Heart Attack Chapter 5

Heart Attack

 

NO ONE'S POV

 

Another 3 weeks have passed and now it's friday. Sulli and Krystal are celebrating Krystal's birthday. They are planning to do it in a bar.

 

"Sulli! I'm so excited!" Krystal squeeled. "Me too! I'm so tired of studying! I wan't a break!" Sulli replied with same excitement in her voice. She's been studying and practicing hard for their Arts class. She admits that she's not that great in art especially in taking photos!

 

"You can always take a break, you know? Stop stressing yourself for the project in Art! We know you're not going to be selected!" Krystal joked. How I wish my bestfriend will stop pressuring herself to compete with others, Krystal thought.

 

"How can you say that? Are you really my bestfriend huh?" Sulli said seriously then laughed. "Yah! You can't even take a selca without taking 4 fail shots!" Krystal replied. She likes talking with Sulli, this kind of talking. She missed the carefree Sulli. Last week was hell!

 

"Okay okay. I admit! I am bad at taking pictures! But now, let's go to the bar and let's party!" Sulli took Krystal's hand and went to the bar.

 

At the bar..

 

They immediately ordered a female's drink. "Happy Birthday Krystal!" Sulli said as she raised her glasses, "No-stress day for Sulli!" Krystal said as she raised her glasses..

 

"CHEERS!" Krystal and Sulli said in unison as their glasses made a "clink" sound.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Meanwhile...

 

"He broke up with me.." Tiffany says as she let out another sob..  Nichkhun broke up with her.. Nichkhun have another girl..

 

"I told you..Boys will just hurt you.." Yuri said.. her eyes getting watery as memories of her and her ex boyfriend.. "Yah! Don't say that Yuri! Maybe Nichkhun is not the right guy for Tiffany and  he, is not meant for you too as well" Sooyoung said.

 

"You know guys? Let's chill out! I know a good bar! " Jessica suggested. She can't stand drama scenes. "Sure!" Sooyoung and Yuri agreed while Tiffany is trying to stop herself from crying.

 

...*****...

 

When they arrived at the bar.. Yuri noticed Sulli and Krystal having fun.. She, somehow felt happy for Sulli. It's been a longwhile since she saw the carefree Sulli who don't care about her grades, school, and other problems.. No, I can't be feeling this! Yuri shouted inside her head. Scenes of Sulli and him flashing in her brain..

 

"One margarita please!" Yuri shouted at the counter "Make it two!" Tiffany who is now seating besides her, shouted at the counter too. "Where is Jessica and Sooyoung?" Yuri asked Tiffany. "Dancing." Tiffany shortly replied because she saw the bartender with their drinks.

 

"2 margaritas for 2 pretty ladies!" the bartender says as he winked to Tiffany. This is exactly my type of girl, thought the bartender. Tiffany blushed then thought, He got looks!

 

Yuri observed the two looking at each other. Just a few minutes ago, she's crying because of Nichkhun and now she's blushing because of this cute bartender.

 

Yuri can't help but look at Sulli's direction and everytime she looks at Sulli, she rembered the pain.. the pain of being backstabbed by her sister.. So she ordered another margarita and another margarita until she's drunk..

 

"Yah! Tip-pani! *hik* You have two heads now! Awesome! " and that caught Tiffany's attention. Oh no! She's drunk! I didn't notice it! Tiffany thought. She's busy talking with Key, the bartender.

 

Yuri suddenly tried to stand up but failed because she out. "Oh no!" Tiffany shouted because she don't know what to do so she called Sooyoung and Jessica.

 

"How are we supposed to carry her?" Tiffany asked them. "Tiff! I know a male friend of mine and he's here! He can help you carry her!" Key suggested to Tiffany. "But we have another problem" Jessica said and that made Tiffany, Sooyoung and Key look at her. "What is it?" they asked in unison.

 

"We don't know the new address of her house! I just knew her old address but I forgot it now.." Jessica pouted. But suddenly, Sulli came out from nowhere..

 

"I'll take her to our house.." Sulli said. Minho suddenly appearred too. "Hey bro! Can we ask you a favor?" Key asked Minho. "What is it?" Minho asked. "Can you drive her to her house? Don't worry, Sulli will go with you." Jessica said. Minho just nodded.

 

"Hey Krystal! I gotta go now! Bye! Take care!" Sulli hugged Krystal then went to Minho who's carrying Yuri in bridal style. She felt a bang in her heart.

 

"Let's go?" Minho asked. I hope this ride will not be too awkward for us.

 

When they reached to Minho's car.. He lay down Yuri to the passenger seat and opened the other door for Sulli. Sulli blushed and luckily Minho didn't see it because he immediately went to the driver's seat.

 

"Now. tell me the address." Minho asked Sulli and Sulli gave him the address.

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

End of Chapter 5! There's a continuation of this in Chapter 6! Keep reading this story and don't forget to comment!

 

By the way this is the trailer.. check it out XD

 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JCQ7rzGVJZk