First

Waterfall

“I miss you…” Eric mumbled, sitting on the rocks in front of the waterfall, reminiscing about his love one.

“When will I be able to see you again?” Eric held the photo in front of him, stared at the picture of him and his love.

            Eric checked his wrist watch and realized it is time to go for his next lecture. It was almost about time the lecture start, and he doesn’t want to miss lectures for his favorite subject also not to give a bad impression to the lecturer for being late for the first lesson. He picked up his bag and ran back to the school.

            When he was almost back in school he ran into a male, his file and the cup of latte in his hand dropped, splashing the coffee over the materials which were scattered all over the floor.

“Sorry!” Eric apologized and continued to run his way to the lecture room.

            The guy turned back and glared at the running figure for moments before turning back to pick up his belongings.

“My unlucky day” He muttered as he took up his sketch book. “How am I gonna give this my bro for his birthday?”

            He somehow managed to pick up all his material, which were really all around the place, and arranged them back before placing them into the file which was almost the same size as his figure.

“Oh dear. It’s 4 plus now will the store will be open?” The young man immediately ran to the stationery store which was in his school to get a new sketch book.

………………………………………………………………………………………………………………

“Thank goodness I managed to get a new sketchbook.” The same guy spoke to himself, relieved.

            He continued walking to his original destination and by the time he reached the place, it was already going to be dark soon.

“. I need to start before the sun goes down.” And he ran to the waterfall.

            When he reached the waterfall entrance, he saw a figure sitting on the place that he always sat.

            The guy was already pissed from just now was even more irritated to see someone there.

            He immediately walked up and spoke bluntly, “Excuse me, if you don’t mind can you move away? This is my seat.”

“Hyung! Can you not be so bossy?” The shorter guy who was sitting down turned to look at the one standing.

“Ya! Andy-ya! I thought who this was. How dare he sit on my seat.”

“Hyung, stop being so bossy.” Andy rebutted. “There isn’t even any name on this stone. Why must you insist that this is your seat? “

“Because this seat gives me inspiration. And I met you here remember?” The angelic guy chuckled.

“Yea I know! How many times must you say it?”

“Thousands. No wait! Infinite times~” The two of them laughed together, “Oh Andy, I might not be able to give you your present on time, I’m sorry!”

“It’s okay, hyung. I don’t need any presents.”

“Take it as a normal gift from me, will ya Andy? I never had a chance to give you a masterpiece of mine.”

“What? Masterpiece? You must be crazy hyung!” Andy spoke sarcastically.

            Eric walked over the bridge leading from the side road to the waterfall, and he saw two males on the place that he and his love always sits.

            For a moment, he recognizes one of the figures was the guy he ran into just now, and the other one was a popular guy in school named Andy. So he stood there and listened to their conversation.

“Shin Hye Sung must be crazy!” Andy shouted.

            ‘So his name is Shin Hye Sung…’ Eric thought in his heart…

------

Hello! I'm back with a new fanfic. heheh ^^

Just to let your know I'm planning this to have a happy ending yea~ but Im not sure whether i will change it or not haha XD

Please remember to comment yea! ~~ <333