Paranoia: Bloodlust [Chapter 1]

Paranoia
Chapter 1: Innocence
 
It was already 11pm, and the students in the university are getting themselves ready for the Halloween Festival. One student named Sulli, was on her way to her classroom when suddenly…
 
Sulli: *runs* Why am I feeling strange… *pants*
 
When she was running, there was someone who blocked her way.
 
----: Where is he?
Sulli: Who are you? And who are you referring to?
 
That person glared at her, and began to scare Sulli off, making her faint. She was left behind, and was found by her classmates, Luna and Victoria.
 
At the classroom:
 
Amber: Where is Sulli?
You: I don’t know… I’m starting to become worried about her.
Kyuhyun: Maybe she’s still walking on her way here.
 
Then suddenly, Luna and Victoria were running around the classroom, informing everyone about what happened.
 
Luna: ____! Amber! Sulli…
Amber: What happened to her??!
Victoria: She’s at the health service right now… *pants*
 
You all went to the health service, and there was Sulli, lying on the bed, still unconscious.
 
You: What happened to her?
Luna: We really don’t know… we just found her in the park, lying down.
Kyuhyun: I just hope something bad doesn’t happen to her… it’s dangerous.
You: We have to wait for her to wake up, and investigate what happened to her.
 
Meanwhile, in a parallel universe…
 
Servant: Precious maiden, it turns out to be that girl you met a while ago, is one of Cho Kyuhyun’s classmates. And he is Cho Ji Woo’s great, great, great grandson.
Krystal: *smirks* Excellent, my servant. All I have to do is to capture him, and beg for the curse to be uplifted.
Servant: But, how will he do that?
Krystal: By drinking his blood. *smirks*
 
So Krystal was the vampire, after all. Will she be able to get Kyuhyun?