Heart Attack Chapter 7

Heart Attack

Sorry for updating late~  Been studying for school and exams ^^

 

NO ONE'S POV

 

Yuri just woke up.. not because of her alarm clock but because of her head ache. D-amn this hangover , she murmured under her breath. When she looked to her surroundings.. "It's not my room!" but it looked familiar to her. It's my old room.

 

She quickly grabbed her things and changed clothes. Luckily she still have her clothes here. She went downstairs and her father's face is the first thing she saw...

 

"Yul, come eat breakfast with me.." her father asked her.. more like begged her.  She wanted to say no but the word "Yes" came out in . When her father heard that, his eyes could light up the city because of joy.

 

"Where is..." Yuri didn't even finished her sentence because her father suddenly talked "She's still sleeping. She must've been so tired because she stayed up all night taking care of you and she's finishing her project". Oh. She was about to talk when her head aches once again. "Hey Yul, drink this coffee. It will help your hangover and take this med" her father told her with fatherly love obvious in his voice.

 

She immediately take that and silence filled the dining room. "Why don't you go back here? I mean, with me and your sister" her father suddenly asked. She  looked down and said "I can't appa. I'd love to but it still hurts everytime I see her.. I always remember the pain.." she admitted

 

"Why don't you try to forgive her?" her father asked her. "I'm willing but.. not now.. It may take time.. but I'm really trying!" This is too much, I have to leave, Yuri thought.

 

"I have to go, Appa" she stood up and kissed her father's cheeks. "In order to forgive, don't live in the past.. live in the present" her father whisphered.

 

When Yuri already left. They didn't know Sulli heard them.

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Meanwhile at Lee Jongsuk's apartment...

 

Yuri's still sleeping at Jongsuk's sofa.. She went to Lee Jong Suk's apartment right after her talk with her father.. She just cried and cried and slept at Lee Jong Suk's shoulder.

 

Lee Jong Suk was about to take a photo of Yuri when he noticed that a tear fell in Yuri's soft cheeks. He wiped it out and whispered "You know, I hate seeing you cry.. I want to be the man who will protect you and will save you from the past.. Not as a bestfriend.."

 

Lee Jong Suk kissed Yuri's forehead and finished his project in photography.

 

After 20 minutes, Yuri woke up. Feeling much better.. "Jongsuk oppa! Kekekeke~ Jongsuk! Thank you for this day! Thank you so much~ But I really have to leave. You can go to my apartment if you want too!" Yuri said her goodbye to her bestfriend.

 

"Yah! Yuri yah~ Your thank you is not enought! Just kidding! Take care okay! Don't cry again, but if you have too.. it should be in my shoulders okay?" Jong suk said to Yuri then they hugged.

 

When Yuri arrived at her apartment.. She took out a small notebook and wrote something.. that made her smile.

 

----

 

END OF CHAPTER 7! Hope you guys liked it! Again, sorry for being inactive these few days! Comment what you think okay?