Guest Choreographer

"We're Just Friends" [HIATUS]

 

 

Minyoung's POV

“Annyeonghaseyo! Is everyone ready to learn a new dance?” He smiled and looked around the room.

My jaw dropped and I nearly dropped my phone when I saw who it was. This day just couldn’t get any more unrealistic.

 

---------------------------------------------

 

Minyoung’s POV

Oh. My. God. I wonder what I did to deserve all this luck today.

“Hey, isn’t that Taemin oppa?” some girl whispered to her friend.

Yeah, it sure was him. Wow, he doesn’t seem as skinny as he does in the pictures I’ve seen. He’s pretty tall too. He was wearing sweatpants and a loose racer back tank top with a fitted muscle shirt underneath. Nice to know I wasn’t the only one wearing sweats today. Everyone else in my class wore either basketball shorts, short shorts or capris.

Practically 99% of my class crowded around him with notebooks and pieces of paper in hand. Ugh, disgusting. Don’t get me wrong. I was glad to have a dancer as good as him as a guest choreographer, but fangirling in front of him, especially at a dance class, wasn’t exactly professional, even if he was an idol. So, I just kept my squealing to myself and started to play with my phone.

 

Taemin’s POV

Dammit. I was hoping that I wouldn’t have to deal with any fans today. Just hold on Taemin, the choreographer will be back soon to get them off of your hands. I signed everything they shoved in my face and even engaged in a little small talk. Where’s manager hyung when you need him?

As I was turning around to sign everyone’s items, I saw a girl sitting in the back. She was smiling at her phone like a complete idiot (no offense). I wonder why she wasn’t here. Surely she’s seen this big group of people by now. She’s probably just lonely… Maybe I should go over there and-

CLAP. CLAP. CLAP.

“Alright class, it’s time to start!” The choreographer started walking towards us while waving his arms to shoo the students away. Thank God. I followed him to the front of the room and turned to face the class. He cleared his throat and everyone grew silent. The girl in the back got up and joined the crowd as she pocketed her phone.

“I see you all have already met the guest choreographer for today’s class. Please formally introduce yourself to the students.”

I stepped forward and bowed. “Annyeonghaseyo! I’m SHINee’s maknae Lee Taemin and I’m here to help with today’s class.” The class clapped and I even saw a few girls giggle. The class grew silent and the choreographer spoke up again.

“Ah, thank you Mr. Lee. So for the rest of today’s class, we’re going to be learning a dance of Taemin’s choice.” He looked at me and urged me to continue on.

“Oh, yes! The piece I will be teaching is originally choreographed by Lyle Beniga. I was lucky enough to learn the dance from him and I was even luckier to be able to perfo-“

BEEP BEEP BEEP.

 

Minyoung’s POV

Crap. I could’ve sworn I put my phone on vibrate before I got here. Everyone in the class turned and looked at me. I opened my phone to check who texted and sure enough, it was him. Dammit Key. Why’d you have to text me during class? I was happy enough to get your first text but there was clearly a reason why I didn’t reply. I silently cursed him under my breath while I bit my lip and looked at the instructor.

“MS. HWANG. Please come up to the front of the class.”

I walked to the front with my head down. God this was so embarrassing.

“Please turn your phone off and hand it over.”

I did as I was told and gave it to the choreographer. He probably hates me now more than ever.

“Thank you. You may have it back after class. Now, apologize to Mr. Lee for rudely interrupting.”

I shyly turned to him and bowed. “I’m sorry Mr. Lee for interrupting your class. I promise not to do it again.” So. Damn. Embarrassing.

 

Taemin’s POV

I felt so sorry for her. She looked so lonely before and now she’s being scolded by the teacher in front of everyone.

“It’s okay! Please, return to your spot.” I tried my best to reassure her with my smile. I watched as she hurried to the back of the room, all eyes on her.

“Please, return to what you were saying.”

“Ah, yes! As I was saying, I performed this dance on Maknae Rebellion. It was one of my favorite choreographies to perform, so I hope you all will enjoy learning it as well.”

“Well then, let’s start!”

 

---------------------------------------------

 

A/N: HELLO SUBSCRIBERS (:

I'm really sorry that I take a really long time to update! It's just that I've been busy with school and band so I barely have time to work on my fic :( I can't believe it's been 3 weeks since I last updated this! I could've sworn it was less than 2... However, after marching season for band is over, I'll most likely be updating more often (maybe once a week?) so please hang on until then!

For now, PLEASE comment! I know you hate being told this, but I really need some feedback from you guys. I'll try to make a banner soon if I have time. Until next chapter, SUBSCRIBE & COMMENT ^^

 

 

 

I hope this Taeyeon gif makes up for my absence <3

SARANGHAEYO~