her by her arm. She looked at me pissed off and kind of confused. I stopped infront of an ice cream parlor. She looked at me still looking pissed off but a little excited.

 

"Do you even have money?" She asked as she frees herself on my grip.

 

I smirked. "Of course, I could even buy everything in here" I said and grins widely.

 

She opened her eyes widely while it sparks on her own. I smiled. When we are already seated she keeps on murmuring the stuffs she wanted to eat. I smiled proudly on myself. Then an ajumma walked beside me.

 

I smiled more. "Imo, Give everything she wants" I whispered.

 

"Aigoo this kid, You're such a flirt, Is she your girlfriend?" My imo asked but i just shrugged my shoulders, Im lucky this is my Imo's ice cream parlor.

 

"Soon" I whispered.

 

My Imo smiled at me and goes back on her spot while she ordered someone to do our orders.

 

"Why are you crying earlier?" I asked.

 

She looks at me and frowns. "Unnie and I fought" She said. I wait for her to continue and gave more details and she did understand and gave more reasons why.

 

"You see, Omma's favorite is unnie, Omma buys unnie a lot of clothes and toys" She said.

 

"Do you even ask your Omma to buy you some too?" I asked. Her eyes widened and she lows down her head.

 

"Ani, I never ask Omma to buy me stuffs, because I want them to buy me stuffs without me asking them to buy me this and that" She explained. I shook my head in disbelief.

 

"You do know that your Omma won't buy you anything if you don't ask her to buy you some stuffs" I said and gave her a smile. She only nods her head still looking down on the floor.

 

"And so that's the only reason why you cried earlier?" I asked she shook her head meaning no.

 

"I said bad things to Unnie and Omma scolded me, See the favoritism?!" She said and looks at me. I shook my head once again.

 

"Tsk tsk tsk, Ya! That's why your Omma scolded you! You said bad things to your unnie, You should apologize to her you know" I said and eyed her she lows down her head again and nods.

 

"Maybe you're right" She said I smiled.

 

"I KNOW RIGHT" I said and smiled more! This is a good deed right? Mehehe.

 

**

 

Our orders came and I saw how her eyes sparkles and excitedly eats her ice cream, But she stops when she remembered something.

 

"Ah ah! What's your name? I don't know your name yet!" She said I smiled finally.

 

"Wu Yi Fan, But you can call me Kris" I said.

 

"Woah? Your name is so weird!" she exclaimed.

 

"No it is not, I'm just Chinese" I said she looks at me amused.

 

"Wow! Your Korean is so natural!" She said and eats her ice cream again, I frown, I didn't know her name yet.

 

"Oh yeah, I'am Sandara Park but you can call me Dara!" She said and smiled, an angelic one to be exact.

 

'Ah Dara' I said to my thoughts. 'My future wife'

 

**

 

"Stop following me, Will you?!" I said and walk/run away from this freak stalker of mine.

 

"Oppa! Wait for me" She said and runs to my side, I stop and scans for some people and there I saw her looking gorgeous as ever, I smirk.

 

"Stop following me, I already had a girlfriend" I said and rolls my eyes.

 

"Mwo?!! You had? Last time I checked you don't have one!" She said and even put her hands on her middle.

 

"It's true!" I said, I took a glimpse of her and I saw how she ceased her forehead as she watch us.

 

"Oppa!" The girl infront of me whine. I took a glimpse of her once again and looked at the girl infront of me.

 

"You should go now, She's coming here any minutes from now" I said.

 

She looked at me in disbelief. "I don't believe you, Oppa" I sighed.

 

Then I have to do this the hard way. I know She'll approach us and my instinct didn't failed me. She just asked why and what's the problem I smirk.

 

I looked at my stalker. "See, see I told you I had a girlfriend" I said and proudly put my chin up.

 

"Who?!, Who is that girl oppa?!" My stalker asked as she scans the whole surroundings. I fidgets on my spot, I'm praying for my soul that whatever happens I'll survive this situation alive.

 

I slowly lifted my finger and points at Her. I saw how her eyes widen the same with the girl who's infront of me. I quickly whispered for her to go before anything happens for hell will broke loose because She just saw me talking to another girl.

 

She looks at me frowning and nods and said. "Whatever what happened oppa I will still be your number one fan" And after that she walks away. 

 

I closed my eyes and look at Her, and re-ready myself for her upcoming uproar.

 

"AND WHAT THE HELL MR. WU?!!" She shouted. I quickly put my hands together and begged for her.

 

"Shhh"I hushed her up. "What" and here goes nothing.

 

"Please be my girlfriend! Just a pretend one will do!"

 

'Hope she agree >.< Please agree Sandara Park'

 

**

 

Part two of this bonus chapter will be tomorrow :) <3 Xoxo