Junho

Can I Have Your Heart?

A/N : Because it's short, I'll just update it now. I hope you still enjoying the story ^0^

 

****

“Are we really going to party? It just another usual match though,”

Nichkhun mumbled suspiciously, looking over Taecyeon who just couldn’t stop grinning and nudged Minjun for answer when his best friend ignored him. Really, what’s up with these two? He grumbled in protest.

“If you count drinking till we can’t stand on our feet as a party, yes we are.”

“What? Get drunk again? Hell no! My head is still aching!”

He protested and made a u-turn, planning to leave the couple alone and went straight home, or maybe stopping by some restaurant for take-away and enjoyed his dinner in his comfy apartment. Anything—as long as he was far from the place called club, or disco.

“Wait, Khun don’t go!”

Taec grabbed his arm, whining like someone who already drank bottles of wine and he pouted in response.

“I don’t wanna get drunk, or party, or anything.”

“But we don’t have a morning class tomorrow! Come on, I thought you want to know Minjun better.”

He narrowed his eyes when his friend obviously tried to use his lover as the bait as Minjun gave him an apologetic smile.

“I do want to know him better, but not in the club. You expect me to watch you smooching together while I sit there alone? In your dream, dude.”

Nichkhun stood there, arms crossing over his chest with a determine look. Either they changed the location, or he went back home. Their silence was interrupted with a ringing call, which Minjun quickly answered it with a wide smile.

“What? You’re here? Oh, no I’m free! A dinner? Of course. Can I bring my friends over? Great, see you in thirty minutes.”

Taec looked over his lover suspiciously and Minjun smiled, wrapping his arm around Taec’s waist to calm the jealousy down. Nichkhun chuckled because really, Taec was like an open book. Anyone could tell that he was burning in jealousy the whole time Minjun was on the phone.

“My friend is here, so let’s have a dinner with him instead.”

“A friend?”

Taec asked with a skeptic voice and he moved to smack his friend on the head.

“Stop being jealous over nothing,”

Taec whined at him and Minjun laughed, still keeping his body close to Taec and Nichkhun felt his heart warmed at that gesture.

“Come on Khun. You have to follow us, I’m giving you the spotlight.”

Nichkhun frowned when Taec and Minjun dragged him again. Spotlight? A dinner? He gasped once the realization hit him hard.

“You’re really going to introduce me to someone?!”

****

 “Taec, I don’t think this is a good idea.”

He whispered, once they were seated at a table near the window. He found that they were going to have a dinner at a nearby restaurant, which would only take him 10 minutes to run back to his apartment in case the dinner was a tragedy.

Taec was sitting beside him, with Minjun in front of him, who was busy giving the direction of the restaurant to his friend over the phone.

“Why? Just because you’re in love with Wooyoung, doesn’t mean you can’t meet somebody else.”

He blushed on instant at the mention of the name and hit Taec’s upper arm. He knew he was, somewhat in love with the other guy, but to hear it out loud still would made him blushed and his hand would suddenly became cold. Just hearing Wooyoung’s name could make his heart fluttered and it drove him crazy to know how much his crush affected him.

“Shut up Taec. I don’t have a good feeling about this dinner, I’m going home.”

The big guy suddenly held him on his place, eyes threatening and he barely registered it when Minjun suddenly stood up and hugged with someone.

“Just sit down, he’s here.”

Taec whispered with a strain voice and he blinked confusedly. He’s here? With that, Taec let go of his arm and looked at the front, smiling widely as he introduced himself. Oh, Minjun’s friend was here. How dumb he could be? Nichkhun pouted at himself, since when he became this slow?

“Hey there,”

Oh—that was such a melodious voice. Wait? What?! Did he just say that? Since when he became easily attracted to a guy?

“Khun, are you okay?”

Nichkhun snapped back to the reality and smiled awkwardly at Taec, before he turned to his front and blinked. Whoa, Minjun’s friend was – what should he say? Hot? Pretty? Adorable? Oh my god, he sounded like a ert.

“I’m Junho,”

This Junho guy introduced himself and smiled widely, which caused Nichkhun to almost melt at the charm. He got an eyed-smile, his eyes would disappear and his sweet smile was calming. Nichkhun smiled back, and giggled lightly when he waited for the adrenaline to start rushing once they made a physical contact, only to feel nothing. Well, maybe only Wooyoung could make him felt like that.

“I’m Nichkhun, but you can call me Khun,”

“Khun,” Junho tested in wonder as he took a seat in front of him, next to Minjun. “You’re not Korean?”

Nichkhun let out a small laugh and took a sip of his wine, finding it comfortable on how fast Junho could interacted casually with him.

“No, I’m not. But people said my face is.”

The younger chuckled. “Well, put aside your big eyes and bushy eyebrows, I can’t agree less.”

Nichkhun pouted at the comment. “But hey, those two that contribute to this handsome face.”

Junho halted his movement as he tried to reach for his glass and studied his face instead. Nichkhun laughed when Junho shrugged in defeat.

“You got a point there,”

“I did, and it’s such a powerful score huh?”

“Shut up, you just won the basketball match today by five scores. I bet I can do better than that.”

Oh, this guy was interesting. Nichkhun kept his smile and played with his glass instead.

“Well, I’d love to see that someday.”

“Sure, the loser will pay the dinner.”

They exchanged some playful stares and Nichkhun didn’t believe it that he just knew this guy ten minutes ago.

“Uh, guys, we’re still here?”

They broke their eye contact and Nichkhun smiled awkwardly at Minjun, and nudged Taec on his side afterward when the giant winked teasingly at him. The waiter then came and served them the food and five minutes later, they were enjoying their dinner to the fullest, laughing and talking like they were some old good friends.

“So Junho, have you registered to the college yet?”

Junho hummed at Minjun’s question and he munched his meat in confusion.

“Where were you before this?”

“I studied vocal in Australia.”

Nichkhun hummed. No wonder he got such a nice voice—but then, Wooyoung’s voice was nice too. He didn’t get the chance to hear the younger sang yet, but he knew once he did, he knew he would die from the charm.

“Are you going to the college with us?”

Taec asked with a full mouth and Minjun hissed, warning Taec to not talking when your mouth was full. Taec grinned foolishly as he and Junho laughed at their interaction.

“Yeah, I just registered into your college this morning.”

“Ah, then you will be in the same course as Wooyoung!”

He blurted out and blushed afterward when the name escaped his lips freely. Junho raised his eyebrow with a teasing smile.

“Wooyoung?”

“Oh well, he’s…uh—”

What should he say? That Wooyoung was his friend? Did they become friends already? Or should he say that Wooyoung was his crush? No, that was plain stupid.

“He’s a first year student, major in vocal and he has such a great vocal. I think you will go along just fine with him. He’s such an adorable guy.”

Minjun cut him off with eyes locked on him and Nichkhun wanted to bury himself now. How could he forget that Minjun was staying Wooyoung? Great, now that Minjun knew his secret, he just could pray that he wouldn’t tell anything to Wooyoung.

“Ah, then we’re going to be in the same class?”

Junho asked excitedly at his hyung and Minjun shook his head gently.

“No, I’m already in my last year. So you’re gonna be with Wooyoung.”

Junho hummed thoughtfully. “I can’t wait to meet him.”

Yeah, Nichkhun couldn’t wait too—he just couldn’t wait to finish this dinner and went back home. God, that sudden blurt out was so embarrassing!