[BONUS CHAPTER] Kris' Point of View (3)

Pretending

 

**

I thought we're the same, I thought we're real, hah~ how stupid of me to think that it'll be real, that it'll be fine, that she'll love me, eventually, too. But my thoughts are wrong, She still think that this is just a game, She still haven't realized and felt that I do love her, so much. But how will I even tell her I do love her when she, herself doesn't love me back, That it was just a one sided love. That I'am the only one who's in love.

I'm so stupid to think that it'll work, and I'm so stupid to even asked her to be my pretend girlfriend. Just face it Wu Yi Fan, Dara doesn't treat you as a man, She still thinks that you're his knight, nothing more, nothing less.

**

"Where the is that bastard?!" Someone shouted. I looked at my friends, and they didn't have any idea too.

 

"Woah Park Chanyeol?" Baekhyun who's beside the door said. I stand up and ceased my forehead.

 

"What are you---" I didn't finished what I'm about to say because a fuming fist landed on my jaw. My friends we're shocked and took a hold of Chanyeol.

 

"What the hell?!!!" I yell at him.

 

"You! You bastard! Don't ever go near at her again!" He said and glared at me. Upon hearing her, I knew who he was talking about.

 

"Let him be" I said. My friends doubt if ever they'll let the fuming Chanyeol or still hold him.

 

"Leave us alone for now, guys" I said and they did and quickly leaved the room.

 

"Okay, go fish" He said

 

"Look I'm sorry" I started.

 

"Dara and I, we're over, I mean not totally over, but fake over, you know, ugh, it's kinda hard to explain, dude, your punch stings!"

 

"Look, I'm sorry okay" I added and massage my jaw at the same time.

 

"You do know you shouldn't say sorry to me, Kris we had a deal, you know that" He said and looked at me disappointed.

Ah yes, I do remembered. That was the time that me and Dara are now official. He approached me.

 

"So, It's true?" He said. At first he's kinda annoying because, for a guy, he sure is nosy but the next thing he said shocked me.

 

"I know about the pretending thing Kris, and please if ever Dara got hurt, I'll take her away from you" He said.

 

"Why are you even saying this to me?" I asked.

 

"I know too, that you loved her, I can see it through your eyes, so here's the deal, If Dara cry I'll seriously gonna punch that in face of yours" He warned, I smirk at him.

 

"I won't even let that happen, Dream on kiddo' "

 

"A deal is a deal Kris" He said. I smiled at him bitterly.

 

"well you've already punched me" I said.

 

"And , The second consequence, I'll.. I'll let Dara free, I'll move on, I'll--"

 

"You'll say sorry to her and you'll n confess your feelings towards her" He said and left me, dumfounded. But before he closes the door he said some things that let my guard up.

 

"Dara is waiting for you in her classroom" "This is your last chance Wu Fan, don't let me take her away from you"

 

**

 

Here's a short update for you all :">>

Last chapter is up next <3 love lots <3

sorry for not updating :( im really busy nowadays :">

hope you understand :">>

Oh btw :"> have you heard exo's miracle of december? :( it's such a sad song, and I think that'll be my favorite song of Exo now <3, XOXO