Greed

Seven Deadly Sins

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

greed
noun

       1. a selfish and excessive desire for more of something


"I don't like that Taehyun kid" said Jiyong to Seunghyun. They were still in Japan for their dome tours and Jiyong and Seunghyun were sharing a room.

"Why not?" asked Seunghyun. He was wearing the bathrobe provided by the hotel and his pajama pants. He got into bed and laid himself beside Jiyong who only had on boxers.

"I just don't ok, I don't like the way he looks at you."

"The way he looks at me?"

"Yeah, like he's in love with you or something."

"What? Are you talking about earlier today? I'm pretty sure he was just acting like that for the cameras, they are filming Winner TV after all."

Jiyong just huffed. "Well I still don't like him."

"Well then I probably shouldn't mention how I think he's kind of pretty." Seunghyun just loved to push Jiyong's buttons.

"Excuse me? What did you just say?"

"Can you blame me? He is actually really pretty though. Have you seen the comments online? Fans say he might dethrone you. Take away your 'prettiest in YGE' title."

Jiyong just glared at him. "Choi Seunghyun, I would shut up if I were you unless you want to sleep out in the hallway."

"I wouldn't sleep in the hallway, I'm sure Taehyun has enough room in his bed."

"That's it! Get out!"

Seunghyun just started laughing. "Jiyong would you relax? There's nothing to worry about."

Jiyong kept glaring at him. "You stupid man, don't forget that you are mine and only mine... and so is my 'prettiest title'. Not even Dara noona can get on my level. You are mine, the title is mine. Everything belongs to me."

Seunghyun rolled his eyes but grinned. "Yes your highness, everything belongs to you."

"I'm glad you know that... but now that we're on the topic, that Minho kid is really handsome. His voice when he raps does things to me."

Seunghyun just sighed. "Don't even." He said and pulled Jiyong towards him. Jiyong giggled.

Seunghyun caressed Jiyong's hair. "I may be yours but don't forget that you are also mine."

"Never." Said Jiyong and moved to kiss Seunghyun.


Yeah so I can't translate greed into writing AT ALL. So I kind of just went for jealousy lol play along.

The day I write something longer than 1000 words is the day we get a gtop selca. meaning NEVER.