While Smiling...

Waterfall

            Eric looked deeply into Hyesung’s eyes. And so did Hyesung.

“Eric-ah. Why are you staring at Hyesung?”  YeonJin asked curiously, but Eric just ignored her question and continued to keep eye contact with Hyesung.

            For a moment, many thoughts went through Hyesung’s brain causing him to turn back, refusing to show anyone he still has feelings for Eric.

“YeonJin, could you go away for a moment? I need to speak to Hyesung.”

“Why oppa? Can’t I stay?” YeonJin clung onto Eric’s arm.

            Eric removed her hands and replied coldly, “Go.”

The girl knew Eric was dead serious and left him without suspecting anything.

            The older guy was left alone standing at a far distance behind the other one. He was staring at the thin guy sitting on the gigantic rocks sketching. Eric remembered, like the first time he saw him and the guy’s best friend, Andy. This was how he knew his name, how he first got a glimpse of the handsome one. All the memories came back, Eric knew, this is the time if not he will lose that guy in front of him forever.

            Using all his might he ran towards Hyesung, giving the slender one a back hug. Hyesung jolted, he tried to release himself from the tight embrace, but obvious didn’t manage to succeed.

            Eric pulled Hyesung up and threw the guy’s sketch book somewhere behind him. Before Hyesung could scold or speak anything, Eric crashed his lips onto Hyesung’s. Immediately invading the hot cavern of the guy he longed for.

            Picking up the pace of their kiss, Eric brought Hyesung close to his body. Hyesung slipped his arms around the neck of his love and pulled him even closer than ever.

“Eric-ah. Stop. Please.” Hyesung pleaded. “This isn’t right.”

            Eric broke off the kiss and looked straight into Hyesung’s iris.

            He smirked and said, “If this isn’t right then why are your hands wrapped around me?”

            Realizing his actions were unable to hide his feelings, Hyesung blushed and tried to remove his hands and get away from Eric.

“No way you are gonna escape today.” Hyesung looked shock at Eric’s sentence.

“Remember. You are mine.” Eric brought his lips to Hyesung closing the distance between them once again.

           This time, Hyesung knew and was sure. That the guy right in front of him, who is kissing him, is his. His lover, his fate and his eternal partner.

………………………………………………………………………………………………………………

            Holding hands together, they walked out of the park together. They spotted YeonJin leaning onto the side door of Eric’s car.

            Hyesung immediately let go of Eric’s hand. “Sorry. I don’t want to get you into trouble with that girl. See you again.” He tried to turn to another direction, but was pulled back by Eric.

“No. Come with me. Other than me, you are worried that you will hurt you with her words right?” Eric looked into Hyesung’s eyes trying to get the truth out of him.

“Yes. To be honest, I really am. I don’t want to face her.” Hyesung tried to remove Eric’s hand form his.

“Shin Hyesung. You’re mine. No one can ever hurt you. I won’t let them do it.”

            Hyesung knew that there was no point arguing with Eric, so he just let the guy led the way.

“Yeon Jin, get into the car.”

“Why oppa? Where are we going? Why is Hyesung here?”

“Just keep quiet and get in can you?” Eric sounded pissed in order to make her move.

            She immediately knew by Eric’s tone and got into the front seat of the car with Eric driving and Hyesung at the back.

            During the ride, YeonJin tried to hold Eric’s hand and Eric let her hold for the last time.

 ………………………………………………………………………………………………………………

“Sit on the couch. I will get your water.” Eric instructed the other two to move to the living room.

            Both Hyesung and YeonJin sat on two different couches, and YeonJin spoke “Why are you doing here? Such a lightbulb.”

“Can you just keep your mouth shut YeonJin. No matter what he is your cousin.” Eric overheard what YeonJin told Hyesung.

            Eric placed the cups filled with water on the coffee table and sat beside Hyesung.

“Why are you sitting beside that guy?” YeonJin stared at the couple.  “Don-”

“Yes. YeonJin. I’m with him.” Eric interrupted her thoughts.

“Why?!” The girl shouted. “I thought you loved me?! Isn’t that the reason you are with me?! Why did you lie to me?”

