Pretending 2.0

Pretending

**

Favim.com-30179.jpg

**

 

The next day. There is no Kris who'll be texting her good mornings, There's no Kris that will wait for her to step her first foot on the school's floor, There is no Kris that will go and gave her stuffs, There is no Kris that will be waiting for her and that will wave his hands and then taps the chair besides him every lunch break. In other words there is no more Kris who's beside her all the time. Since that day Kris avoided Dara. Kris stops sending her messages and Dara can't do anything about it for they we're just pretending thus she made up a conclusion that maybe, Her job for being a pretend girlfriend is over, that maybe they are over, that maybe Kris is done using her.

Dara heaves a sigh and opens the classrooms door. Once she opened it, it silence all the people inside it. And after a few minutes they start gossiping things and Dara knew what is it all about.

 

"She is a witch"

 

"She bewitch Kris"

 

"She gave Kris love poision"

 

"She cast a spell on Kris"

 

Things she unintentionally heard. It was loud enough for her to hear. After a few moments she felt a paper been tossed on her head. She ignores it. But the tossing-paper-to-her grew bigger. Almost all of them are tossing stuffs at her and chanting bad things about her. She wanted to scream. She wanted to tell them that it was just a facade why bother hate her. But she stayed still.

It's as if she's waiting for something, No someone to be exact.

She's waiting for Kris.

For Kris to save her.

For Kris to hold her.

But to her disappointment Kris never came. She abruptly stands up. All the people stops chanting and throwing things at her. She looks at them. She saw how their mouth hang open. She ceased her forehead and look behind her. She then was shocked when she saw this tall giant before her. And then when she blinked her eyes she saw how he drags her out.

 

"I thought you're a tough girl?"

 

**

 

Silence overflows the school's rooftop.

 

"Why are you here?" She asked breaking the cold atmosphere.

 

"You're hurting" The tall giant said.

 

"I'am not" She defended.

 

"Yes you are. For once I thought you'd be fine and all. But I was wrong. I thought you'll be happy with him, But look, You're hurting!" He exclaimed and closed his fist tight.

 

"We're only pretending why bother with it?" She said.

 

"If he's done using me so be it, I don't care, And it's as if I.. Love..him" She added and was shocked on how her voice crack at her last two words. And then she felt her cheeks and eyes burning. She sniffs. Is she crying?

 

"Sometimes pretending is good, When you can't let that feeling out of hand, You can pretend, You can always pretend that everything is alright, but do remember that pretending has it's limits, But I know for sure that some pretenders intended to be the pretending they've wanted to pretend to. Do you get me? Your relationship with him, It can be true as hell. Why don't you give it a try and go out for awhile out of your pretend circle and be real" He said as he his hands on Dara's hair.

Dara sobs silently "I think you're kinda right there" She said and chuckles a bit.

 

"Oh am I? This better work out or else i'll take you away from him, I can't let you cry for the second time" He said as he released his hug from Dara and gave her a smile.

 

"Yeah, Thanks for everything, Yeol"

 

**

 

The next day. Same thing happened except for her classmates tossing paper game. They only stare at her for a minute and will go back on their business. It's as if she's a disgusting creature. She couldn't careless though For she wanted to see Kris and talk to him. The door opens up. And it reveals a blonde haired giant. She crack a smile. But it turns to a frown once she saw him smiling to a another girl that who's beside him. She tries her hardest to stay calm and but her tears betrays her.

She quickly stands up and went out to go the school's rooftop. She gasps for air because she's running out of breath. She abusively closed the rooftops door. She gasps when she heard a male voice wincing in pain. She quickly opens it and saw Kris! Standing and rubbing his forehead.

 

"Aw" He winced.

 

She frowns and about to close the door again but Kris stops her by hugging her. 

 

"Hey" Kris murmurs.

 

Dara tries to free herself but it's no use. She sobs silently. She is crying now.

 

"Why?" She said half whispered.

 

"Why are you avoiding me?" She asked as she cries more.

 

"Im sorry" Kris apologized.

"Im sorry because I'am such an idiot" He added.

 

"This pretending thing should've not happened in the very first place" He said.

 

Dara eyes wide opened. Why?! Is he regretting it now?

 

"W-why?" She is scared of what will Kris answer.

 

She is scared because what if it's one sided love? What if he doesn't love her back. What if--

 

"Because I should've make it real"

 

**

 

She was frozen on her spot as she tightly grips Kris' shirt.

 

"I avoided you because I thought.. I thought I'am the only one who.. Who thinks that.. It's real." Kris said in a faded voice

 

"You thought what?" Dara asked not believing every word he just said.

 

"I liked you.. No, I think I loved you.. Since that daw I saw you in that swing 8 years ago--"

 

"Wait? what ? 8 year ago?" Dara asked. That was the day when Kris and her became friends. It was the day her sister and her fought for the first time, though it was just a misunderstanding but it made her sad, so she decided to go to the park alone and sat on the swing silently. and that was the time Kris approach her when she was in damsel in distress.

 

"Yes, you we're crying so hard that day" Kris said and smiled.

 

"But...but why didn't you tell me?"

 

"I wanted to tell you, but I saw you, with him... hugging" Kris said and frowns as he tries to remember the scene when he saw Dara and that Chanyeol guy hugging.

 

"It's not what you think" Dara tries to explain but Kris stops her.


"I know, Chanyeol told me about it, He even did a great punch at my jaw" Kris said as he point the little bruise on his jaw, Dara's eyes wide opened and quickly touch Kris face.

 

"Are you alright now?" She asked as she caress Kris' jaw.

 

"Aw" Kris winced. Dara quickly removes her hands but Kris put it again. "Kiss it to heal faster" Kris said and grins widely

 

Dara smacks Kris head and laughs."Yah!"

Kris stares at Dara lovingly and closed the gap between them.

 

"I don't want us to pretend no more, I want us to be real, Will you be my girl?" Kris asked and when he saw Dara nods her head he quickly lands his lips to her and brush it lovingly.

 

"We are what we pretend we be, And you and me pretending to be together is what we really are, you must know that since the day I asked you to be my pretend girlfriend, you are mine for real, Im your boyfriend, and you're my girlfriend. i love you, Dara" He said and kissed her again.

 

"I love you too, Kris, my pretend-no-more boyfriend" Dara said and giggles same with Kris who hugs her tightly.

 

**

 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQCXuYnc4-fKuy0PHi3wyd

 

As you can see Im not good at this endings stuff :) haha :) I still dont know when to update Beautiful :( Need more ideas lmao :)

COMMENTS ARE MORE APPRECIATED :) thank you - XoXo