Wrath

Seven Deadly Sins

wrath

noun
          1. extreme anger

'Hey, you're super busy but I'm sure you've heard that I'm working on new songs for my second album. I don't know what it's gonna be called yet but anyways I want you to do a song with me. My parts are already recorded, I just need your voice for some parts. Let me know! :)' -Jiyong 

Seunghyun sighed as he read the text message. Jiyong was right, he was busy. On top of that, he didn't really feel like recording for a song. He felt drained and tired and really just wanted this movie to end filming so he could rest. 

'Sorry Ji, I'm too busy to come into the studio' - Seunghyun

'Ok, thanks anyways' -Jiyong.

"That ing " muttered Jiyong. 

"Let me guess, he said no?" asked Teddy. Jiyong nodded.

"Well Ji, he IS busy."

"Yeah yeah whatever. He's busy." He was annoyed. These days Seunghyun had time for nothing but filming, not even Jiyong. Sometimes he wondered if they were even still together but Seunghyun hadn't broken up with him so he wasn't about to break up with him. He tried to be understanding at first but now he was just angry. When Seunghyun finally managed to get a few days off, he'd spent his time with his actor friends instead of with Jiyong. The more he saw this happening, the more wounded and bitter he became. ' him, him and his stupid old men friends'. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

One year later

G-Dragon's second album had been a hit and he went on to have a very succesful world tour. The song he wanted TOP to feature in was included but without TOP's voice. Whatever, he had moved on. BIGBANG was now having another Dome Tour in Japan and him and Youngbae had released a single under the unit called 'GD X TAEYANG'. Him and Youngbae had to go for an interview and one of the questions was who he liked working more with, TOP or Taeyang. Suddenly all those bitter memories from the year before came rushing back. "Tae Yang" he asnwered without hesitation. "When I was working with T.O.P, I couldn't see him frequently because he had busy schedules. On contrary, TAEYANG is always there at YG's workroom." He answered as if he were talking about VOL 1 but actually he didn't mind that Seunghyun was busy then. He was proud of Seunghyun for having other activites other than being a rapper and Seunghyun usually made it up to him buy staying late in the studio with him and working on 'inspiration' for their album. He was really talking about the song he wanted Seunghyun to feature in for his second album. The people at the interview just laughed at his answer and the interviewer moved on to the next question.

-------

"What the hell is this?" asked Seunghyun. He had just read the 'GDYB's interview. "What do you mean you like working with Tae Yang more than me?"

"Well, I do."

"Bull. Don't act like you didn't enjoy those late nights in the studio while we worked on VOL 1, this whole interview is just what the to be honest."

"Who the hell says I'm talking about VOL 1?"

"Oh my god, you can't be talking about Window...."

"Whatever."

"Are you kidding me?! You know I was busy with filming. I didn't say no just to say no."

"Yeah, that's just it. You were ALWAYS busy with filming and when you weren't, you went and hung out with other people instead of with me. Not that I would mind except you ONLY hung out with other people and not me. I was starting to think you weren't even my boyfriend."

Seunghyun remained silent, Jiyong had a point. Seunghyun had been avoiding Jiyong and everyone else in YGE. He just couldn't deal with it all, his actor friends were more calm, he knew if he met up with the guys it would just be crazy partying and clubbing and all that stuff that he was tired of. 

"I was going through something. My 'old men friends' as you call them were a distraction... but I'm better now. You know I'm better now."

Jiyong didn't say anything; Seunghyun sighed.

"Tell you what Ji, after BIGBANG's comeback... why don't we start working on VOL 2?" He smiled when he saw Jiyong widen his eyes.

"Really?"

"Well yeah. What's the point of calling it 'VOL 1' if there's not gonna be a part 2? Besides, I know for sure you like working with me more because of our 'extracurricular activities' after recording. I can rub that in Youngbae's face" said Seunghyun.

Jiyong smiled. "You're ridiculous" he said as he pecked Seunghyun on the lips. He couldn't wait to start working on VOL 2.


Not so much wrath as 'subtle revenge' but whatever lol. also been in the fandom for too long so the order of events for this chap might be a bit screwed but just go with it :B anyways THE END yay it only took me 50 years