Sloth

Seven Deadly Sins

sloth
noun

        1. reluctance to work or make an effort; laziness.


“Jiyong…”

“Hm?”

“Where are your pants?”

Seunghyun was reading a book in the living room of his villa. Jiyong had arrived earlier because they had an empty schedule for the week so they decided to spend it together. As soon as Jiyong had arrived, he had taken a nap and Seunghyun had continued to read his book from where he left off.

“I don’t want to wear pants. It’s too hot.”

“So just turn the heater off.”

“That requires me moving. Y’know, I gotta get up and then walk all the way to the other side of the room and lift my arms and turn it off.”

“You are ridiculously lazy.”

“Honestly hyung, I think you’re just complaining because you’re getting right now. My legs are y but calm yourself.”

“Um no. And I’m not complaining, I’m just saying you’re lazy.”

“Whatever, you love me.”

Jiyong walked over to the kitchen, grabbed a bag of chips and walked back to the living room to plop himself on the sofa.


Two days later, Seunghyun walked out of the shower to see Jiyong in the same clothes as the first day he arrived. Still watching tv and still eating junk food.

“When was the last time you showered?”

“Showers are over-rated. ‘sides, I don’t stink so what’s the use?”

“That’s not the point.”

“Shhh hyung! I can’t hear my show.”

“I thought we were gonna hang out this week. Did you just come to use my tv and eat my food?”

“You know me so well.” Seunghyun sighed.

“At least move over” he said as he settled in beside Jiyong to share the chips and watch tv.


Eventually Seunghyun convinced Jiyong to shower, dress in clean clothes and go outside. They decided to go for a walk around a nearby park. It was a bit late at night so the park would be empty and they could walk comfortably without having to worry about cameras following them. They held hands as they walked until Seunghyun got an idea. He made Jiyong stop walking, went in front of him with his back turned to Jiyong’s front and he leaned his body forward while telling Jiyong to ‘hop on’. Jiyong happily got on; he loved getting piggyback rides from Seunghyun.

“Why the piggy back all of a sudden?” he asked as he pressed his cheek to Seunghyun’s cheek.

“I figured since my boyfriend is too lazy, he’d probably wouldn’t want to walk.”

Jiyong lightly punched Seunghyun’s shoulder. “I’m not THAT lazy you jerk.”

“Yes you are.” Seunghyun laughed. Jiyong knew that Seunghyun just wanted to give him a piggyback ride. He put his arms around Seunghyun’s neck to hold on tight.

“Then I’m lucky I have a boyfriend who meets my lazy needs.” He said as he kissed Seunghyun on his cheek.


Piggyback rides (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧
GTOP (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧

I want to live in the world where gtop = fluff. Not angst.