Envy

Seven Deadly Sins

What do you envy about your BIGBANG members?

en·vy
noun

         1. a feeling of discontented or resentful longing aroused by someone else's possessions, qualities, or luck.
 


Seunghyun had just walked into the room when he felt something hit his face.

“Ouch! What the hell Jiyong!” He yelled as he saw the pillow that had hit his face.

“Sorry, I just hate your face.”

“What did my face ever do to you?!?!”

“Exist” hissed Jiyong. He had a pout on his face and he was sitting on the bed with a laptop on his lap. Seunghyun sighed; he knew something was up.

“What happened now?” he asked.

“All the comments online keep saying I’m pretty! I don’t wanna be pretty. I want to be handsome like you. You always get comments about how handsome you are and all I get are people calling me ‘princess’ because ‘omg he’s so pretty’.”

“But Ji… you ARE pretty.” He received another pillow to the face for that.

“I know I’m pretty and I’m ok with it but I’d like to hear comments like ‘so manly’ or ‘he’s so handsome’ instead of the usual ‘pretty princess’, ‘my beautiful butterfly’ and stuff like what the hell, it sounds like they’re talking about Dara noona.”

Seunghyun laughed and Ji just scowled.

“Yeah, just go ahead and laugh you insensitive jerk. Just because you have a god-like face you think you can laugh at us commoners with normal faces.”

“Jiyong, I love your pretty face. You’re handsome, pretty, beautiful, everything to me.”

“You’re just saying that to cheer me up.”

“Yes and because I mean it.”

Jiyong gave him a small smile.

“You might have a handsome face but you also have a beautiful soul.”  He said as he pecked Seunghyun on the lips.

“You are so cheesy sometimes.” Seunghyun said.

“Just shut up and kiss me.” So Seunghyun did.


An hour later they were on the couch watching tv when Seunghyun asked a question.

“So how long have you been envious of my face?”

“Don’t get carried away now, I don't ALWAYS envy your looks. Besides, how can I be envious of something I own?”

“You own my face?” Seunghyun asked as he raised a brow.

“Duh, of course. All of you is mine, mine, mine and no one else’s.” Jiyong giggled like a little kid. Seunghyun rolled his eyes but smiled. Jiyong always looked the prettiest when he smiled but Seunghyun figured it was better not to say anything right now and instead pulled Jiyong into a hug.


congrats to me for writing the shortest chapter ever omg I'm sorry. I really try to write longer chapters but it's impossible.

Anyways, Jiyong will always be my pretty princess ^^