Rejection

Waterfall

            Hyesung’s eyelids moved slightly before opening them fully, seeing an unfamiliar sight in front of him. He tried to remember what happened before that and realized he was lying on Minwoo’s chest.

            The slender guy tried to wriggle without waking Minwoo up, but obviously failed.

“Ya Hyesung-ah can’t you just wake me up?” Minwoo spoke while yawning.

“Sorry, I just didn’t want to wake you up.” Hyesung sat up beside the other guy.

“Hyesung ah,” Minwoo moved closer to Hyesung and hugged the guy, “are you okay?”

            Instead of answering, Hyesung buried his face into the crooked of Minwoo’s neck.

“Tell me about it, will you?” Minwoo slowly the thin guy’s back.

            Hyesung whispered what happened to Minwoo softly and tearing during the process of talking.

“Relax okay?” Minwoo smoothed Hyesung as he felt the other one getting more and more tense up.

“I need to sleep.” Hyesung whispered to Minwoo as he pulled back and walked to his bedroom.

            Minwoo felt it, a tingling sadness in his voice. He never see or hear him like this before, Minwoo always thought that Hyesung was a tough guy cause he never seen him break down no matter how hard time was. ‘I guess this was what they meant by true love.’ Minwoo thought.

“Ah . I’m damn hungry now.” Minwoo slowly strolled to the kitchen when the doorbell rang. “Aghh, why must it be during this timing?”

            Minwoo swung the door open and saw Eric in front of him.

“Why are you here?” Minwoo’s voice got cold.

“I need to see Hyesung.”

“No way man. You left him here like he was nothing to you just now and you came back now saying that you want to see him.”

“Look Minwoo, I’m sorry okay? I really need to talk to him.” Eric tried to push his way through, although Minwoo was smaller in size he managed to block him.

“Can’t you wait for a few more days? Let him get some sleep first.”

“Just let me through Minwoo, please.”

            Minwoo hesitated before answering, “Just don’t let me see Hyesung cry because of you again.” And he moved aside to let Eric pass through.

            Eric walked to Hyesung’s room, as if he was very familiar with the guy’s house. In fact, he only guessed which Hyesung’s room is as the door was closed.

            He slowed turned the knob and pushed open the door. The tall guy slipped into the room and quietly closes the door, tip-toeing his way to the bed. At the side of the bed, Eric could see Hyesung’s eyes close, but he wasn’t sure if Hyesung was asleep or not. He got into the blanket with Hyesung and circled the younger’s waist and pulled him close, waking the guy up.

            Hyesung could feel who it was. The feeling was some familiar yet unfamiliar, he only felt it once or maybe twice. No more than that. But he could figure out who the owner of the arms was already. Hyesung knew that he cannot let this continue; it will only make everyone suffer because of this relationship.

“Go away Eric.” Hyesung tried to separate the fingers that are linked together on his waist but they were too strong for him.

“No way, Shin Hyesung.” Eric pulled Hyesung even closer and tightens his embrace even further. “You’re mine, you said it yourself just now. Don’t you ever try to push me away again.”

            His heart aches when he heard Eric’s words. ‘Yes, I did say that. What about you Eric? You said you will be YeonJin’s boyfriend…’

            Eric moves himself over to the other side of the bed so that he could face Hyesung. He brought his thumb up and caressed the cheek of his lover.

            The older guy brought the other guy close to his face and kissed him on his lips, and he whispered, “I will be with you forever and ever. I will only love you.”

           In his heart, Hyesung wants this moment to last, but he knew it was impossible with the existence of YeonJin. He pushed Eric away and stared into his eyes.

“Leave Eric. I don’t want to see you ever again nor do I want to be with you. Forget me and go to YeonJin.”

            Eric was in total shock, but couldn’t do anything about it. Everyone who knew Hyesung would know how his temper is like. There was no point arguing with the stubborn guy.

            He got himself out of the room immediately.

            Seeing Minwoo on the couch, munching on snacks, Eric told him. “Take care of Hyesung for me. Talk to you again.”

            And Eric walked out of the apartment just like that.

            At the very moment, Minwoo knew that he shouldn’t intervene into the situation anymore. Only the two of them can solve it, all he can do now is to take care of Hyesung, making sure he doesn’t break down even further.

 

………………………………………………………………………………………………………………

*A few weeks later*

 

“Are you sure you’re okay Hyesung-ah?” Minwoo asked while driving.

“Obviously you pabo.” Hyesung scolded Minwoo, “If not why will I be with you now?”

“Okay okay! You smartass! Call me when you are done okay?” Minwoo dropped Hyesung in front of an art store and bid farewell to him.

“Phew~ Lucky he isn’t that smart to suspect anything.” Hyesung mumbled to himself after Minwoo left.

            Hyesung’s destination wasn’t the art store, he never ever visited this art store and he will not do it in the future. The place he wanted to go was a place where he can remember all the most beautiful memories he could have.

            He took his time to walk to his destination while sipping on his cup of latte in his hand.

“Here I am.” He looked at the waterfall in front of him, the place he has been wanting to visiting ever since a few weeks ago.

            He went forth and sat on a stone like he always did when he was studying overseas.  He started to sketch again. The same old piece of sketch every time he sat in front of the waterfall. He would always draw and sketch the same thing over and over again, because he couldn’t draw the exact same one that he drew for him. He wanted to have a copy for himself.

            Just as this time, Eric and YeonJin walked into the area, dating.

“Eric-ah, why do you want to bring me to this place?”

“I just felt like it. Just enjoy yourself.” Although Eric was smiling on his face, but he wasn’t on the inside. He needs Hyesung, so he decided to come over to a waterfall, so he could reminisce about Hyesung. Well, he had to bring YeonJin along because she loves to cling onto him.

“Oppa, but there isn’t many people around. Why will you want to come here for a date?” YeonJin keeps pressing for a concrete answer while looking around the place.

“That guy...” YeonJin stopped her tracks and pointed, “Looks like Hyesung.”

            Eric saw the guy too, he knew the back view of the person, and YeonJin was correct. It’s Hyesung.

“I don’t quite think so it’s Hyesung though.” Eric lied, he knew that Hyesung will be hurt even deeper it he sees YeonJin with him.

“But I that guy just seem so familiar.” YeonJin refused to move when Eric tried to drag her away from the place.

“Hyesung-ah” YeonJin shouted.

            Hyesung heard his name and turned back.

            He saw YeonJin, together with Eric. ‘ man. Why must they be here.’

            Eric’s eyes met Hyesung’s and they stared he each other like they never did before.

------

Hello, readers! I'm finally writing after 1 month plus plus! I'm really sorry for the lack of update (forever saying this, but really sorry! ><) Just to let your know I'm pretty busy with my school work and stressed with life too.. T^T /cries/ I will try to finish the story asap so you wouldn't have to wait for so long for an update. If I'm not wrong, there will only be one more chapter... Thanks for reading~ and please please please comment okies?~ Cause i'm so stress recently i need some happy pills from you XP!