Paranoia: The Voice of Silence [Foreword]

Paranoia
Story #2: The Voice of Silence (A Donghae, You and BoA Story)
 
Prologue:
 
"Chase your dreams. Don't let anyone tell you that you can't or shouldn't. Get up, get out and prove them wrong."
 
That's how my parents would say. As a child, I've always dreamed of becoming a singer, a dancer and a performer at the same time. Why not? It's not bad to dream. What's worse is when you don't have any goals or dreams to begin with.
 
I was about to audition back in 1975 when suddenly, I got hit by a car, and died in the process.
 
Shattered dreams, oh why does life have to be cruel with me? Wishing I could look into the future, so I can stop second guessing the present. If I didn't die, I should have been making my dream into a sweet reality.
 
I am alone, and no one can see me. What's the point of me staying here on Earth? Ah, that's it.. I want to continue my dream, even if I am no longer alive.
 
Here at Neulparan University, this is where I began to show off my talents, especially when no one is watching. Whether they hear me or see me, I don't care. For me, it's my passion that matters.
 
Ah, Halloween Festival will begin soon~ This is the only time when students remember me. As the ghost of the Neulparan Auditorium. I am not a bad ghost, but I sure need a friend.