Paranoia: Trapped [Chapter 1 and 2]

Paranoia
 
Chapter 1
Decision-Making
 
It was a regular day at Neulparan High School and all of the students are helping each other for the upcoming Halloween Festival. Lee Donghae, bored at that time, was with Lee Hyukjae, his friend/hyung using their laptops suddenly had an idea to kill the boredom.
 
 
Donghae: *shouts at his laptop* DAMN IT! I'M BORED ALREADY! LETS HAVE A GHOST HUNT EVERYONE!
 
Eunhyuk: *closes his laptop and clams him down* CHILL. You might ruin your laptop again.
 
 
Donghae: I'm going to tell everyone in this class what my plans are. I've been playing this game for almost 5 hours and all I do is win. *Donghae stands and calls the attention of his classmates by using the megaphone beside him*
 
 
Donghae: HEY! I'M BORED. LET'S HAVE A GHOST HUNT SINCE IT'S ALMOST HALLOWEEN! Who's with me and Eunhyuk?
 
 
Eunhyuk: *shocked* HEY! WHO TOLD YOU TO MENTION ME? I DIDN'T EVEN SAID YES TO YOUR PLAN! AND WILL YOU PLEASE CALL ME HYUNG? YOU KNOW I'M OLDER THAN YOU.
 
 
Donghae: I don't want to!
 
 *All of the students gathered near Donghae and seemed to agree with his plan. Kekeke~*
 
 
 
Leeteuk, the class president appeared. The same goes with the SHINee members.
 
 
 
Leeteuk: That's a great idea, Donghae. Count me in!
 
 
Donghae: *smirks and whispers to Eunhyuk* I told you it was a good idea.
 
++++++
 
Chapter 2
Last Man Standing
 
Meanwhile, in the other corner, you and Soo Jin together with the EXO-M members were sitting together, overhearing the plan.
 
Kris: What? A Ghost Hunt? Please, there's no such thing. They're just wasting time. I'd rather go to sleep.
 
 
Tao: I'm scared. And my parents won't allow me to stay late because its dangerous.
 
 
You were there, quiet and listening to what they are saying. It seems that a lot of things were running into her mind. Xiumin calls your attention.
 
 
Xiumin: _____, are you okay?
 
 
You: *smiles* Yeah. Why?
 
 
Xiumin: Nothing. It seems that you were focused on something else. Anyway, Kris and Tao won't join their so-called Ghost Hunt and I won't too. And as for Chen, Luhan and Lay, they will help Sehun and Suho with the props for the Haunted House.
You: I see. Have fun!
Sehun: We'll make it to you soon, ____. *winks*
Chen: Yeah, me too.
Lay: We promise!
 
 
Kris: Hey, Sorry we won't come. I'm just really tired. *regretful face*
 
 
Tao: *apologetic face* Me too, you know how anxious my parents are whenever I don't go home early.
You: *smiles* I understand. Go home now and have some rest. :) I'll just ask Soo Jin instead.
 
 
Tao and Kris: Bye and take care ______! *waves*
 
 
 
*Meanwhile, in EunHae's corner..
 
 
 
Shindong: I'll join too! With Kangin hyung.
Donghae: GREAT! So there will be Kangin hyung, You, Eunhyuk, Leeteuk hyung.. But we're only a few?! Why didn't they join??!
Eunhyuk: *sighs* The EXO members were either tired, busy or has a curfew. You know how obedient they are. What about Soo Jin and _____?