Turnover

Waterfall

            Hyesung opened his eyes and he saw Eric in front of him, staring at him straight in the eyes. He heard, ““I love you too… Will you be mine from now on?”

            He stared at Eric in daze, his mind trying to register what did the guy just said.

“Shin Hyesung… Will you?” Hyesung heard Eric again.

“Are you serious?” Hyesung whispered almost inaudibly.

            Eric nodded.

“Yes.” Hyesung’s tears dropped again as he hugged Eric and buried his face into Eric’s neck.

            Eric tightened his embrace and said, “I love you Shin Hyesung. Don’t you ever leave me again.”

            Hyesung nodded and smiled, and Eric felt it against his skin. The shorter one pulled away, “I love you too.”

            When Eric was about to lean in for another kiss, the door bell rang.

            Eric pouted as Hyesung turn to open the door, to his surprise, it was YeonJin.

“Hyesung-ah.” YeonJin called, but taken back when she saw Hyesung’s eyes red and watery, “Are you okay? What happened?”

            YeonJin stepped into the house, and Hyesung naturally took a step away from her.

“YeonJin?” Eric said.

“Eric oppa?” YeonJin covered . “Why are you at Hyesung’s house?”

            Eric was confused whether he should say the truth to her or not but in the end, “I found out that Hyesung was a friend I knew in University, so I came to find him.”

            Hyesung looked at Eric in shocked, even though part of it was true but he didn’t expect Eric to say it out of his mouth.

“Then why is Hyesung crying?” YeonJin turned to Hyesung.

“I guess he was too happy.” Eric looked at Hyesung with the apologetic look.

“Oh.. Eric oppa.” YeonJin took Eric’s hand, “I know it is a bit to abrupt but can we get back together?”

            Both Eric and Hyesung glared at YeonJin.

“What?” Eric almost screamed, he was shocked, more importantly she was asking this in front of Hyesung.

“Can we? My dad wants me to go on a date with a guy that he liked. But I refused to. I want to find someone I like. I wanted to find Hyesung to see if he has anyone for me, since you’re here you know…”  YeonJin winked at Eric and looked with her puppy eyes.

“Like you said it is too abrupt.” Eric tried stopped her from getting her answer.

“Please, I really need someone like you.” YeonJin went forward and hugged Eric.

            Hyesung refuse to look at that scene, he kept his head down so to prevent the other two to see him tearing.

“Okay, I will help you. But for this time only.” Eric gave out.

            Hyesung couldn’t believe his ears for the nth time today, Eric said he loved him just moments before and now he actually agreed to be with YeonJin.

            Hyesung knew that it was just a lame excuse from YeonJin, her dad was asking to help out in the company but she disagreed. The only way to work there was to get a guy for herself, but Hyesung didn’t expect her to get Eric, the one he loved for so long.

“Thanks, I love you.” YeonJin kissed Eric on the lips just as Hyesung lifted his head up.

“We should go on a date now right?” YeonJin pulled Eric out of Hyesung’s apartment without even saying goodbye to the owner.

            Hyesung slammed the door and dropped down on the floor. He leaned against the wall, and thought about Minwoo’s words after he told him about himself and Eric.

            ‘Hyesung-ah, as your best friend, I can see that you still love him. If the chance actually comes and you two could be together, go for it. I will always support your decision, remember always. But I want you to know that, all everyone can accept this kind of relationship, Eric’s family is pretty particular about this. Also, I saw the way YeonJin looked at Eric just now. She is interested in her. Just letting you know.’

“I should have listened to Minwoo.” Hyesung cried.

            The door flung opened, and the guy saw Hyesung sitting down on the floor, crying.

“Sung-ah! What happened?” Minwoo squatted down to embrace Hyesung immediately.

            The younger one hugged Minwoo, and it gets tighter as time went by.

“Let’s not stay here. Get into your living room okay?” Minwoo helped the other up and he tried to use his legs to kick the door but fail. So he asked Hyesung to wait in order to close the door.

            When the both of them sat down, Hyesung moved closer to Minwoo and cling onto him.

“What happened syung-ah? I saw YeonJin and Eric below, so I felt something wrong. Did they do something to you?”

            Minwoo felt Hyesung shook his head and started to sob even more with the mentioning of Eric’s name.

“Tell me when you feel like it.” Minwoo smoothed Hyesung and pat his head.


-----

Hello, another update yeap? (:  I just finished streaming Shinhwa Broadcast, and i was in a good mood, so i decided to write~ I made Minwoo sounded so logically here(XP), after he said he became a babo wolf from baddie wolf! I'm sad that Shinbang is ending... ): Anyways, Please remember to comment~