Paranoia: Clash of the Demigods [Chapter 14]

Paranoia
Mission #14: Falling in Love
 
Kris' POV :)
 
It was only four days left before our battle with Minho. Stupid Times Square building. It consumed six days to get out of there. We were inside a mountain top, to where Minho would attack us. If he wins, it will be the end of goodness. Krystal already informed the minor gods and the other demigods. We have to work for this, because it might lead to another war.
 
The oracle was asleep, and we gods were actually talking about her.
 
Sehun: Of all the oracles we encountered, she is the most interesting so far.
Chen: What are you saying? You like her?
Sehun: Honestly, yes. We gods can fall in love with a human, can't we?
Chen: Damn it. I may be single for a billion years now, but she is the one who made my heart beat fast.
Xiumin: That is because you are Artemis, as rare and delicate as a mist. And the oracle, I say, is the one I like, come what may.
Kai: Well, she is vulnerable. If we gave her immortality, will she accept it? She is human, after all. I feel I am obliged to take care of her, because she became important to me.
Luhan: She, I might say, is rare. And I had to admit, I also fell for her charms.
Chanyeol: It seems like we are trapped in a spell which she had made, and there is no turning back.
Baekhyun: But I envy Suho and Kris.. For being able to kiss her.
Suho: One must not feel that way. Though, there is something in her kiss, that got me lovestruck.
Kris: I agree with Suho. She is one of a kind. Did you not notice that life became interesting with her around?
D.O: Well, I have to agree with you. And isn't it funny that all of us like her?
Lay: She believed in me, and it was cool.
Key: So all of you have the hots for oracle, eh?
Kris: WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE?!
Key: Well, I have been here the whole time. And I like her too. But despite of that, we must focus.
 
And so we did. And we, 13 guys, are in love with the oracle.