Heart Attack Chapter 4

Heart Attack

 

AUTHOR'S NOTE: TO BE HONEST WITH YOU GUYS, I AM A MINYUL SHIPPER BUT IT DOESN'T MEAN THIS IS FANFIC WILL END TO MINHO AND YURI. THERE ARE LOTS OF POSSIBILITIES TO MINSUL IN THIS STORY BECAUSE I ALSO LOVE SULLI. XD SO PLEASE BE UPDATED.. XD I LOVE YOU GUYS! THANKS FOR SUPPORTING THE STORY!

 

NO ONE'S POV

 

At the Kwon's Residence..

 

"Hello Appa!" says Sulli as she opens the door. "Oh Sulli-yah, she's not with you?" her father asked. "Appa, you know she hates me.." Sulli admits it. She hates herself too. She hates him..too. If Minho didn't broke her heart she wouldn't get drunk.. and if she didn't get drunk... THAT won't happen..

 

"Then how about you change your surname to Kwon?" Mr. Kwon asked her again.. "Appa, we talked about this already right? She'll just hate me more.." Sully sadly says. God knows how much she wants to change her surname to "Kwon".. She loves her mother but she also loves her father..

 

Mr. Kwon sighed and said "You used to be close..." I wonder this will happen if I didn't let them have boyfriends?, Mr Kwon thought.

 

"Yeah... used.." Sulli smiled but it didn't reach her eyes.. "Appa, I have to sleep.."

 

"You already ate dinner?" Mr. Kwon worriedly asked her.. "Yes, with Krystal" No, Sulli answered inside her head.

 

When she is already in her bedroom, closed the door and locked it..

 

She closed her eyes.. and  tears streaming down her face.. the tears that she's been holding on for a while..

 

------------------------------------------------

 

Lee Jong Suk and Yuri already arrived at the school.. They are early.. Lee Jong Suk already went to his room with his friends.. Jessica and Tiffany are not in the school yet so Yuri's alone so she decided to go in the school's gym..

 

As her way to the school's gym she bumped into someone..

 

"Hey Yuri!" it's his voice, Yuri thought. "Hey your face." Yuri responded, her annoyance is obvious in her voice. "Aren't you gonna say 'Sorry Minho?' " Minho . He likes teasing Yuri.

 

"No, I won't .so if you'll excuse me.." Yuri straight-forwardly said to Minho. She was about to go but then Minho grabbed her. ! Yuri cursed under her breath. "Say sorry to me" Minho looked at Yuri in the eyes.

 

He want to test Yuri because she's the only girl who's not blushing when near him and it hurted his pride.

 

Yuri was about to lost in his eyes but she manages to say "Sorry not sorry" to him then smirked.

 

Minho on the other side couldn't believe what happened. She just smirked at me, for the second time, Minho said to his head. He went to the room immediately because of frustration.

 

When Yuri went to the gym and swum for a while and after that she went to her classroom because someone texted her..

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

FROM: UNKNOWN NUMBER

Hey there! I missed you! I will be studying here! Meet you at the classroom.

x,

S.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

S? It must be him? But why? Wait maybe not? I hope not. Please, Yuri pleaded inside her head.

 

"Yul! Yul! I'm hereee! I missed you!" that voice is so familiar, Yuri thought.. "Oh my gosh" Yuri uttered when she realized who it was..

 

"SOOYOUNG!" "YURI!" They hugged .. real tight! How they missed each other.. She's happy because it's not him.. but Sooyoung!

 

"So, Yuri who is she? Mind to tell us?" Tiffany and Jessica both said in unison. "I'm Sooyoung" they shaked hands. "Yuri's been telling me about you! Nice to meet you by the way" Jessica said. "I hope she's telling you the good things. Hahaha." Tiffany smiled at her.. "Don't worry. She told us the good things" and they all giggled.

 

---------------------------------------------

 

END OF CHAPTER 4. DO YOU LIKE IT? SO MANY CLUES THERE AND SO MANY QUESTIONS TOO.. WHO IS HE? WHO IS SHE? KEKEKEKE. PLEASE COMMENT ^_^