Paranoia: The Voice of Silence [Chapter 1]

Paranoia
Chapter 1: Encounter
 
PS: This will be a Ryeowook, Henry, Zhou Mi, Kibum and You story :)
 
You and Ryeowook are classmates and you often go to the Neulparan Auditorium to practice singing, composing, creating poetry and playing instruments.
 
One time, you were alone, still waiting for Ryeowook and it was night time. Since you assumed that there was no people around, you sat and played the piano.
 
When you started playing, BoA, who was supposed to audition on an entertainment agency, heard it and ever since she became a ghost, she lived in that auditorium.
 
BoA: Eh? Someone's playing the piano, right at this moment? But it's night time.. Omo.. How can I roam around with people around?
 
When you started to sing and continued playing, you felt goosebumps on your skin, and noticed that there was someone singing with you. You stopped for a moment, trying to figure out who that person is.
 
You: *scared* W-who's there?!
 
BoA heard you at the backstage and began to shout to talk to you.
 
BoA: *shouts* Ah! Please continue! Mianhae, I just love hearing music, that's all..
You: Ah, gwenchanayo. For the moment, I thought there's a ghost..
 
BoA frowned for a moment, and everything became quiet.
 
BoA: (But I am a ghost.. Is this what people think of us? That we would just scare off people? I'm not one of those people. I just want to sing, dance.. and make friends. But is that even possible? It's been decades, and there's no one who would dare to make friends with me..)
 
You: Hello? Are you still there?
BoA: Ah, yes. I'm always here.
You: Jinjja? So you also hang out in this place? Then if that's the case, you should have heard me and my.. *blush*
BoA: Your boyfriend? Ah, yes. You two have beautiful voices..
You: *blushing* It's not like that.. Between the two of us.. I like him.. There, I said it.
BoA: Awww, so cute. So you have a crush on him, all along.
You: You're the only one who I told you that. So I trust you from now on.
BoA: (Jinjja? She does? Omo.. does this mean were...?) Ah, de!
You: Friends?
BoA: F-friends!