Heart Attack Chapter 10

Heart Attack

Late update! :( Writer's block?

 

NO ONE'S POV

 

There are two students in the room.Minho and Sulli. They came early. The atmosphere is akward. Until.. a boy entered the room.

 

"Hey! Do you know where is Yuri's chair?" the guy with a red rose and book asked. Minho just pointed the seat beside him. When the guy put the red rose and the book in Yuri's chair. Another boy entered their classroom with a CeCi magazine and a small bear, then put it in Yuri's chair. After 5 minutes, Yuri's chair is now full of gifts from boys.

 

Minho suddenly asked Sulli "Wow. Is it her birthday today?". Sulli just shaked her head then said. "No. This is the situation every morning here. Boys give their gifts to Yuri."

 

"Oh." he said. Quite popular with the boys, huh?

 

"By the way, you're early today, huh? It's a miracle. You're always late or you always arrive 1 minute before the class starts." Sulli teased Minho. "Why? Any problem? It's for the benefit of my fans who always woke up early just to see me." Minho said then smirked.

 

"So much confidence Mr. Choi!" she laughed.hard. causing her to almost fall in the ground but Minho was fast.

 

"I know I'm funny but please be careful." Minho said while helping Sulli to stand. Please don't be this kind to me. Dont make me expect anything from you. She mouthed thanks to Minho.

Minho saw Yuri and Lee Jong Suk, a question popped out in his mind. Are they an item?

----------------

 

Lee Jong Suk and Yuri arrived at Yuri's classroom and they caught Minho and Sulli helping each other.Lee Jong Suk thought, Are they an item?

When Minho and Sulli noticed them, they parted from each other.

 

"Jongsuk-ah~ Help me again! You can have the roses and bears! I'll keep the books!" Yuri suggested to Lee Jong Suk. "What will I do to the flowers?" Jong suk asked her. "For your crush. I know you're inspired." Yuri said then smiled but it didn't reached her eyes. "I don't have any." Yes I have but it's you.

 

---------------------------------

 

END OF CHAPTER 10