Sorrow

The Lost Daughter

Sulli's Parents got into the place were the accident happened. They couldn't believe that their 7 yrs old daughter would die at an early age.

Ji Eun: why must our daughter die?. What have she done to deserve that. Are we bad Parents?(crying)

Pres Min Jae: it's not our fault dear. Sulli is the sweetest and the nicest daughter in the world she doesn't deserve that.

 

they stayed there for like 3 hrs crying and looking at the place after that they head home. Sulli's mom was in sulli's bedroom looking at her daughter's picture.

 

Ji Eun: Princess whrever you are you will always be my princess ,  and my only daughter. I will always love. 

 

while at the hospital sulli suddenly wake up. 

 

Sulli POV

I woke up in the hospital. I asked my self who am i? why am i here?

 

Suddenly a man came into her room

 

Pres Minseo: oh! your awake wait here . I will call the doctor.

 

Who is that man?? do i know him? what happened to me? Pres Minseo cameback together with the doctor. Then suddenly sulli spoke

 

Sulli: excuse sir. Who am i?Who are you?

Pres Minseo was shock that sulli cant remember her self and he ask the Dr what happened to her. He and the Dr both leave the room.

 

Pres Minseo: What happen to her? why can't she remeber her name ? or who she is?

Dr: Well due to the fact that she bumped her head in the accident which have caused her to lose her memory.

Pres Minseo: loss as in amnesia?

Dr: yes. But it's good that she woke up mostly people who gets into and accident like this stays comatose for like a month or even years. She's lucky she woke up after 4 days. You can take her home after 3 days she still need to recover, we will also make test for her to see what happened to her memory.

Pres Minseo: ok thank you Dr.

 

The Dr leave the room and then..

 

Pres Minseo: Hello dear! Im Minseo. 

Sulli: Hello mister. Do you know me?

Pres Minseo: actually i found you in a car accident and  i bought you here in the hospital 

Sulli:ow! 

Pres Minseo: i know it's hard for you now but for now i will be the one who will take care of you. I will call you Jinri. Btw i'm Choi Minseo.

Sulli: Jinri? i like it. thank you mister.

Pres Minseo: ow! such a good girl now would you like to eat?

Sulli: yes sir. :)

 

meanwhile Sulli's parents were about to leave US. They got into the airport while walking through the plane sulli's mom look back and said....

 

Ji Eun: goodbye sulli. i will always love you.