Sick

Waterfall

            After Eric left, Hyesung went back to his apartment near the school.

“Andy-yah!” Hyesung called after he stepped into his room.

“Oh! Hyung, you are back so early?” Hyesung nodded.

“I have a lot to rant.”

“What happened today?”

“I met YeonJin’s ex just now.” Hyesung jumped onto the couch and refused to move.

“Again? Why are you always so unlucky?”

“I don’t know. Why in the world do I always meet her ex? I always felt so guilty because my cousin dumped the person.” Hyesung sighed.

“Let it go hyung! You shouldn’t be guilty anyway. It is not your fault.” Hyesung agreed with it.

“Hyung! Go clean yourself! You are so dirty!”

“I will do that tomorrow morning.” And Hyesung dozed off.

………………………………………………………………………………………………………………

“Hyung, I’m leaving. See you later.” Hyesung heard Andy as he left the house for his class.

            The skinny guy sat up and stretched himself. “My lecture only starts at one. Why am I up so early?”

            He went to the kitchen and found kimchi fried rice that Andy made yesterday. He reheated the rice and added a lot of sesame seeds into it.

            When he was done he dressed himself and went to the waterfall area.

“Great that no one is here.”

            Hyesung sat down at his usual place and started to darken his sketch.

            After sometime, someone shuffled into the area and Hyesung turned to find out who’s the person. And it’s Eric.

“Hello Hyesung!” Eric waved at Hyesung and went beside him.

“Hi pabo-ric. You are here again?”

            Eric nodded and asked, “You’re here to draw again?”

“Can’t you see?”

“Alright! Don’t be so agitated~”

“Seeing you reminded me of my poor sketch that was drenched in my latte.”

“I already apologized~” Eric showed aegyo to the younger one.

“Stop that oh my.”

………………………………………………………………………………………………………………

*Andy’s Birthday*

            Hyesung woke up to find no one in the house and he wondered where Andy went. He felt sick but didn’t really care about it.

            He saw Andy’s note that he will be out with his classmates and will not be back until a few days later. Hyesung sulked pretty badly when he saw the note.

“Let’s go~” Hyesung mumbled while walking out of his apartment and did his usual routine.

           The skinny guy sat down on the bench today as he felt something bad will happen if he sits at his usual place. He dug out his book and IPod to blast some music to accompany him.

            And of course, Eric came today to see Hyesung and he felt something weird as he saw Hyesung sitting on the bench with a book in his hands.

“Hyesung-ah” Eric sang.

            Hyesung looked up with half-lifted eyes. “What?”

“Just letting you acknowledge my presence.” Eric sat down beside Hyesung and after moments Hyesung’s head fell onto Eric’s shoulder.

“Hyesung” Eric patted the younger one. “Hyesung-ah.”

            When Eric patted the young one, he felt that Hyesung’s face was warm. Warmer than usual or hot will be a better word.

“This guy is running a fever.” Eric mumbled and he kept Hyesung belongings. Then brought Hyesung to his house.

………………………………………………………………………………………………………………

“Hyesung-ah” Eric touched Hyesung’s face and ruffled his hair. “Wake up~”

            Hyesung slowly opened his eyes and looked around before speaking weakly, “Where am I?”

“You’re at my house, my dear.” Eric replied, “You fainted just now.”

“I fainted?” Hyesung looked at Eric confusedly.

            Eric nodded, “Sit up Hyesung-ah~ You need to have some food.”

            Eric scooped the top part of the porridge so it will be cooler. But to be sure that it is warm, Eric blew it.

“Say ahhhh~” Eric asked Hyesung to eat. The guy raised one of his eye brows and refused to eat by shaking his head furiously.

“Why? You don’t like to eat porridge?”

            Hyesung shook his head again.

“Sesame seeds.”

“No. You’re sick Hyesung-ah.”

            Hyesung sulked and pouted. “Pleaseeee”

“No.” He put down the porridge and walked up of the room.

“Eric-ah” Hyesung called softly, but Eric didn’t hear it.

            So Hyesung just sat in the bed and stared at the wall in front of him, wondering what he did wrong.

            Eric came into the room again but he ignored Hyesung and went to his wardrobe.

“Eric-ah.” Hyesung mumbled, “Where are you going?”

“To school, of course. If not, am I supposed to serve a person who doesn’t listen to me?” Eric spoke bluntly.

            Hyesung looked down at his fingers and apologized, “I’m sorry Eric.”

“Why are you sorry?” Eric looked at the guy, amused.

“Because I’m sick and I refused to eat the porridge without sesame seeds.” Hyesung looked at Eric with his puppy eyes and pleaded, “Can you stay?”

“Why should I?” Eric looked back.

            Hyesung pouted once again, melting Eric’s heart. “Please, Eric-ah”

“Alright.” Eric gave in and fed Hyesung his porridge.

            The sick guy was protesting about the badly cooked porridge because it has no taste.

“Just shut up and eat it. If not I will leave you by yourself.” Eric threatened, and Hyesung really kept quiet and ate.

            When Hyesung was done, Eric wanted return the bowl to the kitchen but he felt a pair of hands around his waist. It was Hyesung’s hands.

“Why are you hugging me?” Eric wondered.

“Are you leaving for school?” Eric felt the grip was getting tighter.

“No, my dear. I’m going to wash the bowl and get medicine for you.” Eric assured the younger one.

“Can you stay?” Hyesung’s voice became softer than usual.

            Eric didn’t answer instead he just broke Hyesung’s grip and went out of the room. Leaving the poor Hyesung sulking for the don’t-know-how-many times for the day.

“Hyesung-ah, stop sulking. You don’t look handsome like that.” Eric came back with a packet of pills and a glass of water.

            Hyesung obediently gulped down both and looked at Eric.

“You want me to stay?”

            The skinny guy nodded. Eric slipped himself into the blanket together with Hyesung. The older one place Hyesung’s head onto his shoulder and wrapped his hands around him. He softly patted Hyesung to allow him sleep.

            Hyesung’s hands went around Eric’s waist, pulling him closer to himself, wanting more warmth from the older one.

“Thank you Eric-ah” Hyesung moved himself so that his face will be near Eric’s neck.

“Welcome my dear~ Now please sleep.”

“You won’t leave me alone right?” Eric felt Hyesung’s breathe against his skin and he shivered a bit.

“No I won’t”

            When Eric felt that Hyesung was sound asleep, he mumbled, “I love you Hyesung-ah”

 

--------

Hii~ I had a little writer's block yea... ><

I apologise if this chapter is boring lolol. I can't help to add the later part cause i think if not you guys will hate me for the super boring chapter.... :/ Well... nonetheless please comment! okies?