Pride

Seven Deadly Sins

pride
noun

     1. a feeling or deep pleasure or satisfaction derived from one's own achievements, the achievements of those with whom one is closely associated, or from qualities or possessions that are widely admired.


Jiyong was watching for the 7th time the Alumni DVD he had bought. He just couldn't get enough of his boyfriend on the screen. How did he get so lucky? Seunghyun was so talented in so many areas, he was a rapper, an actor, a lyricist, a composer, a loving boyfriend, amazing in bed. Just everything. Did this man have any flaws at all?

Just then Seunghyun sat beside him. "You're watching this thing again?"

"Can't help it hyung, you're just so hot. I can't stop staring" teased Jiyong. They sat in silence and Jiyong's mind drifted once again to thinking about how he was so lucky to have such a perfect boyfriend.

"What are you thinking about?" asked Seunghyun.

"Hm? Oh nothing. Just wondering how I ended so lucky as to end up with you."

"Shut up, that was not what you were thinking about."

"Was too! You're so talented and so amazing at everything you do. All the people you could've chosen but you decided to stick with me. Like sometimes I just stop and think 'wow, I'm dating Choi Seunghyun'".

Seunghyun started to blush.

"Well then what about me?" 

"What about you?" asked Jiyong.

"If you're lucky to date me then I must've saved a nation in my past life to have even been acknowledged by you, like wow. I'm dating Kwon Jiyong a.k.a mothering G-Dragon. King of Kpop." 

At that Jiyong laughed, rolled his eyes, and smacked Seunghyun on the arm.

"No, really! I'm so proud of what you've accomplished at your age. When we trained all those years before debut, did we ever think we'd end up here?"

Jiyong was silent and then nodded. "You're right, we are pretty great" he smiled and Seunghyun laughed at that.

Seunghyun was right though, Jiyong thought. He was proud of himself and happy that his dream had come true, he was proud at the power the name 'BIGBANG' had across Asia and the world and he was mostly proud of Seunghyun, for being so determined to get into YG, for pursuing not only an idol's career but also an actor's. Though these days his dream had been changing. He loved the stage but he also couldn't wait to have a son or daughter, he hadn't brought the subject up to Seunghyun yet but he was sure he knew, everyone knew. Everyone was always teasing him about how he'd be the first one to have a kid because he kept mentioning in interviews how he'd like to start a family. Oh well, that was a conversation for another day, right now he wanted to enjoy the stage life along the rest of BIGBANG.

He was proud artist, a proud boyfriend and he couldn't wait to one day also be a proud father.


so yeah.