“Look YeonJin. I didn’t want to be together with you from the start. You insisted. Furthermore, don’t you remember you used your father as an excuse so that you can persuade me to be with you?”

“No I don’t! I only remembered how you accepted me and went out together with me!”

            Eric stood up wanting to advance to the girl, luckily, Hyesung pulled him back in time and he moved in front of Eric.

“Stop being so unreasonable can you?” Hyesung tried to reason out with her. “Know your limits.”

“I don’t need you to tell me what to do.” YeonJin’s hand flew across and slapped Hyesung on his cheeks.

“Yah! SHIN YEONJIN! I had enough of you! I am breaking up with you. Get out of my house now. And don’t let me see you in my sight ever again.” Eric shouted at her after bringing Hyesung into his embrace.

“You… you!” She started to tear and ran out of Eric’s apartment.

            After hearing the door slammed closed, Eric pulled back a little so to see Hyesung’s face.

“Syung-ah, are you okay?” Eric his lover’s cheeks.

            Hyesung nodded lightly and Eric could see tears forming in his eyes.

            Without another thought, Eric hugged Hyesung again.

“Shin Hyesung, why are you crying again? You have me with you now. I will never leave you again.”

            This time Eric heard some chuckle from the other guy.

“Pabo-ric.” That’s what Eric heard after that. After pondering, Eric finally remembered. It was the phrase that Hyesung named Eric.

………………………………………………………………………………………………………………

*Few years later*

            Hyesung slowly strolled along the streets alone while looking at the stores beside him.

“What’s with him. That pabo!” The slender guy mumbled while slipping his hands into his pocket to prevent himself from freezing in the cold.

            He paced around the entrance of his destination and waiting for the other guy to come, but he never seemed to be coming until Hyesung saw a familiar car stopping along the road.

“Sorry Sung-ah! There’s really a lot of documents for me to sign” Eric apologized and slipped his hands into Hyesung’s pocket to lock his fingers with the other guy.

“No next time!” Hyesung pulled Eric and they walked together into the place they always wanted to come.

            They sat down on a bench and looked at the beautiful scenery which is right in front of them.

“Hyesung-ah.” Eric called.

“Hm?” Hyesung turned and looked at him.

“Do you ever regret anything?”

“No. Never.” The younger on replied without any hesitations.

            Eric’s eyes met the other guy’s one. “You know something. Recently, I thought back. Why I didn’t I go for you when I had the chance to. And when another chance gave, I gave it up so easily, thinking that you will wait for me. But I’m so lucky, you waited for me.”

“Wait Eric. I have to tell you I didn’t wait for you” Hyesung giggled after saying it.

“Yah!” Eric pouted.

“Okay okay~” Hyesung sang and landed a peck onto Eric’s cheeks.

            Eric brought Hyesung near him and whispered into his ears, “From the time we met, I didn’t know you will be my love. Now that I know you’re the love of my life, I want to thank you for allowing me to finally realize how fortunate I am to have you with me. I may be lacking a lot but I know you will always be there for me. You will be by my side. And I will be happier than any other man in the world. In front of a waterfall, something that signifies the start of our relationship, will you be mine forever?”

            Hyesung turned to Eric and he eyes already had tears. He simply nodded and Hyesung felt and unfamiliar object slipping onto his hand.

            Eric moved forward to capture Hyesung’s lips. After a long and satisfying kiss, Eric broke off. While smiling at Hyesung, he said.

“I’ll be nice to you, I’ll do well so that you will never leave me again”

 

[THE END]

21 October 2013 – 31 March 2014


-----

Dear readers~

Here is the last chapter of this fanfic! Something i would like to say is that I'm really sorry for having very slow updates for this fic. I really thank you for having the patience to wait, love your so much!

What really matters to me isn't how many subscribers i have at the end of the fanfic but what i hope for is all my readers will be happy and happier with the story i wrote.

Thank you for you love yeap! I hope i will be able to write soon but not with crappy updates ><

Thank you for all your support and I promise i will be back soon~ (I hope your will hope that i comeback soon XP)

 

                EmeryyJLinn

Spread the Orange Love! <3