Heart Attack Chapter 3

Heart Attack

 

No One's POV

 

"Here, flowers for you." the guy gave Yuri the rose. Yuri accepted it and said "Thank you and our relationship is OVER NOW. Thanks for playing with me. You're such a nice toy."

 

Three weeks have passed. It is Yuri's first toy in the school year. She knew that the guy is not serious with her from the very start. His first question to her is "Can I be your boyfriend?"  Who would've want to be a boyfriend of someone he didn't know too well? Except if the guy is not really serious.

 

"So the basketball captain gave that to you?" Lee Jong Suk, his bestfriend popped out from nowhere. "Yes" she answered. "You dumped him already?" he asks another question again.

"Yup, such a pain in the a-ss! He just wanted my fame." Jong Suk laughed and pinched Yuri's cheeks. "By the way, where is Jessica?" After Jong Suk asked that question,  Yuri's face suddenly lit up "Oh my gosh! You're searching for Jessica! Do you like her? Since when? Why you didn't tell me?"

 

Pabo, you're the one I like, Jong Suk said inside his head.

 

"Stop the questions Yuri. I don't have a feelings for her." Yuri just made faces. "Yah! I really don't have feelings for her! I was just wondering where did she go, okay?" Yuri just laughed and said "Okay if you say so."

 

He sighed, when will I be able to tell you that I like you? No scratch that, when will I be able to tell you that I... love you?

 

When they arrive at their house Yuri invited Jong Suk to watch television with her. At the sofa, Jong Suk asked a question to Yuri "How's Minho as a seatmate?"

Yuri suddenly looked irritated.. "He and I don't feel like talking to him" because I feel nervous when I am near him and I'm afraid I might lose my cool, Yuri added inside her head continues..

 

" He's noisy! He kept on saying nonsense things! And in our class today he was--" Yuri laughed, unable to finish what she's going to say while Lee Jong Suk cast sheep's eyes at Yuri.. He gets his camera and take pictures of Yuri who is now tearing up because of laughing so hard.

 

Yuri composed herself and continue "Okay okay.. In our class today Minho was humiliated in our class! And Sulli laughed the loudest! Can you believe that? She showed her true-self and everybody was shocked and Sulli remained silent again and she looks like she made a mistake! Oh I forgot she doesn't want to reveal her true color. "

 

Lee Jong Suk giggles a bit "Of course, Sulli is composed all the time so it's really a shock for them." Yuri just smiled a little.. To me it's not a shock, I expected  worse of her, she thought.

 

Yuri knows her secret..  her dirty little secret..

 

---------------

 

Meanwhile at Minho's house.....

 

"Sh-it! It's her! The one who laughed hard at me! It's her" Minho keep shouting. The girl who also cried for me when I broke up with her.. She must have really loved me.. Poor Girl.., he thought. Suddenly he felt a bang in his heart.. "Is this guilt?" Minho once again, asked his self.

 

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Chapter 3 is done! Sorry for late update! Been studying for exams ^^ Well, I hope you enjoyed reading it! ^_^

 

eyeriri