Heart Attack Chapter 8

Heart Attack

Another update! ^^

 

NO ONE'S POV

 

As Sulli walks to her classroom, she kept thinking about Yuri.. She can't wait until she will forgive her..

 

"Hey~" Krystal shocked Sulli because of her sudden appearance. "A penny for your thoughts?" Krystal joked. "Yah~ I'll tell it to you later. After class, ara?" Sulli assured Krystal. "Yeah, laters." Krystal nodded and they went to their respective seats in their Art Class.

 

Sooner, the other students here already arrived.

 

"Okay class. Since you are all here. I will ask you if someone wants to pass their project already because in other section. All of them passed their project. So anyone?" the teacher asked his students.

 

Sulli raised her hand and passed her project. "What photos did you take?" Krystal asked Sulli. "Flowers. They are easy to picture because they are not moving." Sulli answered then chuckled. You didn't know how much I worked for that project. Sulli said inside her head.

 

"How about you? What photos did you take? Your collection of bags? Crushes?" Sulli but unfortunately the teacher heard them.

 

"Quiet girls." the teacher scolded them. Yuri kind of smirked. Minho noticed it and wrote on a piece of paper.

 

Why did you smirked at her?

 

Yuri saw it and replied by writing her answer in the piece of paper.

 

None of your business. Btw, thanks for the other day.

 

She returned the piece of paper with a smile so Minho would know that she's sincere. Even though she feels uncomfortable beside him, still she wants to thank him. But then, she received another respond from Minho..

 

Thank you for what? You owe me something.

 

Aish, Yuri pouted. What does he want? FOOD? My friend's digits? Aish. I should ask him! Yuri said inside her head then replied..

 

What do you want? Tell me.

 

Minho smiled. So many suggestions popping out from his mind. Slave for 5 days? Or help me in my project. Right! She can be the model! Hahaha. You're very smart Minho! , he praised his self in his mind.

 

Be my model for my project. It's not a request. It's a command. Got it? Saturday. 10am.

 

The bell already rung so she immediate get the paper from him then leave with Jessica, Tiffany and Sooyoung. Tiffany already noticed Lee Jong Suk making his way to their place. And when he arrive...

 

"Hello!" he smiled at them. "Lets go?" Yuri asked Jongsuk. He just nodded and bid their goodbye to them.

 

"Where do you like to eat? My treat. I got some good news." Jongsuk asked Yuri. "To that Italian restobar! Well, I got some really bad news. But anyways, lets go! So excited to eat!" Yuri squeeled!

 

At the Italian Restobar..

 

"Yul~ My project is chosen for our section's representative! How about you did you pass your project already?" Jongsuk quickly asked Yuri who is now enjoying the last strip of pasta in her plate. "Yeah. I hope I got chosen too even though my project is rushed." Yuri said then drinked her juice.

 

"Yah! What's the bad news? " Jongsuk worriedly ask Yuri. "Minho asked me, no scratch that commanded me to be the model for his project. I had no choice. I have to spend some times with him, and that ." she said with full of annoyance in her voice.

 

Yeah. Really . More time with him and less time with me. Jongsuk said inside his head.

-----

 

END OF CHAPTER 8! RUSH UPDATE. SORRY. I HAVE TO STUDY FOR OUR EXAM IN MATH. AISH. Hope you liked it and please leave a comment!