Pretending 1.0

Pretending

**

 

Perhaps it's impossible to wear an identity without becoming what you pretend to be.- Orson Scott Card

 

**

The day she saw him was the day the pretending thing happened. She saw him with a girl. A physco to be exact, well base on her appearance. She's like harrasing Kris? Wtf. She went near for she knew Kris way back then, they are childhood friends for pete sake.

She asked them why she saw how Kris' face lighten up and gave her his imfamous puppy dog eyes and as if he's saying help-me.

 

"See, see I already told you I have a girlfriend already!" Kris said.

 

Dara's left eyebrow went up. She got a bad feeling about this.

 

"Who?! Who is that girl oppa?!" The weird girl asked.

 

Kris fidgets and as if he's hesistant to whether to ignore the question of the weied girl or points someone-- And she spoke to soon. Kris' finger is already pointing at her. She gave her a what-the-hell look. Kris just shrugged his shoulders and tell some things to the girl and the girl walks away after exchanging messages to each other.

 

"AND WHAT THE HELL MR.WU!" Dara yells.

 

"Shhh" Kris hushed.

 

"What!"

 

"Please be my girlfriend! Just a pretend one will do!!" 

 

**

 

Never in Sandara's entire life to meddle with the school's campus' heartrobs. She do promised herself to not take the limelight and just be plainly simple. But she spoke to soon when this tall guy with a blonde her approach her and asked her if she could be his girlfriend.

 

"NO FREAKING WAY!!" Dara said.

 

"Please Dara im begging you, you're my only hope!" Kris said as he pleads some more.

 

"No!!" Dara said with finality.

 

"Yes! Because if you won't i will tell auntie tha-" Kris was cut off when Dara yells.

 

"OKAY FINE!".

 

**

 

The day Dara said yes to Kris is the day when Kris went all weird. Weird for Dara because she was woken up by a text message saying:

 

From: Kris Jagi<3

To: Dara Jagi<3

Hi beautiful :) Good Morning <3

 

It disgusted her for she knew Kris won't do such a thing but she just shrugged it off because she felt that Kris is just teasing her. But she never knew, that day when she land her right foot in their classroom we're the day when she saw Kris holding a boquet of roses and handing it to her. At first she was hesitant if she'll go and grab them or just plainly ignore the latter and go to her chair. But remembering the agreement she took it and walk pass by him smiling. Then after that it's lunch time but she knew, she's expecting for more and she's not disappointed for she saw him waving his hand and taps the chaiy beside him and Exo. She was hesitant again but after a few debate between her heart and her brain she decided to go seat next to him.

 

"Guys! I want you to meet Dara, My girlfriend!"

 

**

 

It's been months and the pretending thing is still on and she still wonders why?. She didn't get any answer from him because whenever she tries to attempt to ask why, she'll get cut off or Kris will quickly change the topic and diverts his gaze to somewhere.

 

"Kris" she called. They are now in the campus garden under the shade of this oak tree.

 

"Hmm" Kris answered in a hummed.

 

"Why do you have to--"

 

"Come again?, Hey are you hungry or--"

 

"Kris, please tell me before" Dara couldn't finish her sentence. Why did she even said it? Before what? What's the next words ?

 

"Let's just go eat" Kris said and drag Dara up.

 

Dara only nodded and felt her heart contracts and beats a little faster.

 

**

 

It's a fine Sunday today and she was pissed off for no reasons, No her monthly period is already over a few days ago but she can't help but feel irritated. She's in a park and sitting on a swing. She just saw HIM! With some girl. Laughing whole heartedly while holding some shopping bags!

'Where the heck did they even go to?' Dara heaves a sigh and suddenly felt a cold thing on her left cheek, She raise her head only to find Kris holding a ice cream.

 

"What?" She asked and ignore his offer of ice cream.

 

"Take this" He said. And because she can't resist Kris' stubborness she quickly grabs it and idle it to .

 

"Why are you here?" Kris' asked.

 

"Nothing" Dara answered a little pissed off.

 

"Are you angry?" Kris.

 

"No"

 

"You are angry" Kris said and chuckles.

 

"For pete sake Kris Wu, You already know I'am angry but you have the guts to asked why and am I?!" Dara burst. Kris frowns.

 

"Why are you angry then?" He asked and tries to hold her . She remembered the scene when she saw him with that fugly duckling girl earlier. He is touching the girl's face. She ceased her forehead and slaps Kris' hands away from her face.

 

"Don't touch me! Go touch that Minah girl instead!" She said and abruptly stands up.

 

"I knew it! You did saw us!" He exclaimed!

 

Dara just glared at him. But she was shocked when she saw Kris' serious face.

 

"Why?" Kris asked.

 

"What why?" Dara asked back.

 

"Why are you angry? Are you jealous?" He asked.

 

Dara flinched. Is she? For Godness sake Dara you and him are only on a pretending-relationship

 

"Why will I be jealous? We're not real at all, I mean we're only pretending"

 

**

 

Part 2 will be tomorrow :)