Heart Attack Chapter 9

Heart Attack

Late update! Mian guys~ I'm too tired to open my computer! ^_^

 

--

 

NO ONE'S POV

 

The students are now going back and fourth to see the list of students who will show the photos they've taken for their project.. When Sulli and Krystal heard about it ....

 

"Lets look at the list!" Sulli excitedly asked Krystal who is currently staring at her chemistry book.. "Yah~ Your name is not included there, neither mine." Krystal lazily said.

"I just want to see the students! Please? If you won't go with me, I won't teach you the topic in chemistry!" Sulli blackmailed her. I know you will come with me. Sulli laughed inside her haid. "Aish! Lets go!" Krystal said while pulling Sulli's hand.

 

Meanwhile..

 

Sooyoung is eating her burger happily at the cafeteria when Tiffany came running at their table...

 

"Ppany~ Slow down! What's the matter?" Yuri worriedly asked. "Yeah! What's the matter? My eating was interrupted because of that so. SPILL!" Sooyoung said.

 

"The list of students who have the best project are now posted in the bulletin board! I hope I am included because I want to show my collection of pink things!" Tiffany said while jumping and her eyes twinkling with hope.

 

Sooyoung just continued eating while Jessica is busy with her phone..

"Hey Yuri! Maybe Minho's work is included there! You're his model right?" Tiffany suddenly asked. "Uh.. Yeah. But I am so sure that his work is not included there." Yuri explained.

 

"How did you both managed to finish it? I can't imagine it. Hahahaha." Jessica said while laughing..

 

"Well.. " Yuri started..

 

Flashback..

 

"Ya! You pose there. Okay?" Minho gave Yuri the instructions. Yuri.. well she followed but not whole-heartedly. Her smile was AWKWARD. I think my decision to use Yuri as my model is not a good idea at all. Minho sighed while looking at Yuri.

 

"Are you done taking photos?" Yuri asked Minho. She is obviously irritated. "Not yet. Just keep doing what you want to do. I will just simply take photos." Minho said. Giving up.

 

Yuri as Minho said, she just do what she want to do. She removed her heels, she let her hair down and she jumped. She threw the shoes and the earrings. Minho was captivated by her randomness. It was very pleasant to his eyes.

 

There's something about this girl. Minho whispered while taking photos of Yuri.

 

 

End of flashback..

 

"So you really threw the earrings? Are you nuts?" Jessica asked. When it comes to fashion, she's best at it. "It's heavy. Like I said, Minho wanted me to do what I want so I did that." Yuri explained, in-a-matter-of-fact tone.

 

"Really weird." Sooyoung said.

 

"Hey! Can we go now? I really want to see the list!" Tiffany plead. When she finally convinced them.. They went to the bulletin board.

 

"Look Yuri! Jongsuk-ssi is included! Daebak!" Sooyoung said. "I know. He told me the other day." Yuri smiled proudly.

At the teacher's office..

 

"Minho.. There's really something about your photos.. Though your work is not included in the list.. I decided to show it too in the day of the presentation.. That's all. You can now leave." the teacher explained to him.

 

"Thank you so much." Minho said then he did a bow.

-------------------------------------------

 

End of Chapter 9!

 

eyeriri, x